Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? (976 Views)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by greatmic(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
I met a school friend after many years. But the girl, popularly known as Miss Rude of school days, appeared to be very vivacious and gladsome. When I asked the secret of that broad sunshine smile, the unexpected reply was, "I am in love". With my eyebrows raised, the first word I could utter was "WOW!!" Smiling again, she explained to me the way things happened. After learning that she had met the guy a day before at a friend's party and was now deeply in love with him, I suddenly broke into laughter. I know it might have been thought as strange and awkward on my part, but I could not control my feelings at the moment. They did not even talk to each other and had fallen in love just at the first sight, "How could one fall in love at first sight?" was the very first question that came to my mind.

For the remaining part of the article visit the blog: sms4everybody(dot)(dot)com. Note: Replace the dot with (.)
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by iice(f): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
Stop reading outdated romance novels
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2008
Love at first sight!? It does not exist! People like to kid themselves! Nansense! embarassed
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by Gamine(f): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2008
gladsome?

ok ok. i see

e no be your grammar, i for fear
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by doyin13(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
Mehn. . . .It happens to me every bloody day.
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by Hannibal: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2008
greatmic:

I met a school friend after many years. But the girl, popularly known as Miss Rude of school days, appeared to be very vivacious and gladsome. When I asked the secret of that broad sunshine smile, the unexpected reply was, "I am in love". With my eyebrows raised, the first word I could utter was "WOW!!" Smiling again, she explained to me the way things happened. After learning that she had met the guy a day before at a friend's party and was now deeply in love with him, I suddenly broke into laughter. I know it might have been thought as strange and awkward on my part, but I could not control my feelings at the moment. They did not even talk to each other and had fallen in love just at the first sight, "How could one fall in love at first sight?" was the very first question that came to my mind.

If love at NO sight does happen then bes' believe love at 1st sight is REAL. wink
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2008
@poster

No be only love at first sight.

See this boy, people dey feel lust, he's talking about love.
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by bluesky4(f): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2008
dont believe in such things, only happens in romance novels
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by Emekaokoro: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
hello, good evening. if we actually know what love really means we will not be confused about it. Love is purely from the inside. I can tell you plainly, love at first sight is very possible, provided the person who is in love is sincere. It comes with a burning desire from the inside. A situation the "victim" could not really explain.
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
Emekaokoro:

hello, good evening. if we actually know what love really means we will not be confused about it. Love is purely from the inside. I can tell you plainly, love at first sight is very possible, provided the person who is in love is sincere. It comes with a burning desire from the inside. A situation the "victim" could not really explain.
How can you fall in love with someone just upon seeing them, their outside appearance, that is lust undecided

To love someone, you don't only admire their appearance, but their personality etc

You cannot tell somebody's personality etc just be looking at them, we do not have our bio's etc floating ontop of our heads tongue

Love at first sight is not possible, It does not make any sense tongue
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by albridge(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2008
well i belive in love at first site. i am not saying that lust at first site doesnt exist, just that its also possible to see someone the first time and know that there's something special about them. first time it happened to me she was ready for marriage and i was not ready and not matured enough to handle the responsibilities of marriage. the second time i was very very dumb and took it for granted and lost it. bottom line is that in both cases, the very first time i laid eyes on these two diffrent women i knew i had found something special cool
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by 9jagai: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2008
I believe in love at first sight
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by femzy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2008
OK;if it lust sef;can it lead to geniune love
Re: Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? by madamkoko: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2008

No such thing as love as first sight. DO NOT BE FOOLED.

Love at first sight fades, because its based on emotions and emotions change.

Love is not even created until years into the relationship (whereby different qualities you seek for in a person has been tested and tried
.)

(1) (Reply)

Should Tribe Be A Barrier To Marriage? / Crush Issues / Me And My Girlfriend And Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.