Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,115 members, 7,890,711 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal (70850 Views)

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna / * / My Cancer Ordeal (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by ezeuba(m): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2013
GustavoFring:
So na you be the gay wey won drill am for 500k

Smh for boys sha...Na woman with beerbeer and shaving bumps dey tickle your fancy undecided
Some people can't read, or the effort is just too much for them. Didn't you read where I wrote about wanting a casual friendship with her but she dropped my call when she noticed I wasn't into her kinda stuff on badoo, at least not with someone like her? Getting to know such people will give you an insight into how they live day by day and make you understand such weirdness in other people. That was my reason for wanting to hook up a friendship with. But why am I even writing this? It's obvious you can't read, or the effort is too much for your teeny tiny brain...

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by fr3do(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2013
mjlumideee: and pls wot is electrolysis? yeye guy
They dey forbid to use Google for ur village?
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Sadeluhv(f): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2013
D lion'sheart:
@ op,
Is there no other way to tell us that you're a fooool ??

this is photo shop nah
if not, show us the full body or the source

I also noticed funny thing about the hair. Or
are you a learner ??

ABEG, OP PARK WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by demoymcmb(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2013
Yomieluv: make she dey take shaving powder bath na.kini big deal.
undecided
Yomieluv: make she dey take shaving powder bath na.kini big deal.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by avosoft: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2013
Adamskuty:
tufiaaaa,this is quite terrible... Damboromba.. This woma/man ugly goon

no! No! No! This is unaceptable

post ur pic lest see hw u look
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Adegite5(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2013
freedom@last:
I'm not a doctor, but something tells me this woman must be suffering from some sort of hormone imbalance. A visit to the hospital won't kill her.
yeah excess secreation of male hormone( testosterone)which had in one way or the other affected the keratin in d dermis of her skin. Visiting the hospital though can only prevent further functioning of this hormone cus it can be induced but dat wont stop the effect of those dat had been produced
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Janetozi(f): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=presher]IF HAIRS IN HER FACE PLENTY LIKE THIS HW ABOUT HER AJI OTU grin yeye
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Janetozi(f): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Congrate dear, nature has made u a celebrity & all these ppl commenting here excluding me are ur admirers.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2013
freedom@last:
I'm not a doctor, but something tells me this woman must be suffering from some sort of hormone imbalance. A visit to the hospital won't kill her.

Read the thread oga, it is hereditary, its natural with her family, and who told you that she never visited a hospital.

@t OP never mind ,you are created in the image of God,
you have nothing to be a shame of.
you features is for a purpose,
be proud of it,
this reminds me of a very nice beautiful lady during my university days, she is endowed with both male and female features, she was so proud of it, she goes on low cut, male T shirts. but she is a woman.it made her popular in school
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Smooyis(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2013
Have u tried God?
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by gilbertanochili: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2013
never mind dear its not a problem but a gift. when the positivity of it will start to manifest, you will not bielive it, and besides you are still looking beautiful cause I can see it my self. just smile to it .
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by ignis: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Janet ozi: Congrate dear, nature has made u a celebrity & all these ppl commenting here excluding me are ur admirers.
Why did you exclude yourself?
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by GentleFrank(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2013
ok
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Arrantis: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Moni pe, eleyi gidi ghan
asanchez: eleyi gidi ghan...
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by cutiepie01(f): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Gorrbachev: that's unfortunate, Miss Okafor
Lol.Btw,where did u get this from?
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Dietrich92(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2013
To quote Fredo Santana

"Now that's a scary site" bang bang
LOL
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by pkasso(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2013
Reminds me of an article i read a while ago on Mexico's Julia Pastrana.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Janet ozi: [/quote] HER AJI PLENTY NA grin[quote author=Janet ozi]
HER AJI PLENTY NA
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
If she likes it fine, if nt she should keep looking for solution or she should regularly apply hair remover.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by niyitogun(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
I know for certain those hair cells can be killed with lasers but the most concerning part is the hormonal imbalance and you should seek medical attention for it. I would also advice you marry early once you find someone you like and he's willing to for some other medical reasons. All The best.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by shoprite: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
shadrach77: she must be a calabar lady - they are normally very hairy wink wink smiley

Just shut up will u? . . .did u even read the story or u were busy viewing pics angry ... “My name is Queen Nonyerem Okafor. I am from Anambra State"
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Adamskuty(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tuntheycr7: [b]Adamskuty: tufiaaaa,this is quite terrible... Damboromba.. This woma/man ugly goon

no! No! No! This is unaceptable[/b
may thunder strike u there u warthog faced ugbo buffoon grin grin grin
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Bimpe29: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
To her creator be the glory.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Xyge(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
She c'ld have traces of the Testosterone Hormone therein her genes.... Hence, the 'abundance' of hair on her body..
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Adegite5: yeah excess secreation of male hormone( testosterone)which had in one way or the other affected the keratin in d dermis of her skin. Visiting the hospital though can only prevent further functioning of this hormone cus it can be induced but dat wont stop the effect of those dat had been produced

Yes, she can have the testosterone suppressed and the hair removed via laser treatment and she's as good as normal. I doubt if he have the laser hair removal treatment in Nigeria tho.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Bolurx(m): 2:01am On Dec 25, 2013
**adjusts glasses**

What kind of people are asking for her hand in marriage??!!! No no no
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2013
tufiaaaa,this is quite terrible... Damboromba.. This woma/man ugly goon grin grin grin

no! No! No! This is unaceptable

MUMU,CLASS 1
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by avosoft: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2013
Bolurx:

**adjusts glasses**

What kind of people are asking for her hand in marriage??!!! No no no

post ur pics lets see who look beta
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by kinkymax: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Jst one tin// werewolf syndrome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.