Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,491 members, 7,914,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

Married And Still Searching - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married And Still Searching (3104 Views)

Hilarious Photo: Difference Between A Married And Single Guy / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Still Searching by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2008
He Goats You Know!!!

Re: Married And Still Searching by steve001(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2008
Thak you studentet,

Maybe onyinye don't know whats going on in our Colleges and Universities today. Where a man with agbada with a jeep goes into campus finding girls who are never their daughter's mate.

As for the topic, i don't see any sense here. How can a man say because her wife didn't do one stupid sex act will go out for another woman. Thats just a story to decieve themselves and not their wives.

Bloody men who disgrace us.
Re: Married And Still Searching by steve001(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2008
Thank you studentet,

Maybe onyinye don't know whats going on in our Colleges and Universities today. Where a man with agbada with a jeep goes into campus finding girls who are never their daughter's mate.

As for the topic, i don't see any sense here. How can a man say because her wife didn't do one stupid sex act will go out for another woman. Thats just a story to decieve themselves and not their wives.

Bloody men who disgrace us.
Re: Married And Still Searching by karlken(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2008
It's has always been the wives who complain on inadequate sex/style as an alibi for unfaithfulness.A man may tend to look for sexual satisfaction elswhere though if the wife becomes sexually dumb not necessarily for Mouth Gig.Some girls are greedy;ready to sleep with a dog for money.I will not blame the men for that. kiss tongue tongue
Re: Married And Still Searching by askme1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2008
dear friend,
do not be deceived it is not biblical and it is an unfaithful act to your partner.
Re: Married And Still Searching by obuchineme: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hey guys,'kilode ti otito fi koro lara'.
I dont know why we fail to speak or accept the truth
my sex is irrelevant here,i have only expressed my feelings
which is a product of daily experiences.
For the likes of Gamini you could call me all the names in the world
but if you are a decent man then pick my first sentence and let the
rest fulfil its mission.
If you fail to speak the truth today it will rise against tomorrow.
Re: Married And Still Searching by tpia: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2008
the guy in the OP obviously doesnt know the first thing about satisfying a woman sexually.

If he knows what he's doing around that side, his wife wouldnt feel reluctant to have sex with him. I doubt this is only about Mouth Action. Most likely the lady just endures the entire show for the sake of peace, or because she sees it as a "duty". undecided

He should go learn some tutorials on what women want, abeg. undecided undecided
Re: Married And Still Searching by topup: 3:53am On Aug 05, 2008
Female friends is waaaaay too nice to describe what's really going on here.

The man wants to have sex with other women because his wife doesn't satisfy him sexually, well firstly has the man had a conversation about this with his wife. I mean not many people want to lose their spouses because of something so trivial, especially when it can be talked through, give the wife a fighting chance at least, if she makes no attempt to satisfy you then maybe you can consider such things, though I am completely against the idea of cheating, especially in marriage, tsk tsk!
Re: Married And Still Searching by Gabry(f): 4:12am On Aug 05, 2008
Poster,

I feel you and I feel your wife as well. . . . . . . I think to begine with by the way you sound, you need a bad ass girl not a innocent one but since its too late that you married her, talk to her and tell her how you feel. I'm sure if she loves you and she wants the marriage to go amoothly, she will do so.
Re: Married And Still Searching by simplejide(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2008
its a delicate situation. Many marriages suffer this anomaly. i believe it can be solved by simple and open communication between the couples.
Re: Married And Still Searching by ssRhino: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2008
That is why the woman has to go to school of "sexiology" so that she cld learn how to do better and make the man happy, cos what you dont give a man, he will get from outside.
Re: Married And Still Searching by damnyke(f): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2008
Sex, is a very vital aspect of a successful relationship, but it is not a reason to be promiscuss. The whole essence of marriage and the reason of the statement; "till death do us part" is to find a way to blend with a person with different upbringing and lifestyle compared to yours.
It is better for the man and wife to go for sex education and try to teach themselves how to have a fulfilled sex life. it is a process that is achieved over time. Both parties must not be selffish and they must communicate their feelings with each other. learning sex tips is also a way of improving your sex life.
Re: Married And Still Searching by ssRhino: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
damnyke:

Sex, is a very vital aspect of a successful relationship, but it is not a reason to be promiscuss. The whole essence of marriage and the reason of the statement; "till death do us part" is to find a way to blend with a person with different upbringing and lifestyle compared to yours.
It is better for the man and wife to go for sex education and try to teach themselves how to have a fulfilled sex life. it is a process that is achieved over time. Both parties must not be selffish and they must communicate their feelings with each other. learning sex tips is also a way of improving your sex life.

Do u blv that lack of sex is good enuf reason to call a marriage quit.
Re: Married And Still Searching by ula(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2008
u r just being silly but what more can i say? even if she gives you the best Mouth Action in the world, you'll still find a reason to keep women outside
Re: Married And Still Searching by ssRhino: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
ula:

you're just being silly but what more can i say? even if she gives you the best Mouth Action in the world, you'll still find a reason to keep women outside

give him first and them complain if he does.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... / My Top 5 Naija MILF. / Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.