Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? (1818 Views)

My Hatred For My Father / My Hatred For My Parent And Uncle Is At Its Peak. / I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
hensben: in tu face voice hypocritical, as ur mood dont change when you see opposite sex grin

??

I don't see an answer to the question.

Why do you hate females?
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by EfemenaXY: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ile don get 'victim' cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: Ile don get 'victim' cheesy cheesy

Lol! grin grin

The guy has jumped down the throat of everybody who said there is no hatred. So this hatred thing must be very real to him. He wants others to come and tell him why they hate the opposite sex, but why won't he share his own stories first?
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by bukatyne(f): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nashville: Poster how can you use the word hatred. On the other hand I think some men are crazy about women and vice versa. Some men just cant get enough of women and that is why some marry four wives and have ten concubines. Some young ladies sef have husband, boyfriend, and aristo by the side. There is nothing like hatred.

The simple truth is that men often misunderstand women and women often misunderstand men. Men and women were not created the same and both sexes have to just accept that. Men and women think differently most times and get emotional/excited over different things. The duty of people getting married is to understand this and work around it. I promised my wife that this Christmas we were going to have two weekends of family outings and shopping. After the first weekend, I had to back out and apologise. Of course she was disappointed but me I don try. I just cant go through another 7 hours of shopping next weekend. Lailai. Shopping is just not my thing and for most guys its the same. But that should not be interpreted to be hatred.

And please ignore the gender warriors here especially those that just attack men without even reading the posts. They say things like Nigerian men are all useless, unromantic, cheats etc, but they will be very quick to tell you their husbands are the exception. They will abuse all the men but claim their husband and father are but the few exceptions. There is no hatred in marriage and love, and even those is bad marriages that are in unhappy are looking for a way to rekindle the love flame. Perfect love casts out any fear so the word hatred is completely inappropriate. The simple issue is that men and women are created differently and we just need to accept is and find a way to be happy. Most men cannot do without women and vice versa.

Defender of the brethren grin
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by pickabeau1: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
hensben: you dont expect it to happen everyday, but each day that passsess by men n women concieve hatred in their waiting for the right time to strike or living in pretends.
dude it seems you have a notion already
Spill the beans

Wats d issue
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by hensben(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
for those of u saying i hate females, go to fp and read how a female banker slit her husband manhood over food allowance angry
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^ aww frustrated booboo? grin sowie
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 24, 2013
What is the op even talking about sef?
Don't men kill men?
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by hensben(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
alutacontinua: What is the op even talking about sef?
Don't men kill men?
dont women kill women too. Am talking of relationship cos here is family section and d topic is not same sex issue but man n woman ok.
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin funny topic, funny poster. Confused poster.
Re: Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? by hensben(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Chillisauce: grin funny topic, funny poster. Confused poster.

wetin funny here n were u confuse? guess u re trying to be funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP! Dad Died Intestate In Nigeria 10 Years Ago, Who Gets What Going By L Of A? / Child Adoption Process In Nigeria / My Father Being Bullied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.