Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. (939 Views)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. by GbaganNews: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
They dated a few years back,one wanted it official but the other wanted it a cupboard thing...so their affair took a holiday.

Both single.....
Both celebrities....
both beautiful.....
both rich....?

Rumour has it they are at it again,only this time they are being careful and no one will hear the public confession of ''omo you don make me fall in love..... Let's see how it goes if it is true what the whistle blowers say.

*hmmmm!

Read Full gist Here
www.gbagan.com/2013/12/genevieve-and-dbanj-rumour-has-it-that.html

Re: Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. by hybridtm(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guy na lie joor...all dis ur story,.na so u go make front page
Re: Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. by nsk1stson: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
gud for dem....gud match
Re: Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. by axortedbabe(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Until i see dem 4 alter,til den..op shatap..
Re: Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. by tolurainbow(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mtcheew wot is my business..
Re: Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dis tread na lie jhor dis pics is frm d club party guder organize at vi
Re: Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. by sholay2011(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good for them...doesn't affect the price of garrey though.
Re: Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. by Peterwizzy: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2013
Mtceeeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Manager Spills The True Reason Why D'banj Cancelled This Year's Koko Concert / Nollywood Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Wins Big In Tanzania / Michelle Obama: Blood Of Africa Runs Through My Veins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.