Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:13 AM

Our Ladies Self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Ladies Self (793 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Ladies Self by misled: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
It is habitual for young ladies to shake their head hesitantly with gestures mostly as they converse with. Most of these women has part of their hair dangling over the corner of one eye. I wonder the intent because the hair could have been neatly packed away from the eye region to avoid this discomfort and the need to shake them off away from the eyes as they converse. They even use their hand to move it away repeatedly as they continue to talk. To me, they think the habit either make them look appealing, polished or put them in a particular class. I find it offensive most of the time. I met a young lady lately on a low haircut and she was doing the same thing as we chat along. How disgusting.
Re: Our Ladies Self by Wislet(f): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2013

(let me do like these funny folks)

FIRST TO COMMENT!!!

grin grin grin

@topic, mmmhmmm

i guess so.
If that trend is used to show the qualities you mentioned, then :x to whoever does dat.
Re: Our Ladies Self by sweettease(f): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
*eyes rolling*
Re: Our Ladies Self by Snoggy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Our Ladies Self by Nuzo1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
I think it actually makes them more appealing, cute and innocent if it's their real hair or braids.

The category I detest are the ones who do it while wearing some artificial or another human hair on their head.

Oh gawd! I usually feel like pulling it out from their head. And one day I will!

Gadamit! angry

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Self by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
LOL.
Re: Our Ladies Self by addictiv(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
I just tire. .....who pays n spends hours fixing something that later makes u uncomfortable. D worst re those dat keep tapping their heads.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Non Catholic Guy Marry A Catholic Lady! / Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? / Tips For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.