Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1049405 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: ALERT!!! I sight new female monickers! Pls beware!!
hahahaha jus leave Dem, we know our own and we know strangers....
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2014
jennimma is nt new
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2014
ItsAaliyah:

I like your simple answer.

Most girls I watch Naruto with, if you ask them what is so 'fine' in Sasuke, they'll start describing him like a sex god.

Which is just disturbing lipsrsealed
sasuke is fine no doubt but i think its his eye it like dark and all but i like his fightin style more.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Oveyobaba: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: There was a problem, but rectified now!
mr Alikaxon during this period of ur clearance issues were u given hostel space nd were u able to do ur matriculation nd given matriculation number
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2014
yes u sight me i am female
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2014
Folarinwazzy: This thread is fun.... #justobserving......you won't even know I'm here
Now we've known you are here... Welcome sir; have your sit.
Neldrizzy: hahahaha jus leave Dem, we know our own and we know strangers....
Hmm, no wahala na.
3coins:
jennimma is nt new
Really? Oh! I didn't know!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Like way seriously though, can't those imposters control themselves? Why make pseudonyms of gender on here? Exasparating good fellows on here with heinous and parlous words; instead of pacifying, saying soothing words to eachother. Yeah right, we'd be on here ephemerally, sharing all sort of vital info's to one another but then again why not make it worthwhile? Must there be insolency and sarcasm amongst youths of nowadays? Why not vouch for peace and harmony? What happened to the "One big family" trend on here? Must we continue to inculcate blemishes and inimical traits on here? We for one should deprecate these petulent and irk-ish traits we've impregnated to this thread. Guys and dudettes should be affable (friendly) to one another and invalidate discrepancies. About kulkatty's ordeal, I'd say I'm highly dissappointed with regards to what you did. Chizzy that was a heck of a reproach on her though; good you fished her out but just take things easy with her, I bet you she'd come around. I've written a long piece in as much as possible as I wanted it to be entruncated but nevertheless, I had my take on the matter at hand. I know some haters and uncivilled fellows aren't gonna ancillarize (support) or eulogize my motion regardless of whether it's the truth but one thing's of certainty - "Hater's still gonna hate" but I don't give an F though. @Peace #Peace and harmony..... And am outt!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ryota: yes u sight me i am female
ermm, yeah! I'm not doubting you... Who am I to? .....and.... I'm also a male, don't doubt me oOO!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: Now we've known you are here... Welcome sir; have your sit
thanks sir wink
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: ermm, yeah! I'm not doubting you... Who am I to? .....and.... I'm also a male, don't doubt me oOO!
lol well for does who want to investigate my name is chinwe i think it should be there on facebook somewhere.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon pls i beg you, is it tru that pre-degree form is out?? A female friend of mine was duped yesterday in respect to this!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ryota: lol well for does who want to investigate my name is chinwe i think it should be there on facebook somewhere.
chinwe?? We have so many chinwe on Facebook, pls be specific.... And we don't use for for investigation...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
kelvindim: Like way seriously though, can't those imposters control themselves? Why make pseudonyms of gender on here? Exasparating good fellows on here with heinous and parlous words; instead of pacifying, saying soothing words to eachother. Yeah right, we'd be on here ephemerally, sharing all sort of vital info's to one another but then again why not make it worthwhile? Must there be insolency and sarcasm amongst youths of nowadays? Why not vouch for peace and harmony? What happened to the "One big family" trend on here? Must we continue to inculcate blemishes and inimical traits on here? We for one should deprecate these petulent and irk-ish traits we've impregnated to this thread. Guys and dudettes should be affable (friendly) to one another and invalidate discrepancies. About kulkatty's ordeal, I'd say I'm highly dissappointed with regards to what you did. Chizzy that was a heck of a reproach on her though; good you fished her out but just take things easy with her, I bet you she'd come around. I've written a long piece in as much as possible as I wanted it to be entruncated but nevertheless, I had my take on the matter at hand. I know some haters and uncivilled fellows aren't gonna ancillarize (support) or eulogize my motion regardless of whether it's the truth but one thing's of certainty - "Hater's still gonna hate" but I don't give an F though. @Peace #Peace and harmony..... And am outt!
zzzzzzZzzzZZZZzzzzzzzZz

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Oveyobaba: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oveyobaba: mr Alikaxon during this period of ur clearance issues were u given hostel space nd were u able to do ur matriculation nd given matriculation number
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oveyobaba: mr Alikaxon during this period of ur clearance issues were u given hostel space nd were u able to do ur matriculation nd given matriculation number
On the issue of hostel space: you can't apply 4 hostel if u havn't been cleared... But that didn't affect me 'cos I hav my own private accomodation offcampus, I don't stay in skul hostel..... On d issue of matriculation number: u can't be given a matriculation number If u havn't been cleared, if u havn't been cleared means u r nt a student yet, nd matriculation numbers re not given to non-students... But in my case, I was cleared before matric, so everybody dat has been cleared including me is eligible to hav a matriculation number, nd yes I was given!! Tank God...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Joshuaaig: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ryota: lol well for does who want to investigate my name is chinwe i think it should be there on facebook somewhere.
What's the full name, their are a lot of " Chinwe" on Facebook
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ryota: my last name is Anyanwu my picture is there.
#yawnssssssssssssss ok i av heard
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
I thought she was daft sad ...

But now...

I know she is daft angry
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Alikaxon pls i beg you, is it tru that pre-degree form is out?? A female friend of mine was duped yesterday in respect to this!
ermm, does uniben really do P.D.? Ermm lemme as my oga's @d top... Pls naijaboiy, swaggalord18, pietrorico, mickey7 cum nd help.....pls! Tenk

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ok just call me 08161186714 , wen I hear d voice; I'll know. Using facebook is a regorous process...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
kelvindim: Like way seriously though, can't those imposters control themselves? Why make pseudonyms of gender on here? Exasparating good fellows on here with heinous and parlous words; instead of pacifying, saying soothing words to eachother. Yeah right, we'd be on here ephemerally, sharing all sort of vital info's to one another but then again why not make it worthwhile? Must there be insolency and sarcasm amongst youths of nowadays? Why not vouch for peace and harmony? What happened to the "One big family" trend on here? Must we continue to inculcate blemishes and inimical traits on here? We for one should deprecate these petulent and irk-ish traits we've impregnated to this thread. Guys and dudettes should be affable (friendly) to one another and invalidate discrepancies. About kulkatty's ordeal, I'd say I'm highly dissappointed with regards to what you did. Chizzy that was a heck of a reproach on her though; good you fished her out but just take things easy with her, I bet you she'd come around. I've written a long piece in as much as possible as I wanted it to be entruncated but nevertheless, I had my take on the matter at hand. I know some haters and uncivilled fellows aren't gonna ancillarize (support) or eulogize my motion regardless of whether it's the truth but one thing's of certainty - "Hater's still gonna hate" but I don't give an F though. @Peace #Peace and harmony..... And am outt!

Your writeup is incoherent. grin Not that I didn't understand some words, but it lacks taste. sad

You could have used simple understandable grammer brah. No need of famzing. gringrin

Prof Obahiagbon smiley

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: ermm, does uniben really do P.D.? Ermm lemme as my oga's @d top... Pls naijaboiy, swaggalord18, pietrorico, mickey7 cum nd help.....pls! Tenk
no

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
And what's this??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Swagalord18:
no
I thought as much... @Neldrizzy, uniben doesn't do pre_degree...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: It might be coming late but still fresh...... An iconic figure, a legendary of verbal prowess, a distinguished orator and infact the acme of everything he does added a YEAR to his YEARS. Many people started with us, BUT are no more today, not because we fulfill all righteousness, but by his mercy n grace we are kept alive. People celebrated their birthday last year but couldn't this year 'cos they are no more. However, some of them still lives on forever 'cos their name SURVIVES. So, I put it to all of us; how would we be remembered when we depart 'cos we all must, but we always pray "it shouldn't be in our young days", are we going to be remembered for our PRIDE? Unkindness? Our trouble and fights et al etc. Lets maximize and utilize optimumly the oppurtunity life gives to us effective into making an effectual better person with positive impact to the general society.......... Being alive is a priviledge, and we must celebrate the oppurtunity. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Once more Mr Benromeo39; make a positive impact today! May God sustain you till the days of your great grand children. Amen!
Amen. Thanks a lot, bro, I really appreciate this.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: I thought as much... @Neldrizzy, uniben doesn't do pre_degree...
chai...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Riddle:
Girl drops facebook i.d.
Thread runs dry moments later.
Where did all the boys go gringrin

naijaboiy and team!! gringrin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Folarinwazzy: And what's this??
And you are
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: chai...
hmmm! Feel sori 4 her
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Swagalord18: Riddle:
Girl drops facebook i.d.
Thread runs dry moments later.
Where did all the boys go gringrin

naijaboiy and team!! gringrin
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

Your writeup is incoherent. grin Not that I didn't understand some words, but it lacks taste. sad

You could have used simple understandable grammer brah. No need of famzing. gringrin

Prof Obahiagbon smiley
Wole Soyinka! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.