Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,994 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Maheeda Is A Psychopath!! She Needs Help!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Is A Psychopath!! She Needs Help!! (620 Views)

Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate / SEXY Maheeda Is At It Again(pinky-pinky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Is A Psychopath!! She Needs Help!! by AkaliPotential: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Do you know that not every one that dress ok, or talk well is mentally ok? It is only in naija that until you dress naked in the street, then you are a mad man/woman. People like maheeda should be locked in a psychiatric Hospital!! Yes, I said so!!

Looks like she keeps releasing more Naked Pictures each day...In an interview with Galaxy Tv 2
days ago, she broke down in tears and said "

"I’m not posting those nude pictures on the internet to teach people to start going naked, I posted them because I felt I am sexy and I love sexuality.I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo. Can you imagine, how can a LovePeddler says she's a gospel singer if she is ok upstairs.

My fellow readers, this babe will never stop, and I think the best thing is to take her to a psychiatric hospital, befor it is too late! Like it or not Maheeda is a psychopath.

That's how Akali faith see's it*
www.gbagan.com

(1) (Reply)

Darey And Waje Cover Urban Style Magazine / Actress Fathia Balogun Finally Drops Ex-hubby’s Surname / Kunle Afolayan’s ‘oct 1′ Trailer Wins Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.