Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,588 members, 7,968,691 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:29 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1063655 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
CJPresh:

Guy u funny oo.,see advice sha

Hello CJ.
Please I need you to vote for Jennimma in the ongoing miss nairaland .

Thanks a lot
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hloo evrybody..Ladies nd Gents,Bros nd Sis,Niccurs nd Baybees!..it has teyd ooo

U guys shld keep d ministry moving forward.,i dey solidly behind una grin
#OneLove!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Suley316:

I'm not a bodyguard

I do anything for fam

But if I was, its better than having a girl for that long, without being able to woo her cheesy

well, I av got someone already, just wanna be loyal n faithful. wink
Suley316:

I'm not a bodyguard

I do anything for fam

But if I was, its better than having a girl for that long, without being able to woo her cheesy

well, I av got someone already, just wanna be loyal n faithful. U knw wat i mean. As for the other, i juz got a crush on her. I will make dat crush die off soon. I hope i was succinct? Well, i will give u d detail at d oda syd.I av not been able a show online 4 some days now. Still battling with fone ish o since i lost my fone.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
CJPresh:
Hloo evrybody..Ladies nd Gents,Bros nd Sis,Niccurs nd Baybees!..it has teyd ooo

U guys shld keep d ministry moving forward.,i dey solidly behind una grin
#OneLove!
where u go hide?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
libertyoni:
He's Here!!! ;DHe's Here!!!
Paddy mi, i see u o.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
...lol i know that saying.. But am sure that even if we drop point... Arsenal or manchester united will never top the table..lol
hey Fabdedon! I wanted to hail u,but u spoilt every every.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
where u go hide?
I been go sambisa forest o.,me don tire to find chibok grls biko
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by dechandel(f): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
I Saw your dimple. Well, that's all i can say 4 now. wink
I sight you cool
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Mehn you guys dey para wella ooo up to i guess 15 pages within 48hours. Well all octopus sorry protocols duly observed let me do some hailings:

Omolodmilkman: Happy for you bro you just enter here start to to quote anyhow you no fit greet abi. Well thank God you port to uniport to get your desired course. Uniben be wan change you destiny lol dem no fit

Benromeo39: I like this senior bros hailings bros your junior bro go visit you one day for dat area

Jeninma: lol naija politicians better pass you because of vote you dey call everyone dear btw is there any financial benefits for being miss nairaland cos the way some gals carry am for head but never mind i go vote for you.

Naijaboiy: I'm loyal sir

Kelvindim: I like this bros but reduce the way you use big vocabularies for effective communication though i understand for the sake of those that don't

Suley316: I'm loyal bro

3coins: I hail bros read you lost your fone God go provide another one

Pweetyz: Why do you have to tell us you are leaving Nairaland for God sake they are millions of people here you won't be noticed sef. Ok you told us should we start begging you abeg shift make i see road......grin grin grin ......If you take what i wrote there serious then you must be M A D A M grin ..... Let me be serious you see in life they must be haters if you dont have then you are useless to the society but if you can't cope with the one on Nairaland how about the ones in uniben, you will quit school abi. The solution is to avoid enemies both online and physical by being prayerful because spirituality exist. btw i find it hard to read your mentions cos of the way you spell using words like WOH LAH ION ISH etc too numerous use the words we are familiar with. And grow up because you an undergraduate now remember you are leaving home soon you are too emotional overlook those things. You can mail me for counselling grin

Kulkatty; Yabaleft life patients i like you though

Navvy: Seen bro nanvibes i fit be manager ooo

Chizzy94: Thank God say i no forget you ooo i for quit Nairaland i hail bros

Neldrizzy: Nelsizzy in the making . . . . . Senior bros hailings i know why i make you last.

I spent minutes writing this and remembering this names i hope i get something in return . . .
If your name isn't here do not be vexed brain is not memory card . . .
egbonnnnnnnn bawo lon'shey lor..... Massive greetings from this end, yu'r always a brother!!!*************** i love what you wrote about pweetyz, you can't blame her for being so emotional, if she said she wnts to quit all we can do is to advice her and give her the strenght she needed to overcome what she's going through...

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
CJPresh:

Really? Oya gist me. Is ur sister among d chibok girls? Juz wanna know d reason u ventured into dat forest. Errrhhhm what actually happened to SHAQUR(shekau) shey he died?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fabdedon(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
hey Fabdedon! I wanted to hail u,but u spoilt every every.
ehya soorry oo but how ah take spoil am?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
That important digits concerning Nanvibez wey una no fit cram lost. How una go do now?
oboy no talk am again oo..... And, mind ursef, i leave one dangerous message for ur BBM undecided i de vex with Чou
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
dechandel:

I sight you cool
And...?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
CJPresh:

hello dear,please vote for me. Just click on this link and type "i vote jennimma" @www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Please i beg you*kneels*
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
oboy no talk am again oo..... And, mind ursef, i leave one dangerous message for ur BBM undecided i de vex with Чou
Dangerous message ke? Ah! Wat i do? E go tay bfor i read dat message dat is if e go still dy dere, cos na after christmas i dy plan to get new fone. But wetin i do? tell me abeg.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
Dangerous message ke? Ah! Wat i do? E go tay bfor i read dat message dat is if e go still dy dere, cos na after christmas i dy plan to get new fone. But wetin i do? tell me abeg.
no worry the message they wait 4u..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
BTW what type of fone was it?
htc one s
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
ehya soorry oo but how ah take spoil am?
The truth be say u know say doz 2 clubs u mentioned no go top table u 4 juz keep am within u as u reach here, u 4 no let me see am. Well, i knw say Arsenal n Man u no fit top table diz season.. Na man u worse pass. #up gunners sha.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
mesoade:
Guyz will forever be Guyz
correct man, but with difference sha.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
3coins:

htc one s
Really? N u lost it in the Airport ryt? Which part of lagos do u stay?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
Really? Oya gist me. Is ur sister among d chibok girls? Juz wanna know d reason u ventured into dat forest. Errrhhhm what actually happened to SHAQUR(shekau) shey he died?
My sister ke...as if i have any cry

Well,as for the reason i went to sambisa,i was jst being a patriot oo.As omo naija naa

Shaqur is dead na..ehnn,i meant Shekau o
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jennimma:

hello dear,please vote for me. Just click on this link and type "i vote jennimma" @www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Please i beg you*kneels*
Shwwwu!!..i've voted for u already na,or am i supposed to do that again?
Jst chillax abeg.,who go win go win wink
I pray u do sha

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
Hmmm! If na male wan quit lyk dis i hear say u n Neldrizzy go feel diz way. Well, don't worry i will go to her house n talk to her. She might re-think.
lol if na male wan quit, will you go to his house ?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mcpete i sight you . . You were offered optometry right?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
NL has changed sha, let me not make any derogative statement.. *wears sun shades
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
My people how many card do you need to print Jamb original result and admission letter ? before this cafe man job me.....
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Mehn you guys dey para wella ooo up to i guess 15 pages within 48hours. Well all octopus sorry protocols duly observed let me do some hailings:

Omolodmilkman: Happy for you bro you just enter here start to to quote anyhow you no fit greet abi. Well thank God you port to uniport to get your desired course. Uniben be wan change you destiny lol dem no fit

Benromeo39: I like this senior bros hailings bros your junior bro go visit you one day for dat area

Jeninma: lol naija politicians better pass you because of vote you dey call everyone dear btw is there any financial benefits for being miss nairaland cos the way some gals carry am for head but never mind i go vote for you.

Naijaboiy: I'm loyal sir

Kelvindim: I like this bros but reduce the way you use big vocabularies for effective communication though i understand for the sake of those that don't

Suley316: I'm loyal bro

3coins: I hail bros read you lost your fone God go provide another one

Pweetyz: Why do you have to tell us you are leaving Nairaland for God sake they are millions of people here you won't be noticed sef. Ok you told us should we start begging you abeg shift make i see road......grin grin grin ......If you take what i wrote there serious then you must be M A D A M grin ..... Let me be serious you see in life they must be haters if you dont have then you are useless to the society but if you can't cope with the one on Nairaland how about the ones in uniben, you will quit school abi. The solution is to avoid enemies both online and physical by being prayerful because spirituality exist. btw i find it hard to read your mentions cos of the way you spell using words like WOH LAH ION ISH etc too numerous use the words we are familiar with. And grow up because you an undergraduate now remember you are leaving home soon you are too emotional overlook those things. You can mail me for counselling grin

Kulkatty; Yabaleft life patients i like you though

Navvy: Seen bro nanvibes i fit be manager ooo

Chizzy94: Thank God say i no forget you ooo i for quit Nairaland i hail bros

Neldrizzy: Nelsizzy in the making . . . . . Senior bros hailings i know why i make you last.

I spent minutes writing this and remembering this names i hope i get something in return . . .
If your name isn't here do not be vexed brain is not memory card . . .
I greet you too bros smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fortunate017:
Really? N u lost it in the Airport ryt? Which part of lagos do u stay?
ikd. . .why?. . .you see the phone?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
emma2cute:
My people how many card do you need to print Jamb original result and admission letter ? before this cafe man job me.....
i need answer...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
@honourablepomk. . .thanks man,i'll
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
pweetyz:
Uhmm..i'm so damn sorry buh i'm a sorta person that avoids trouble at all cost

that's messed up abeg.

Too disappointed to say anything now sef. Well, we'll discuss the issue later.

For now, being passive or active doesn't stop haters or whatever you call them.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
emma2cute:
i need answer...
wish i could help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.