Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,280 members, 7,897,375 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!! (1684 Views)

Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship / Contact 07065186857 For Your Genuine Relationship Needs / How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!! by yinkeys(m): 5:01am On Dec 23, 2013
undecided undecidedOk so like am 24yr old engineering final year student whose single. I mean av Neva heard a long time relationship. Only flings in most cases. If I don't find a genuine girl, who am I gonna marry by the time am 30 because I don't think am gonna value any relationship by the time big bucks keep flowing into my account. I sometimes enjoy being single bcuz I get to focus most of my energy & time to academics. But sometimes it cud b frustrating; especially wen most girls ain't genuine or have more than 1 boyfriend. Ok so d reason I decided to start writing this is.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................::...:....
Re: !!! by ednut1(m): 5:19am On Dec 23, 2013
ogbeni go sleep. its a 2 way tin uve also fuked oda pples gals na. ur nt holy so gals too r not holy. jst close eyes choose one babe.
Re: !!! by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2013
Take heart bro.
Keep on doing what you're doing. I can totally understand what you're going through.
It'll get better...

1 Like

Re: !!! by enigmagu1(m): 5:51am On Dec 23, 2013
ednut1: ogbeni go sleep. its a 2 way tin uve also fuked oda pples gals na. ur nt holy so gals too r not holy. jst close eyes choose one babe.

lolzzz just close ur eyes choose one babe.........

1 Like

Re: !!! by ITbomb(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2013
You are looking for a girl to fvrk n the girl tell u say she get another guy wey dey fvrk am. Which one be pretending there?
No be same thing wey you wan do wey she dey do?
Re: !!! by DesChyko1(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2013
My friend, you're searching for perfection, which is a rarity in ladies of our time. However, it pays good to see perfection in the imperfect. Having experienced teenage love before now, I know of the possibility of owning a lady all to yourself and believe in it as well. I can't tell you a girlfriend/lover can be the most faithful of all time, but if she gives you a reason to see something better in her, than any other person; any reason at all, then stand by her. Don't always only keep seeking out her evil characters, dwell and revel in her goods. Your example may lead to the rise of that perfection you seek in her.

1 Like

Re: !!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: !!! by Michelle55: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2013
hmmmmm...... i tire oh smiley. just keep searching,i am sure u will find d ryt woman for u
Re: !!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nothing good comes easy. You just gotta wait and/or work for it. Keep in mind: Sometimes, you've to meet the bad ones before you meet the good ones. You're only 24. 30 is still six years away, so you've plenty of time to meet them. Just be patient and keep focusing on your studies.
Re: !!! by 190theclown: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
angry

Re: !!! by MaziOmenuko: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Your idea of relationship is weird! The medical student you gave an instance with: have you tried developing a cordial friendship with her first before zoning in on her room to fvck her? Its strange how you decide to launch into her room at the dead of the night even after she told you not to come; meaning that you've not tried to know her, else you would have known someone is fvcking her already.

You have to change your approach. Try to develop a relationship first b4 trying to fvck...

Seek ye first the perfect friendship of a lady and the innocent smiles that follows, then everyother thing shall be added unto you...

....Including her cvnt...
Re: !!! by sweetestguy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Welcome to our league,players league,,play untill ure ready for marriage
Re: !!! by yinkeys(m): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2013
Well I won't like to marry some1 I haven't known for years. Sorry everyone for the grammatical blunders. I didn't kno I had already posted this thread without correcting the errors
Re: !!! by yinkeys(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Yield: Nothing good comes easy. You just gotta wait and/or work for it. Keep in mind: Sometimes, you've to meet the bad ones before you meet the good ones. You're only 24. 30 is still six years away, so you've plenty of time to meet them. Just be patient and keep focusing on your studies.
time waits for no 1 my dear. B4 u kno it am in my 30's.
Re: !!! by yinkeys(m): 5:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: !!! by yinkeys(m): 5:37am On Dec 24, 2013
Pretenders oshi
Re: !!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Eh yah, take heart. Nowadays good girls are as rare as unicorns. Just keeping doing what you do best, when money show wella na you go dey do bend down select on top babes head.

1 Like

Re: !!! by moneyhungry(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2013
bro, you will find a good woman when you are not even looking, thats how life works. if you dey look for wife like say you dey find missing car key, then therez a problem cuz u fit jam fake material. be on the look-out without searching.

1 Like

Re: !!! by yinkeys(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
And she confessed today. When am already soo over her
Re: !!! by pussyeater(m): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2013
martha: Hmmmm
This one will jst be typing "hmmmm" on every NL tread! undecided Ode buruku

1 Like

Re: !!! by nightfury(f): 3:12am On Dec 26, 2013
hmmm
Re: !!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2013
yinkeys: Ok so like am 24yr old engineering final year student whose single. I mean av Neva heard a long time relationship. Only flings in most cases. If I don't find a genuine girl, who am I gonna marry by the time am 30 because I don't think am gonna value any relationship by the time big bucks keep flowing into my account. I sometimes enjoy being single bcuz I get to focus most of my energy & time to academics. But sometimes it cud b frustrating; especially wen most girls ain't genuine or have more than 1 boyfriend. Ok so d reason I decided to start writing this is cuz I found someone good,or so I tot. probably because she is a medical student. In my subconscious I see most female medical students as holy. So d I idea of a relationship cropped up in my mind again;only for me to go to her room this nite & I realized she wasn't spending the nite in her house; most definitely a guys house because wen I called she told me not to come over & I cud hear a guys voice in the background. Am just so pissed right now cuz @ d time I feel av found a good girl, I jus realized shes a pretender. I really want suggestions on how to get a genuine chick; or I'll just b kissing sincerity a goodbye forever

lool shiiit happens..

Keep hunting you definitely get a genuine one.
Re: !!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
pussyeater:
This one will jst be typing "hmmmm" on every NL tread! undecided Ode buruku
Ok...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Successful Single Ladies... / Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate / First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.