Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,822 members, 7,972,939 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP (853 Views)

Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP / Probe Obasanjo Now — Owie Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Former Senate president, Chief
Ebute Ameh has blasted Chief
Olusegun Obasanjo over his letter
to President Goodluck Jonathan
on the state of the nation. Ameh
described the former president as
the member of the PDP that has
involved himself in anti-party
activity more than anyone else.
He itemised the ills he claimed
Obasanjo fomented in the party in
his days including the constant
change and replacement of the
party national chairman, senate
leadership and many governors
that were unconstitutionally
impeached to please his ego.
Ameh said: “It bespeaks a deep-
sounding hollowness for Chief
Obasanjo to make allusion to the
fact that the crisis in the PDP is
premised on whether President
Jonathan should exercise his
constitutional prerogative to
contest elections in 2015.
He questioned how a man he said
planted his cronies in the 2005
National Confab to introduce a
clause in the conclusion to enable
him rule for the third term could
be accusing President Goodluck
Jonathan of committing an
offence for seeking a
constitutional second term in
office.
“He is clearly on a protectionist
mission, to create sufficient
disaffection within the PDP to
facilitate the emergence of his
preferred candidates.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/open-letter-expel-obasanjo-now-ex-senate-president-tells-pdp/
Re: Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP by waleadex(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
What goes around comes around. Interesting!
Re: Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP by Pretyangel25(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP by Afam4eva(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP by WarriPikin1: 2:25am On Dec 23, 2013
I really don't know why the PDP have left Obasanjo in the party. He should have since been expelled or at the minimum placed on suspension for his anti-party activities.
He was the one that planned the G5 governors script and the defection to APC. All he is doing is to gather information for APC from inside PDP. So that he could destroy the party. The earlier they expel OBJ for anti-party activities, the better for the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP by jamace(m): 4:27am On Dec 23, 2013
Yes, I so support 100% .

OBJ should be expelled. He has been fraternizing with the opponent. He is assuming too much. PDP should clear his doubts. I don't know who made him a kingmaker in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP by OreMI22: 5:32am On Dec 23, 2013
I used to support APC, but something i had always suspected have been hinted again in Pres. Jonathan's letter.

WHO REALLY KILLED MURTALA MOHAMMED AND WHY?

If expelling OBJ from PDP will help bring him to justice sooner than he dies, i am all for it! He does deserve to be expelled.
Re: Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP by seanet01: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2013
fooolish man

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How FG Allegedly Lavished N4.7trillion In 8yrs, By Reps / Adams Oshiomhole Xmas Present / May Your Road Be Rough This Year- Late Dr Tai Solarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.