Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:20 AM

New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. (2530 Views)

Marlive- Automated Forex Trading... No More Losing In Forex! / I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 4:35am On Dec 23, 2013
I think this will do many people some good, search for your self as Seun does not allow us to paste a link here. New way to trading forex now especially for newbies or armature trader, is just sign up with some brokers that allow you to copy others successful traders and as they make money you make money to in that process you can follow their pattern of trading and becomes guru too, Yoruba people always says if leaves stick long to soap, the leave will eventually becomes soap too (Bi ewe ba pe lara ose yio di ose)
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2013
merry Xmas to you all, by god grace from Jan 2014 when session return fully please join me to give details analysis of the market and best way to make money trading forex.

2 Likes

Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Importance of Resistance and Support in trading forex. Time will not permit me to write about Support and resistance, it values and important when it comes to trading. But I advice you to google it and read as many articles you can read. Having identified a reliable support, hid your stop loss behind a strong support/resistance, based on the position you take, when you are taken buy position let your sl be some few below support line or point. If taken sell position you place your sl few pips above the resistance level.
however, you must be inline with the prevailing market trend, if you trade against trend support or resistance level is of no important.
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by Teeforeal(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
kindly send the link to me,akanbitaiwo76@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=Teeforeal][/quote]suit yourself, no matter how I think is better to know how to trade yourself. Is a skill you can build up, if somebody like me can trade and make money I believe any body can trade too
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by seunlicious: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Well let me start by saying Happy New Year to all Nairalander in advance, I respected every information that was shared earlier. To my best of knowledge as long as it is a personal opinion the person is right, very right. My own cadid opinion is that everybody cannot trade forex thou we can all understand how the market works, the reason for me is very simple WISDOM. To trade forex U need WISDOM but to understand how the market trends U need knowledge. Let me start from the latter, what is knowledge; gathering information from books and other materials on how to do something e.g. How to swim, wisdom is learning and developing a skill through working knowledge e.g. Learn the art of swimming, thou we have many waters (sea, rivers, streams, canal & pools) the skill require to swim in each one is different. Many use to assume that forex market is know how to pick a trade and closing the trade when U are on a profit, especially when the trend is changing direction. The truth is that there is more to trading than that. I'm not an advocate of aggressive trading nor safe trading, I believe in doing what is best for U because the psychology of trading forex goes beyond your selfish desire of making profit that drive many when trading which in most cases they usually lacks exist strategy due to their uncontrollable desire to many the most pips which mostly turn out to be loss after sometime. Forex usually present lot of opportunities but if U lack wisdom U will not be able to diffentiate btw opportunities and mirage. So wisdom is the pricipal thing, get wisdom. Your knowledge of money mgt, understanding of your temperament, learning patience and discipline, learning how to analyse the market, practising and start with small account and understanding your chart, pending order, stop loss, margin, take profit, indicators and key levels and so on accumulation of all these and with your experience goes a long way. My analyses for the day or week usually determine my trading style. Atimes I may be aggressive and sometimes I might just take a safe trade. Just try to know what work best for U, thanks.
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2013
good written, today though I'm constraint to trade due to the fact that activities shall be shut down on the 1st of Jan. 2014, but the moves we experienced last week Mon, Tuesday encouraged me to trade as I wait for 2014! EUR/USD Based on the tragic up movement of last week, this pair may trade more downward than upward this week, so save entry for this week may be 1.3791 while our save stop loss is 1.3892 the highest point of last week. our take profit may be in two levels, 1.3684 or go further to 1.3574
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
EUR/USD moved according to projections, the order was clicked at 1.3791, and we hope to rideon the down trend to as low as 1.3581 210pips, on a standard account that gives us $2100! so let keep on watching
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by idomalord: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
I hav sent the link to those who requestd for it. If its nt in your inbox, check ur spam mails. And if u hav any problems or doubts pls dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you.
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by bigdot1759(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
e-estate:
I think this will do many people some good, search for your self as Seun does not allow us to paste a link here. New way to trading forex now especially for newbies or armature trader, is just sign up with some brokers that allow you to copy others successful traders and as they make money you make money to in that process you can follow their pattern of trading and becomes guru too, Yoruba people always says if leaves stick long to soap, the leave will eventually becomes soap too (Bi ewe ba pe lara ose yio di ose)
can u.pls tell me more on how an amatuer can copy guru & example of brokers that allow that
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2014
bigdot1759: can u.pls tell me more on how an amatuer can copy guru & example of brokers that allow that
send mail to lanrefabiyi@gmail.com to give u the link
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by barikay: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mail not delivered, pls post d link here, people are posting link to there site here
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by spielberg: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
How do l start forex trading oh?
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
spielberg: How do l start forex trading oh?
find a profit making trader to train you
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by kingnl: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2014
jdola6@gmail.com

d link pls
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
kingnl: jdola6@gmail.com

d link pls
sent
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by abiodunbimbo: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
To make good money from Forex trading just Invest online, with a Forex investment company. Earn up to 2.2% profit daily. 100% compounding option available. join here http://perfectinvestfund.com/?ref=abiodun
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 4:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Trading Breakout
I will briefly share here a simple trading system that is high positive result oriented. using breakout as an entry system. This writeup may not suitable for the newbie because of some technical jargon and term that will be use. However the fore knowledge of Trendlines, how to connects two most recent low or high and the knowledge of setting pending orders are relevant here, buy stop order, buy limit, sell stop and sell limit order.
step one: identification of prevalent market trend. At the beginning of the week you check the daily time frame, weekly time frame, and monthly time frame, understand the market direction in all these three time frame, you have a good trend when all the three time frame show same market trend, i.e same direction.
Step Two: After prevailing trend have been identified, next thing is to find a save entry either buy or sell position, you now use short time frame for entry base on the breakout toward the market trend. Here you need to know how to trade breakout
Step Three: draw a trendline and set your pending order at the breakout, or manual entry, then your stop loss and take profit.
you can mail lanrefabiyi@gmail.com for any question you may have as regards to this write up. make money as if you are picking it from the floor, that is only possible when you've got the forex trading skill. lanrefabiyi@gmail.com
Re: New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. by eestate(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Trade Forex profitably is very possible, all you need is knowledge plus skills. Please register with us for free training tag "creating alternative ways of making money online trading Forex. Please send email to lanrefabiyi@gmail.com to register for free for the first 20 emails. We will reply you and give you details.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy And Sell Giftcard And All E-currency / Business Launch. Make money without referring people / Best Investment Ever Instant and every day withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.