Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Relate With All Governors-jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Relate With All Governors-jonathan (711 Views)

Message From Pastor Adeboye To Aregbesola And All Governors / President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With All Governors In Aso Rock / All Governors Summoned To Abuja For Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by thinkdip(m): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2013
I relate with all Governors irrespective of political party affiliation but I have not worked against the interest of the PDP. What I have not done is to influence the electoral process to favour our Party- GEJ
http://www.thinkdip..com/2013/12/i-relate-with-all-governors_1726.html?m=1
Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by thinkdip(m): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 23, 2013
I read this part and I said where is Amaechi, Nyarko, Aliyu, Kwakwanso, Oshiohmole and co.....
Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by thinkdip(m): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian: I read this part and I said where is Amaechi, Nyarko, Aliyu, Kwakwanso, Oshiohmole and co.....
I wonder too oo. *mouth sealed*
Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by theoctopus: 3:17am On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian: I read this part and I said where is Amaechi, Nyarko, Aliyu, Kwakwanso, Oshiohmole and co.....

Why are you so terribly daft? So working with all governors mean heeding to their blackmail or accepting their political demands? Did he not approve the Lagos state government $200 million loan for building of several projects in Lagos? Did he not give out some FG rail tracks to LASG to boost the light rail project? Did he not support the Eko Atlantic and Lekki deep sea port? Has he not supported numerous projects in Ogun, Edo, Adamawa, Niger, etc. Did OBJ ever work with the opposition? DId OBJ not hold LASG money for 4 years? Why not acknowledge the truth. Pathetic!

5 Likes

Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 23, 2013
theoctopus:

Why are you so terribly daft? So working with all governors mean heeding to their blackmail or accepting their political demands? Did he not approve the Lagos state government $200 million loan for building of several projects in Lagos? Did he not give out some FG rail tracks to LASG to boost the light rail project? Did he not support the Eko Atlantic and Lekki deep sea port? Has he not supported numerous projects in Ogun, Edo, Adamawa, Niger, etc. Did OBJ ever work with the opposition? DId OBJ not hold LASG money for 4 years? Why not acknowledge the truth. Pathetic!

You are more stup.id and f00lish than I thought. You need to seek redress to your stupidity and f00lishness before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian:

You are more stup.id and f00lish than I thought. You need to seek redress to your stupidity and f00lishness before it is too late.
Guy you don't need to abuse him, he has mentioned few things that GEJ has done to a state under opposition, it either you prove him wrong or you prove him right. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by macnwaobi: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2013
@ sincere, are u that foolish?
Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by slimghost(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Quit displaying your daftness publicly son. You can do it privately. Thank you.
Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
We have a liar as President....
Re: I Relate With All Governors-jonathan by thinkdip(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
theoctopus:

I dont think u should sound harsh b4 relating to a friend..calling a person terribly daft for commenting on a post is out of it...watch your tongue please

(1) (Reply)

Oduah To Spend N800m On Vehicles - PM News, Nigeria / When Nigeria Shall Be No More / National Conference:northern Delegates Reject Resolutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.