Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,776 members, 7,979,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:21 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1067178 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Marverick(m): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2014
lipsrsealed
mesoade:
i thougth the catchment thing is a max of (-2) from the merit cut-off.

Why then is someone with 59 agg. Offered physiology and a person with 67 was offered biology edu?
67 bio edu shocked,..seriously!,datz totally nt fair,I remb spending a year in bio edu b4 ,but I didn't hv up to 67 then lipsrsealed
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by PietroRico(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2014
chue:
applied for masscomm....was given blah blah edu.lastly I dnt av a proof of his score buh is on NL prolly wen he sees dis he'l comment.
I don't know how they do their stuff over there in arts/management sciences/social sciences BUT I know that that bio edu story is a blatant lie.

The person who started that story is a very big liar!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 1:58am On Oct 07, 2014
PietroRico:
I don't know how they do their stuff over there in arts/management sciences/social sciences BUT I know that that bio edu story is a blatant lie.

The person who started that story is a very big liar!!!
mite b true tho
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Victorious1(f): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2014
efedua:
I call such a phony admission
I don't think its phony; I met a lady during putme with same testimony too...she got Banking instead of Accounting and she's in her 3rd year now.. undecided
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Victorious1(f): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2014
Oga na true O! My own friend with same aggregate (67% ) couldn't get medicine...he was given Health Education instead.
No be say 'them say'; I have his userID & password, checked for him and saw it with my own eyes!
PietroRico:
Somebody says. He has agg 67 and was given biology edu, in uniben and human beings believe? grin

Lol.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Victorious1(f): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Oga its not going well Oh! ...we want to go to school, home sucks! ;-( Pls tell Oshodin to readjust the academic calender before boredom kills one! ;-(
Marverick:
someyin lyk dat smiley ,dosnt stop me frm helping out if I can ya know wink,so hws it going ?

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Victorious1(f): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Ryota:
Praise God o. last year i dey beg for admission make one school dash me history dem no agree.na em i cry as if i lost ten million. dis year na him two schools dey beg me to come accept admission.uniben give me philosophy even aristotle go fear.lasu give me law gani rest in peace.lasu year is gone dis yr is just beginnin for me. na am feelin like a star.i don thank God my voice don go.God is good all the time.
Thank God for you oh; CONGRATULATIONS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess LASU invited for putme both students that didn't apply for them in Jamb... :-/

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by PietroRico(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Victorious1:
Oga na true O! My own friend with same aggregate (67% ) couldn't get medicine...he was given Health Education instead.
No be say 'them say'; I have his userID & password, checked for him and saw it with my own eyes!
really?
That 67% was pume score and not agg.
Check again.

Then again, since Its not proper for me to ask For his id and password, all u need to do to shut me up is show a convincing, I'll quietly apologise and creep back to where I came out from.

AnythinG other than tHat, is simple not believable.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Victorious1:
Thank God for you oh; CONGRATULATIONS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess LASU invited for putme both students that didn't apply for them in Jamb... :-/
yes they even did putme twice.thank God i heard about it.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Well to clear things my sister is a HR manager and she said and i quote.when we see an applicant that has passed thru uniben we no that d certificate is left aside first.we attend to other applicant from other universities first.she says uniben' certificate is runs and they done over runs result for school.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Incredyable(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Ryota:
Well to clear things my sister is a HR manager and she said and i quote.when we see an applicant that has passed thru uniben we no that d certificate is left aside first.we attend to other applicant from other universities first.she says uniben' certificate is runs and they done over runs result for school.
shud i laff or get som1 to quote my lafta?cry ....
good morning!!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Victorious1:
I don't think its phony; I met a lady during putme with same testimony too...she got Banking instead of Accounting and she's in her 3rd year now.. undecided
u didn't get what was on ground....... smthing like,,, I got lit & English in jamb site and in uniben site but because of my high score I have to call and then uniben gave apology and move me to my desired course(law).... while jamb still hold lit & English. I was also told I would have a clearance different from the general clearance.... I think it should be of gud if such clearance will rectify all my issues with but jamb and uniben but if it doesn't, me can't say where such admission will end one o
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Incredyable:

shud i laff or get som1 to quote my lafta?cry ....
good morning!!
let me help u,,,,,, choi choi choi yeyeyeroyeyayeta hehehehea
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Marverick(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Victorious1:
Oga its not going well Oh! ...we want to go to school, home sucks! ;-( Pls tell Oshodin to readjust the academic calender before boredom kills one! ;-(
grin grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2014
mesoade:
now you'll agree with me that they just fling peeps anyhow to anycourse once they don't meet merit
You are talking crap.
(if it exists).
LOL ...typical 2nd list admittee.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Incredyable(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2014
efedua:
let me help u,,,,,, choi choi choi yeyeyeroyeyayeta hehehehea
thank u baba, good morning.
I fear wen i see her post say uniben cert na runs o .
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Ryota:
your ignorant sister is trying to make you not feel bad about not getting into a federal university .... and you've proven to be more stùpid by buying her bullshit... face the truth and don't be a sore loser.... why was UNIBEN your first choice? ...or was your sister nonexistent then.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2014
efedua:
u didn't get what was on ground....... smthing like,,, I got lit & English in jamb site and in uniben site but because of my high score I have to call and then uniben gave apology and move me to my desired course(law).... while jamb still hold lit & English. I was also told I would have a clearance different from the general clearance.... I think it should be of gud if such clearance will rectify all my issues with but jamb and uniben but if it doesn't, me can't say where such admission will end one o
..She wasn't given lit nd eng..she was given french..every body who applied for law and scored 60 and above but not up to the cutoff was given french..thats what i've noticed so far though..she scored 68..she sounds pretty sure of the stuff buh i'll talk to her though..at least some of you here are more experienced and so know better..i just hope for the best
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Marverick:
lipsrsealed 67 bio edu shocked,..seriously!,datz totally nt fair,I remb spending a year in bio edu b4 ,but I didn't hv up to 67 then lipsrsealed
forget about uniben, papa deceive pikin(PDP) policy is in their prerogative in times of giving admission,, a couple of 60agg got optometry while a couple of 65agg was given microbiology but choi for that 67agg ah bio edu I need to say it is bogus,,,,,, never would such happen to me and i will zip my lips at list if not med they shouldn't even admit if it will be bio edu
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Mehn..me fear too woh..the certificate of one of the best universities in naija kept aside..haba now..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Victorious1:
bring the I.D or shut up.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..She wasn't given lit nd eng..she was given french..every body who applied for law and scored 60 and above but not up to the cutoff was given french..thats what i've noticed so far though..she scored 68..she sounds pretty sure of the stuff buh i'll talk to her though..at least some of you here are more experienced and so know better..i just hope for the best

okay, I even didn't remembered what she was given, I just have to use my self and a different course for an example,,,, tho thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Incredyable:
thank u baba, good morning.
I fear wen i see her post say uniben cert na runs o .
morning bro....no mind Ryota she want just discourage uniben future In repay of her failed admission into uniben....... ask her to tell u what she meant by HR
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Incredyable(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Incredyable(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Emperorking20:

Gbam!
u with this Ur Gbam I don't know if u and glo sign a deal
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Incredyable(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
efedua:
morning bro....no mind Ryota she want just discourage uniben future In repay of her failed admission into uniben....... ask her to tell u what she meant by HR
help me ask her again. tell her to accept d philosophy abeg.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Incredyable(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2014
swagalord18,good morning.
pweetyz,morning too, I saw d men.tion.thanks
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Incredyable:
swagalord18,good morning.
pweetyz,morning too, I saw d men.tion.thanks
morning my boss.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2014
Swagalord18:

your ignorant sister is trying to make you not feel bad about not getting into a federal university .... and you've proven to be more stupid by buying her bullshit... face the truth and don't be a sore loser.... why was UNIBEN your first choice? ...or was your sister nonexistent then.
nd yu tink dis is d best way of xpressin yur opinion by callin som1's sister ignorant?smh

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2014
chue:
nd yu tink dis is d best way of xpressin yur opinion by callin som1's sister ignorant?smh
you are a dull person ...noticed from your posts.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Swagalord18:

you are a dull person ...noticed from your posts.
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.