Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Best Chrismas Lyric - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Chrismas Lyric (575 Views)

T.a Orji Ka M Maara - Campaign Song Lyric By Dede One Day! / New Oga At The Top Rap Lyric/ Poem / Chrismas Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Chrismas Lyric by Songitto(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS FOR THIS XMAS SEASON.
On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me A partridge in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas, my true love
sent to me Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Five golden rings Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings.Four calling birds,three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, Five golden rings.
Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love
gave to me Eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming,six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking,seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying,Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swi'mmi'ng, six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings.Fou'r calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eleven pipers piping, ten lords a- leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying,Five golden rings.
Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love
gave to me Twelve drummers drumming,eleven piper spiping, ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming,six geese a-laying, Five golden rings.Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.
MERRY CHRISMAS TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS (Nellioyestar)
Re: Best Chrismas Lyric by oluboyo04(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
nice one! Merry xmas guy.

(1) (Reply)

Most Controversial Nairalander, 2013 / What's In A Name? / Nairaland Ads After June 2014 Attack - Advertisers Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.