Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Simple Funny Test For Relieving Stress - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simple Funny Test For Relieving Stress (425 Views)

Funny Test!! How Fast Can You Fill The Words Correctly. / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! / Us-based Couple Fail DNA Test For Twins At Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Funny Test For Relieving Stress by ogunwalea(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2013
1. While siting at your desk in front of a computer, or any chair, lift your right foot off the ground and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. I can bet with my life that your foot will change direction.
2. Call one of your friends and tell him to grab a pen and a biro that you wanna dictate some codes to him. Tell him to write these letters;
***370HSSV 0773H***
And simply tell him to turn it upside down. I'm very sure you'll spit out the stress inside of you by your friend's reaction.

Are you now wondering how this will relieve your stress? Its simple. When you are happy, you are less stressed. When you try this excercise, it seems kinda funny and impossible and you'll wana try it over and over again. By that time, you would have forgotten that you have been stressed. But please, don't try this in a General meeting oo make dem no go tie you rope...
**@Mod this must surely make the frontpage**
Re: Simple Funny Test For Relieving Stress by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 22, 2013
kiss
Re: Simple Funny Test For Relieving Stress by ogunwalea(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Obasgilbert: kiss
u'v tried it or u just tryin 2 book a space?
Re: Simple Funny Test For Relieving Stress by Emmyk(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
I have been doing that no 1 perfectly for some years back now, with no problema.

Lol. The no 2 is funny sha. cheesycheesy
Re: Simple Funny Test For Relieving Stress by easrael(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
You are correct o!!! Quite funny

1 Like

Re: Simple Funny Test For Relieving Stress by OliviaNelson: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
You can also add this test https://www.goforquiz.com/the-snowflake-test/ to your list. It's always fun and easy to go through. We did it with friends once

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Bovi In Black Father Christmas / What Have You Achieved From Nairaland Since This Year 2013. / What Does Father Christmas And Christmas Clothings and Tree Signify?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.