Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,836 members, 7,945,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. (1222 Views)

Ten Animals Eaten Alive By Humans / Nigerians And Their Food Mixing Habit. / Have You Eaten At Biazo Restaurant In Egdware London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by beylinko(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hi everyone! I was at an occasion today and what baffles me is the quantity of the food that got wasted. Not that these food are nt sweet but I have discovered we rather starve than finish all the food in the plate.

The funny thing again is that the food served were nt that much but u will see people nt eating up to half and they leave the remaining even with big chunk of the meat untouched.

I was in the same dilemma too n when I saw my table what I saw didn't encourage me as I was the last to start eating. I looked at the semo and the vegetable in my front and I quickly made my decision. I finished the semo, all and I enjoyed it.

Pls why would people starve themselves when they have enough at hand to eat. Pls I really want to know and if you have done it why did u decide not to finish your food.
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by Ryda(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
beylinko: Hi everyone!
Pls why would people starve themselves when they have enough at hand to eat.

I no know o angry
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by Danhumprey: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
They wan show say them be "big boys/girls/men/women" grin
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by beylinko(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2013
Ryda:

I no know o angry

Ha! But you don do am too na. So u suppose know.
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by Ryda(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
beylinko:

Ha! But you don do am too na. So u suppose know.

angry
ogbeni park well jor
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by bluerange(f): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2013
it is called packaging, even if you are very hungry you form "am Behind" yeye dey smell!
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by Emmyk(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
So people will not look at you and be like, Ah ah!!cheesy elebi! cheesy
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by beylinko(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk: So people will not look at you and be like, Ah ah!!cheesy elebi! cheesy
ha...i no mind o. Na their opinion o.
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by beylinko(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
bluerange: it is called packaging, even if you are very hungry you form "am Behind" yeye dey smell!
quiet funny and true
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by beylinko(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ryda:

angry
ogbeni park well jor
Ogbeni pele
Re: Why Do People Leave Their Food Half Eaten At Ceremonies. by Ryda(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Emmyk: So people will not look at you and be like, Ah ah!!cheesy elebi! cheesy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lose 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days, Is Real And Effective / Please, Where Can I Get Local Rice? / Original Ijebu Garri For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.