Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,380 members, 7,950,817 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Celebration Of Xmas Is Idolatrous. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Celebration Of Xmas Is Idolatrous. (574 Views)

Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery / TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / Regarding The Celebration Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Celebration Of Xmas Is Idolatrous. by Akpan10(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2013
The christain faith would continue to be at war unless we come back to 'what the bible says'.apostle paul says in the book of col 3:17,that what so ever we do, IN WORDS OR DEEDS WE should do it in the NAME OF JESUS.
Now what does it mean to do something in the name of our lord jesus christ?
TO do something in the name of jesus simply means in the authority of jesus.
As christain, we should avoid doing something in our own authority,because the bible has reviewed it that, its only jesus christ authority we should follow.

Now the following reasons are why the celebration of XMAS is idolatrous, satanic, devilish, immoral and Contratry to the will of God.
1.The word 'CHRISTMAS' can NOT be found in any portion of the Bible.
2. It was initially a feast set up by idoltrous people in rome to worship the godess of the sun.The word 'MAS' STAND FOR SUN..And it was brought into xtianity by the roman catholic.
3. JESUS,when he was on earth and after his departure, no account was ever mentioned in the bible about the celebration of his birth, rather the only feast he asked us to celebrate was is death(matt 26:1ff,1cor 11-23-29,act 20-7)
3.Jesus said, we should not add or subtract from is word in revelation.so people adding xmas as a xtian feast thinking to honour God have done the greatest mistake, by blasphemy the word of God (THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN, according to the Bible)
4.If at all it was to be a christain celebration,should it have been celebrated as such?on the 25th of this month would record the most immoral day of the year.that day is when people would fornicate, die, steal to buy something for person.if i should ask? Who are they doing all of this for?GOD or DEVIL? Of cause it Can NOT be for God!
5. NO date was recorded at the time of jesus birth in the bible.so you see that the date was fixed by men. Search from page to page of the bible you would never see it
6.it does NOT have a particular day of celebration.
In some part of the word they celebrate it jan 6, april, 16 october and the rest of that.if i should ask.IS OUR God a God of confusion?certainly not but it individual that misinteprete the scripture for their selfish desire
WHAT PEOPLE NORMALLY AUGUE ABOUT
1.You do celebrate your birthday,right?So why don't you celebrate the birthday of christ?
ANSWER
JESUS CHRIST SAID WE SHOULD DO ALL THING IN HIS AUTHORITHY.SO WE DECIDING ON OUR OWN TO CELEBRATE HIM IS A SIN.BECAUSE YOU WOULD NEVER SEE A PORTION IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS WE SHOULD CELEBRATE HIS BIRTH.
Have you not read the book of LUKE, that says,on this day was born the savior of the word?
Answer
before i answer that question i would like to ask you a question.
If your parant wrote on your birth cerficate that 'ON THIS DAY YOU WERE BORN' And no day,month and year was fixed.to be sincere friend, do you know your date of birth?NO
Now let me answer that question.that portion of the bible is only read by pastor only on the 25th of december.and when its read they would say it was that day.what happens when it read on 15 april or other days.
CONCLUSION,
I would advice that everY individual should come back to what the bible says.
NOTE:AM NOT a member of deeper life,BUT AM A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST.
Do tune in to Mitv to listen to a sound gosphel every sun 7-7:30 am.
Re: The Celebration Of Xmas Is Idolatrous. by Akpan10(m): 5:22am On Dec 23, 2013
Please i would ask that every individual does what the bible says,and not what men says. Remember that on that judgement day your pastor would anwser on his own, and you to would anwser on your own
Re: The Celebration Of Xmas Is Idolatrous. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2013
It is Sun God, not Goddess.

The Sun God is known as Sol Invictus.
Re: The Celebration Of Xmas Is Idolatrous. by Akpan10(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
It is Sun God, not Goddess.

The Sun God is known as Sol Invictus.
whatever it is, The truth remains that people are going contrary to the commandment.
CHRISMAS IS;

SATANIC!!

DEVILISH!!

IDOLATROUS!!

DISOBEYDIENT TO GOD'S COMMMANDMENT !!

THE BIBLE SAYS, AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.
LOCATE ANY CHURCH OF CHRIST NEARER TO YOU.OR TUNE IN TO MITV BY 7:00am EVERY SUNDAY

(1) (Reply)

T.b Got It Right / Live A Life That Matters / Jesus Is Not The Son Of David Neither A Descendant Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.