Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,742 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Is The Difference Between Fat And Calories? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Difference Between Fat And Calories? (511 Views)

Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. / 20 Bizarre Ways To Burn Calories / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Fat And Calories? by mecussey(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
I am sure I have more calories than fat so which one is risky? I meant from the Nigerian perspective, google is speaking English. Our normal beer here has little fat but more calories.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat And Calories? by yoddy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
I guess calorie is a measure of energy. Unused energy in the body is converted and stored as fat.

My 10 kobo
Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat And Calories? by mecussey(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Google said something like that but there was an arguement on Yahoo answers. In this case, are we supposed to use the calories immidiately we consume them? What happens when the calories are exhusted? Will the fat come back to calories in order to be used as energy? What is the relationship with cholesterol? Too many questions sha...but I just want to understand what is happening in my body.

(1) (Reply)

59 Placed On Surveillance For Ebola Virus / How Preperd Is Our Government Towards Ebola / Get It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.