Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ladies Can You Cope With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Cope With Him? (1261 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by Bluesky202: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2013
Ladies: your boy friend disclose that he earn 20k per month and his a security guard. Would you married him?
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by slap1(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2013
20k is not a marriage salary, for me. What are the guy's qualifications and prospects? Is he doing the job while waiting for a bigger one, or is that the best his credentials could get?

As a guy, I can't think of marrying any girl I love with that salary. Why would I wanna watch her suffer?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by jeffizy(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2013
Love aint blind anymore.
I bet what he earns cannot sustain him alone not to talk of two people.
He should think of getting in more income before trying to marry .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by Ezedon(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2013
the situation of this country are making our young men to lose thier values and sense of belonging
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2013
HELL NO!!!! Am a corper earning dat amt, yet I stil depend on ma dad for more upkeep moni! Not 2talk of marriage! MBANU!!!! Lie-Lie!
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by richyblink1(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2013
Princess Ella: HELL NO!!!! Am a corper earning dat amt, yet I stil depend on ma dad for more upkeep moni! Not 2talk of marriage! MBANU!!!! Lie-Lie!

Why do we look at just his current situation and means of livelihood instead of his potentials and plans of making his dreams come to pass.

Years ago i earn less than that, i sold ice water when it was sold in groundnut nylon for 50kobo, pure water, recharge cards, phone call etc. All this i did because I was working towards a greater and brighter future.

If you judge a human with their prevailing circumstances Obasanjo wouldn't have left jail to become a president, Mandela wouldn't have done same, Jonathan will still be in COE lecturing, Oprah would still be nursing her stigma of being raped at 9.

We all deserve a chance to showcase our potentials and an Avenue to lay our plans on the table before condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by lilmax(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Guy go and make more money.....i cant even imagine my wife suffering just because of money.As for me money before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2013
And did u marry @dt point u were selling purewater n iceblock By d way, I neva said he shldnt marry, my point is "he shldnt rush in2 marriage wiv such little income, he shld work harder since he has potentials, mk more moni n get married!
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by Ruq: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2013
richyblink1:

Why do we look at just his current situation and means of livelihood instead of his potentials and plans of making his dreams come to pass.

Years ago i earn less than that, i sold ice water when it was sold in groundnut nylon for 50kobo, pure water, recharge cards, phone call etc. All this i did because I was working towards a greater and brighter future.

If you judge a human with their prevailing circumstances Obasanjo wouldn't have left jail to become a president, Mandela wouldn't have done same, Jonathan will still be in COE lecturing, Oprah would still be nursing her stigma of being raped at 9.

We all deserve a chance to showcase our potentials and an Avenue to lay our plans on the table before condemnation.

Egbon forget that one, nobody talk say the guy no get ambition but as the matter dey now, God sef no fit advice am to marry. Shey im no go born,dem no go chop? house nko?.
But no matter the advice wey we fit give for here, you can tell that the marriage will most likely hold and they will have to settle for something less.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by richyblink1(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Princess Ella: And did u marry @dt point u were selling purewater n iceblock By d way, I neva said he shldnt marry, my point is "he shldnt rush in2 marriage wiv such little income, he shld work harder since he has potentials, mk more moni n get married!

The op asked if your boyfriend earns 20k will you marry him, not if your husband. By the way, you don't just marry a guy because he asked you to. Certain things need to be addressed:

1. Is he presentable
2. Is plans for the future.
3. Are u safe around him
4. Is goals and aspirations towards building a better home with you.
5. Is he working on achieving his set goals and does he carry you along while doing such.

You don't say "I DO" to guy just because of his perfect condition at the moment knowing fully well that he might fall someday.
What keeps a man going after he might have lost all his juices is his potential, courage, personality and hope.

Lets learn to accept people the way they are at the moment not forgetting that tomorrow will be better if we all work together in our various relationships
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by Ruq: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2013
^^ what you said now contradicts your first post.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by Snoggy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lol! Shey na sand we go dey chop?

#20,000 na recharge card money na grinundecided

Errrm! Such a guy shouldn't even think of marriage. Is he planning to marry and put his wife through stress? or give birth to children and not be able to afford quality education?

He should still hustle some more. When he has made enough ego, then the marriage ministry would move.After all, the future is always bright grin He should get there first.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by Bluesky202: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
the truth of the matter is that, some ladies do not mind. Their ar ready to suffer wit u becos they dont want u out of there life. Although, their ar not common.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by kolubo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Princess Ella: HELL NO!!!! Am a corper earning dat amt, yet I stil depend on ma dad for more upkeep moni! Not 2talk of marriage! MBANU!!!! Lie-Lie!
By d time u`re done with ur service year and started looking for job u go no sey there are graduates who are earn less than 20k.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by kolubo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
By d time u`re done with ur service year and started looking for job u go no sey there are graduates who earn less than 20k.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Him? by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
nna mehn u fine no be small. I earn 30k can we marry

(1) (Reply)

See This Badt Girl O + Pix Very Aggressive / How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin / 5 Things Women Are Always Hiding From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.