Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,858 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me (4707 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by offrancis(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2008
IS SLEEPING WITH A WOMAN EVERYDAY HAVE SIDE EFFECT? PLS EDUCATE ME
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by rampant(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
all depends on d state of ur health
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by ThePope(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
. . . and on the state of your Will, your Wealth and How long you want to live. cheesy
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by SamMilla1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
everything we overdo have its effects.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by origina9ja(f): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
dat means say u won die young
because na waitin sweet dey kill person
so ma brother i advice you say take amm easy
abi you wont turn to the new ayefele undecided
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Outstrip(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
Abeg there is no such thing as too much sex. Stop scaring th eman. Provided you are with one partner and using protection if necessary
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2008
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by joyblinks(f): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2008
for a guy, i think it will only have effect on you if u dont eat good food and fruits. it might lead to low sperm count.

for thie ladies, i dont think it will have any effect on them.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by dudu19(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
If the sex is good, i'd surely have it 4 breakfast, lunch and supper grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Oracle14(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
u go wound ohhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Hannibal: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2008
offrancis:

IS SLEEPING WITH A WOMAN EVERYDAY HAVE SIDE EFFECT? PLS EDUCATE ME

It is very GOOD for u. . . . .Keep banging. grin grin grin

Sex:

-- boosts ur immune system
--reduces the risk of prostate cancer
--reduces heart disease,
--is a pain killer
--reduces depression.

So if i were u, i would increase the frequency. tongue
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by tope2000(f): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Sex:

-- boosts your immune system
--reduces heart disease,
--is a pain killer
--reduces depression.

roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by A40(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
No-side effect whatsoever.Sex can be medicinal incase yall dont know but always strap-on your safety gear knaah mean
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Pataki: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Sex:

--reduces heart disease,
--is a pain killer
--reduces depression.

Hahahahahhah!!!

PLAYA PLAYA HANNIBAL has spoken!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by StephenP(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
If it's a different woman everyday, please use protection so that you don't receive the gift that never stops giving. If it's the same woman everyday, I don't see anything negative thing that could happen.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Hannibal: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
Pataki:

Hahahahahhah!!!

PLAYA PLAYA HANNIBAL has spoken!!!!!!!!

Playa Hannibal??  Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hannibal is a doctor. . . . . . .
The geezer wanted to know if everyday SEX is good for him. . . . . . I think it is(according to ma textbook). tongue tongue

A-40:

No-side effect whatsoever.Sex can be medicinal incase yall don't know but always strap-on your safety gear knaah mean

Is that a helmet or a shin-guard??
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by rubi(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Sex:

--reduces heart disease,
--is a pain killer
--reduces depression.

Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by onyinye2(f): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2008
if you have to ask if sleeping with a girl every night have side effects, then you is the last person who should be having sex. Abeg go and take Sex Ed.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by A40(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
No-side effect whatsoever.Sex can be medicinal incase yall dont know but always strap-on your safety gear knaah mean
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by onyinye2(f): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
A-40:

No-side effect whatsoever.Sex can be medicinal incase yall don't know but always strap-on your safety gear knaah mean
If sex is medicine, then there must be alot of sick people in the world.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Hannibal: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2008
And who says the world is not full of sick people. . . . .
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by A40(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
@Hannibal
ROFLMAO you would need that as well as your Magnumz

onyinye2:

If sex is medicine, then there must be alot of sick people in the world.
Pardon me Virgin mother you must be an aspiring nun but if not for sex you would not be talking to me here will ya?
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by onyinye2(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
oh yeah hannibal. and sex will cure all of them.

A-40:

Pardon me Virgin mother you must be an aspiring nun but if not for sex you would not be talking to me here will ya?
yeah watever. you make it sound like a need then a want.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Gamine(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2008
nawa oo! cheesy
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Hannibal: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

oh yeah hannibal. and sex will cure all of them.

Sex will do it's bit. . . . . . .
God didn't create men and women to play hide n seek . . . .He created us for the sole purpose of procreation.
Without sex, that aim is defeated.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by onyinye2(f): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Sex will do it's bit. . . . . . .
God didn't create men and women to play hide n seek . . . .He created us for the sole purpose of procreation.
Without sex, that aim is defeated.
Yeah for marriage. Dude is sleeping with a woman every night. And if he was married he wouldn't be coming here for advice.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by DeepZone: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2008
It is very GOOD for u. . . . .Keep banging. Grin Grin Grin

Sex:

--reduces heart disease,
--is a pain killer
--reduces depression.

So if i were u, i would increase the frequency

That's the only thing you learnt from medical school before dropping out. Yeye man; grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Hannibal: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah for marriage. Dude is sleeping with a woman every night. And if he was married he wouldn't be coming here for advice.

What makes u think he's married??
You have the uncanny ability to think everyone on a forum is under 20. . . . .
The OP could be married and i don't think he has said anything unlawful here.

DeepZone:

That's the only thing you learnt from medical school before dropping out. Yeye man; grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
DeepestZone, u didn't have to burn me in public like that. . . . .
Are u a newscaster??
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by onyinye2(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

What makes u think he's married??
You have the uncanny ability to think everyone on a forum is under 20. . . . .
The OP could be married and i don't think he has said anything unlawful here.
As i said before hannibal, if he was married do you really think he would be asking for folk advice? i mean seriously you are a realist.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by A40(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
@onyinye
It is both and at this point i am tempted to ask how old are you?
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Hannibal: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

As i said before hannibal, if he was married do you really think he would be asking for folk advice? i mean seriously you are a realist.

Yes, he can.
There are more married people on this section than single folks.
Read between the lines, amiga. tongue
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
@Hannibal, see your face? Who told you sex does ALL that? angry angry angry angry angry, tongue

@A-40, my Assitant boss. Long time. Wat ah gwarn blood? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. / Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.