Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,156 members, 7,880,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend (1082 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend by saasala(m): 1:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: A Friend by jaybee3(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2013
Tell C that there are plenty more fish in the ocean so he had better kill that infatuation kia kia.

Ask C this exact question, "why do you want to marry someone that your own close friend has used for sex for good 2 years then subsequently dumped"

I seriously doubt the lady in question will even agree to date C so wake C up from his dream abeg.

Na you be C?
Re: A Friend by Matildachinyere(f): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2013
Tell Mr C to pray abt it ooo,and y didn't He talk to B earlier abt d way he was mistreating d Babe? Assuming B decided to date her for 5 more yrs bfore calling it quit would he have still waited?
Re: A Friend by Enegod(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: A Friend by xamiel: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2013
Tell C to forget it!
Re: A Friend by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2013
IMO,I don't think I see anything wrong in C being in love with his friend ex as long as he is honest and positive about what he feels for the lady.

Happiness in a relationship shouldnt be sacrificed because the next person could feel bad about it.Left for me,I can date my ex's bf,can even marry him,as long he is genuine with his feelings.My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend by jaybee3(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2013
lynpetra: IMO,I don't think I see anything wrong in C being in love with his friend ex as long as he is honest and positive about what he feels for the lady.

Happiness in a relationship shouldnt be sacrificed because the next person could feel bad about it.Left for me,I can date my ex's bf,can even marry him,as long he is genuine with his feelings.My opinion.
Don't you think C is in the know that B only kept her for sex for a good 2 years?

Considering the fact that they are close friends and B would almost certainly have narrated all the bedroom details to C then surely C just wants to have his own piece of the pie, No?
Re: A Friend by Dhurmynick(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2013
jay bee:
Don't you think C is in the know that B only kept her for sex for a good 2 years?

Considering the fact that they are close friends and B would almost certainly have narrated all the bedroom details to C then surely C just wants to have his own piece of the pie, No?

The bro code man.. The bro code.

1 Like

Re: A Friend by Nuzo1(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Let's even assume friend B will come to terms with such situation. The soon to be ex girlfriend may never.

Some men just have to begin to come to terms with the fact that a reasonable number of women out there subconsciously love the idea of masochism.

Nothing pleases them more than a controlling, violent, very jealous and condescending man. They may be the most vocal feminists you've ever heard on TVs, radios and seminars....but deep down in their hearts and in the comfort of their bedrooms, they earnestly yearn for this BEAST and would do anything to keep him when they get him.

Let her be, you will only get yourself hurt by your own deeds.
Re: A Friend by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2013
jay bee:

I pointed out specifically about his genuine and positive intentions.Ofcourse I know about the 'boys code' ish.In as much as this 'code'is overhyped,a lot of guys and girls still date and marry thier friend's ex's.
lynpetra: IMO,I don't think I see anything wrong in C being in love with his friend ex as long as he is honest and positive about what he feels for the lady.

Re: A Friend by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2013
@op,please if the guy is serious about his intentions,advice him to woo her.It's left for the lady to decide if she can give her heart another try with C,although that might be a very difficult task as she might feel she is being rolled from hand to hand angry.As for the guy,friendship is good I admit,but happiness is sweeter!You don't throw away a good meal you like just because your friend doesn't fancy it.Life has a way of bringing people together,sometimes some codes needs to be broken and packed aside.I can date and marry my bf' s ex,esp wen where my ex has failed me ,and where has he turns out to love and care for me.And if he eventually marry me,damn it!Even mosquito sef wey near him body,I go kill am.
Re: A Friend by VivyGift(f): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
lynpetra: @op,please if the guy is serious about his intentions,advice him to woo her.It's left for the lady to decide if she can give her heart another try with C,although that might be a very difficult task as she might feel she is being rolled from hand to hand angry.As for the guy,friendship is good I admit,but happiness is sweeter!You don't throw away a good meal you like just because your friend doesn't fancy it.Life has a way of bringing people together,sometimes some codes needs to be broken and packed aside. I can date and marry my bf' s ex,esp wen where my ex has failed me ,and where has he turns out to love and care for me.And if he eventually marry me,damn it!Even mosquito sef wey near him body,I go kill am.

Lol @ d bolded. Nyc one but I dnt tink I can date or marry ma ex. Once we are done, its signed nd sealed
Re: A Friend by pasqal09: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dating a friend's ex? Nah! Doesn't work that way.
Re: A Friend by ediemafio(m): 2:33am On Dec 23, 2013
mess up,total mess up..How you go date your friend's ex?,seriooous mess up..I smell two friends splitting up
Re: A Friend by Devalx: 2:48am On Dec 23, 2013
In as much as a guy dating her bf EX is not good,i will advice C to og ahead and woo the babe,you never can tell what the result might be.remember we find love in strange places

1 Like

Re: A Friend by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: A Friend by Emaprince: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2013
A very lame move by C!!!...how can a man go after his frieds ex?

Women find it easy to do but its one of the things men hate.

Trrust me that this will surely bring an end to the friendship.and C should be ashamed if he ends up with a woman his friend already know sexually in and out
Re: A Friend by saasala(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks everyone for your contribution. Having read and thoroughly diagnosed your thoughts, I decided to call C and I told him to forget about the babe for the sake of friendship and also to save their growing business. He however declined my advice and seem to want to go ahead. There is nothing I can do again at this point than to allow him hang himself. Well, I might still try to persuade him more.
Re: A Friend by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2013
saasala: Thanks everyone for your contribution. Having read and thoroughly diagnosed your thoughts, I decided to call C and I told him to forget about the babe for the sake of friendship and also to save their growing business. He however declined my advice and seem to want to go ahead. There is nothing I can do again at this point than to allow him hang himself. Well, I might still try to persuade him more.

Allow C to be happy please.Business nd women don't
go together.If he likes her,let him be.
Re: A Friend by Youngpo413: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Lol @ d bolded. Nyc one but I dnt tink I can date or marry ma ex. Once we are done, its signed nd sealed

thumb up!!!
Re: A Friend by Youngpo413: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2013
A friends leftover?Mr C lacks shame,tufiakwa,its now I believe that some people are so poor and the only they have is money.

Yeye guy man

(1) (Reply)

57 Ways Of Winning Your Husband's Love / Ways To Boast Your Sex Life / How True Is This Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.