Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,084 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? (11347 Views)

Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by LizzyAnn(f): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2013
I have 10 gospel song out of 520 songs In my phone
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2013
98% are gospel the rest are traditional songs
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by UNIVASALEVA(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
many,though my lodge mates always fight me when I try to play it openly cos they think itz boring
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Slimmos(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2013
I love d following gospel artist..mehn dey inspire me alot.....Timaya,Olamide,awilo,st Janet, barrister,Saheed Osupa,Pasuma, 9ice,whiskid,davido, Kcee,Slimmos, banky W, Skales,chindinma, ever, asa, waired MC, Flavout....infact my best Gospel song is Durosoke by Olamide...mehn am always inspired wen ever i listen to dat Song.......and Ashawo by Flavour.......
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Slimmos(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Big.game:
just 2
frank Edwards -Oghene do & mma mma.
Bro i thought u are an atheist
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Slimmos: I love d following gospel artist..mehn dey inspire me alot.....Timaya,Olamide,awilo,st Janet, barrister,Saheed Osupa,Pasuma, 9ice,whiskid,davido, Kcee,Slimmos, banky W, Skales,chindinma, ever, asa, waired MC, Flavout....infact my best Gospel song is Durosoke by Olamide...mehn am always inspired wen ever i listen to dat Song.......and Ashawo by Flavour.......

Is this supposed to be funny

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by jesusbaby21(f): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2013
nwobi ebuka: All my songs are Gospel songs and believe me they do wonders not listen to some whack music that you will end up having headache and lastly I said no to wordly music because I want to see my Jesus someday.
same here o, my experience was too terrible
imagine trying to say ur night prayer and u want to sing a worship song, but d next tin u hear in ur heart is I NO LIKE DIS UR TOUCHING BODY! Gosh its terrible so i had to delete all d wordly songs in my phone and now i ave like 350 xtian music.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Elxandre(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2013
I mostly dislike secular songs, not because I'm christian, but for the fact that they mostly make no sense!

All these wizkid, wande coal, terry G songs mostly give me headaches.

I actually like listening to meaningful lyrics not neccessarily gospel. We have to admit that we live in a physical world with a lot of diverse happenings. So listening to just only gospel may be narrow minded!

I wonder what happened to this our Generation. I mean, all those 80's songs e.g Stevie wonder e.t.c were mostly not corrupt and passed on messages. But what we have now are silly kids always talking bout se.x and drugs.

Bottomline is there are still harmless songs out there.
I listened to taylor swifts- we never ever getting back together" and there was nothing vulgar in it.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Terlumun4real: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Gospel music dominate every other music on my phone.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2013
DBlackCeazer: Cant lie,I ve only got 5 out of 716.am I going to hell?
yes, infact u r in hell already. just joking oh
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by AbuMikey(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Slimmos:
Abu mickey are u a christian?? i thought u are an atheist ooooo

I'm a Henotheist sir. smiley

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by narmani: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
joelsky:
you can not drink with the cup of Jesus and the cup of devils at the same time. Rock originated from the pit of hell.
that's not true. Prove it. So if someone who was a rock star, doing all those worldly things, finally gives his life to christ and continues his rock music (the one he knows) in a christian version. You'll now say its from the devil that he shouldn't sing again. I used to listen to worldly songs, desperately lookin for a way to stop, but when i came across this genre, it really helped me even spiritually. So whether it has a devil origin, i don't care as far as it is changing my thought pattern in a positive way and helping my faith. Afterall God made all.

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2013
I use to hav umpteenth number of 'em hitherto, but i expurgated all of 'em 'cause it takes time 'fore a tune elapses. Moreover they consume alot memory space angry
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by faithinnaija: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2013
over 700 in my phones and still counting on my pc, i don't have non gospels in them. Don't have time for wack secular music
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2013
All my songs are gospel songs i can never and will never listen to secular music.i remembered when we carried out an experiment in psychology on how music affects reading and the lecturer picked terry g infact that song can give somebody headache.gospel music till my JESUS COMES.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2013
607 gospel songs
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Timijo(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
All the songs on my two phones are gospel songs, and they are numerous.
I don't have any worldly song on my phones because if Jesus was to be in the world now, He will not listen to worldly songs.
Another reason is that worldly songs do not edify the Spirit man, but pollute the Spirit.

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by edaolaropin: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Slimmos: I love d following gospel artist..mehn dey inspire me alot.....Timaya,Olamide,awilo,st Janet, barrister,Saheed Osupa,Pasuma, 9ice,whiskid,davido, Kcee,Slimmos, banky W, Skales,chindinma, ever, asa, waired MC, Flavout....infact my best Gospel song is Durosoke by Olamide...mehn am always inspired wen ever i listen to dat Song.......and Ashawo by Flavour.......
May your eyes of understanding be open.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Elxandre: I mostly dislike secular songs, not because I'm christian, but for the fact that they mostly make no sense!

All these wizkid, wande coal, terry G songs mostly give me headaches.

I actually like listening to meaningful lyrics not neccessarily gospel. We have to admit that we live in a physical world with a lot of diverse happenings. So listening to just only gospel may be narrow minded!

I wonder what happened to this our Generation. I mean, all those 80's songs e.g Stevie wonder e.t.c were mostly not corrupt and passed on messages. But what we have now are silly kids always talking bout se.x and drugs.

Bottomline is there are still harmless songs out there.
I listened to taylor swifts- we never ever getting back together" and there was nothing vulgar in it.

1 million likes
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
OreofeeOluwa: All my songs are gospel songs i can never and will never listen to secular music.i remembered when we carried out an experiment in psychology on how music affects reading and the lecturer picked terry g infact that song can give somebody headache.gospel music till my JESUS COMES.

Secular songs are not necessarily sinful/worldly, the lyrics should determine that, not because it ain't gospel.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Akpan107(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
pelumiakinboye: This was a Question raised in a Youth Forum yesterday evening.

Some People do not have a single gospel song but gather up Hip Hop like mountain.
99% of the songs in my phone are about God and Jesus Christ. If not 100% sef.
Only Jesus save's.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by myk2mic: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
meanwhile, hw many christian movies did u watch this year compared to secular/worldly movies lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Ugom87(f): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Almost all,I can't do without them
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Almost all
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by talentedjoe(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
nwobi ebuka: All my songs are Gospel songs and believe me they do wonders not listen to some whack music that you will end up having headache and lastly I said no to wordly music because I want to see my Jesus someday.
. . . Nice one bro. . . I have about 800 Gospel songs . . I'm not exaggerating . .dats the truth. . I'm a choir leader and i teach them song every practice. . So i make sure i keep my game tight. . . To hell wif secular when i've not even joined the angels to sing their most melodious songs
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by XploraBen(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
U must hav bein influenced by some devilish forces for u to think d balderdash dis people sing are gospel songs.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by scarred9jan(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fortunately none outta almost 3000 songs.. And none is hip hop either..
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by XploraBen(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
I've 100plus and still lukin for means to get more and more cos i can't do without listening to them whether indigenous or foreign......there is dis inspiration and edification i get whenever i listen to dis gospel songs#Jesus reigns.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Gboliwe: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
I have 795 tracks in my phone, only 16 are not gospel and they are there because they have a positive message they pass
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Slimmos:
Bro i thought u are an atheist
Huh? How and why?
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Chihurumnanya: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
pelumiakinboye: This was a Question raised in a Youth Forum yesterday evening.

Some People do not have a single gospel song but gather up Hip Hop like mountain.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by REIN619(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
BROS NA ONLY 21 I GET [color=#000099][/color]OH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria / Download : Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene – Nara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.