Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (3357 Views)

Fani Kayode Blasts Emir Sanusi / 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DerideGull(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
agbameta:

Odemoron, how can Nigeria stop corruptible behaviors when the aso rock dingbat roams around instead of fighting corruption?

Is FFK the president of Nigeria charged to fight corruption? Is this not oponuchukwu's job.

You oponuchkwuans indict your aso rock dullard every time you utter anything about corruption in Nigeria.

Eko Olee

In the above post, you have idiotically validated the saying by USA citizens that stupidity can not be fixed.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DerideGull(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

DerangedGull....

Why not send your corruption allegation from the comfort of your US home to EFCC...while doing that..add Ashewo Stella Oduah file as well?

Illegitimateboy

You have deleted your intellectual pedigree to have a formal discussion bordering on sound knowledge of facts when you could not strike a difference between Prime Minister, Head of State and President. It will amount to waste of my precious time to cross words with a goofy dunce that can hardly pick out any form of corruption even if his/her miserable life depended on it.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DerideGull(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DementedGull, you really need to hand yourself to the surgeons for those shrapnels in your skull to be removed.

jason123

You make stupidity looks like an acceptable practice. I guess there is no intellectual torture that could make a dent on "Omo ale" such as you.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by agbameta: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
PapaBrowne:

And you think I am cool with the fact that Jonathan is soft on these corrupt politicians?? Not an Inch. And moreso because many of these corrupt guys, Tinubu et al, comeback around and use these monies to insult our sensibilities with their hypocritical gibberish!!

Maybe you were hiding under the rock in or in some cave in Afghanistan, but last time I checked, then aso rock dullard looked under Tinubu's pata with hid trumped up charges and he found nothing there so keep quiet unless you are ready to show us what he stole, from where and who convicted him.

The only clown insulting our sensibilities is the president, commander in chief and the chief law enforcement officer of the federal republic of Nigerian with is laziness, corrupt ways and inability to do his job by arresting and stopping corruption.

1. Pardoning ex convicts and international fugitives is not fighting corruption, it's encouraging and enabling corruption

2. Appointing crooks and corrupt people under EFCC investigation is not fighting corruption, it's encouraging and enabling corruption.

3. Appointing crooked and corrupt judges to the bench is not fighting corruption, it's encouraging and enabling corruption.

4. Letting Stella Oduah slide is not fighting corruption, it's encouraging and enabling corruption.

5. Allowing pension scam, subsidy fraud and oil theft to rage on non stop is not fighting corruption, it's encouraging and enabling corruption.

>>>>>>>>>bottom line, GEJ is MR corruption and corruption is still here today or not lessened because via his actions, he promotes and facilitates corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by agbameta: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
DerideGull:

[s]Eko Olee

In the above post, you have idiotically validated the saying by USA citizens that stupidity can not be fixed[/s].

Keep quiet old man. You are dedemoron for a reason... You really should be confined to some old people's home for your own good..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
DerideGull:

jason123

You make stupidity looks like an acceptable practice. I guess there is no intellectual torture that could make a dent on "Omo ale" such as you.
DiabolicalGull, you are suffering from senility, until you realize this, the better for you. You roam threads spewing rubbish that makes right thinking people think your grand children are more intelligent and mature than you.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DerideGull(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
agbameta:

Keep quiet old man. You are dedemoron for a reason... You really should be confined to some old people's home for your own good..

Eko Olee

I guess one of your parents must have intimated you about my age. You are bound to hit the senior citizen's home before me.It will be an insult to morOns if I call you a deranged dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DerideGull(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DiabolicalGull, you are suffering from senility, until you realize this, the better for you. You roam threads spewing rubbish that makes right thinking people your grand children are more intelligent and mature than you.

I have long realized that academic exercise is a form of intellectual torture on you. You should be intellectually flogged as long as you venture to this forum.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by russellino: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ Ozin

Obj probably gave that misanthrope some coke money for writing the original 18 page stinker so he has to justify his services and preserve his narcotics supply.

Since baba no wan yarn can the maggot via any of his monikers answer this -

"More uncharitable persons may even see a touch of sanctimoniousness in your new belief in the carrot and stick approach to overcoming militancy and insurgency. You have always referred to how you hit Odi in Bayelsa State to curb militancy in the Niger Delta. If the invasion of Odi by the Army was the stick, I did not see the corresponding carrot. I was the Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State then, and as I have always told you, the invasion of Odi did not solve any militancy problem but, to some extent, escalated it. If it had solved it, late President Yar’Adua would not have had to come up with the amnesty program. And while some elements of the problem may still be there, in general, the situation is reasonably better."
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
DerideGull:

I have long realized that academic exercise is a form of intellectual torture on you. You should be intellectually flogged as long as you venture to this forum.
DementedGull, you are lucky I don't know you, I would have dragged you to the old people's home.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DerideGull(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DementedGull, you are lucky I don't know you, I would have dragged you to the old people's home.

Orlando Olodo

It will be a debilitating insult on my personality if a deranged rapscallion such as you happens to know a person of exclusive zip-code such as me. Please do not allow the beneficiaries provided by Nairaland to give you false sense of importance. I guess you know there are different levels of liaisons.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo

It will be a debilitating insult on my personality if a deranged rapscallion such as you happens to know a person of exclusive zip-code such as me. Please do not allow the beneficiaries provided by Nairaland to give you false sense of importance. I guess you know there are different levels of liaisons.
Gull, start behaving like a mature man even though you are not one.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DerideGull(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Gull, start behaving like a mature man even though you are not one.

Orlando Olodo,

You can perceive that I have zero tolerance for imbecilic goons such as you. What has your silly maturity got to do with tongue-lashing a demented gull such as you, agbaya?
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by agbameta: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
DerideGull:

Eko Olee
[s]
I guess one of your parents must have intimated you about my age. You are bound to hit the senior citizen's home before me.It will be an insult to morOns if I call you a deranged dunce. [/s]

Old man, like I said, you should be confined to some old people's home for your own good. You are a nuisance and geriatric clown with no redeeming benefits for sane humanity...

Even at your old asss age, you are still spewing parents nonsense like the rest of your lil alaba village clowns on NL...

Please go away and leave us alone, NL can do without old asss raggedy clowns......lmao
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

You can perceive that I have zero tolerance for imbecilic goons such as you. What has your silly maturity got to do with tongue-lashing a demented gull such as you, agbaya?
DeludedGull, you really need to rush down to Alaigbo to join your ex-Biafran soldiers in drinking ogogoro and palm wine. It will help you. The internet is not for your type. You have always abused it.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
It is simple. Jonathan's letter is very baseless, weak and self imprecatory. GEJ and his PDP is a sunken ship and we will sweep him out come 2015

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by sarutobie(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
cramjones: It is simple. Jonathan's letter is very baseless, weak and self imprecatory. GEJ and his PDP is a sunken ship and we will sweep him out come 2015
Fani Kayode you are a toothless bulldog.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
sarutobie:
Fani Kayode you are a toothless bulldog.

its better to be a toothless bull dog that at least knows that there is a thief in the house. than to be a m.o.r.o.n that sees a thief and thinks its father xmas. How much were you paid? In Amaechi's voice "if a ss-ner does not give us water what do we do? SWEEP HIM OUT"
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by atlwireles: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
cramjones: It is simple. Jonathan's letter is very baseless, weak and self imprecatory. GEJ and his PDP is a sunken ship and we will sweep him out come 2015

Stop crying and go answer your court case. Are you not ashamed of yourself.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by sarutobie(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
soe:

its better to be a toothless bull dog that at least knows that there is a thief in the house. than to be a m.o.r.o.n that sees a thief and thinks its father xmas. How much were you paid? In Amaechi's voice "if a ss-ner does not give us water what do we do? SWEEP HIM OUT"
How much were you paid? Collective children of Anger.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yarodin: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
FFK is really trying hard to receive his own "Ghana Must Go" bag. He is irrelevant in todays "amala" politics talkless of Federal level politics. The guy should shut up and go back home and continue to dream and wack off to Queen Bianca. Yeye fool that practised tribalism and corruption is now a champion against corruption, abeg commot for road useless hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ochilikoko(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy: Ibos are cowards...they only take to anonymous forum to rant, insult and condemn OBJ....no notable Ibo is bold enough to condemn OBJ openly. We have seen Afenifere talked...Odumakin talked...Ameh Ebute spoke...even Soyinka just spoke... Even Sheik Gunmi spoke

Ibos? for wia?? As usual sitting on the fence and waiting where the line will fall before openly taking a position.

Even your best enfante terrible and attack dog...Orji Uzor Kalu is cold.
yoruba's ar known for noise making but Igbo's act when necessary
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2013
ochilikoko: yoruba's ar known for noise making but Igbo's act when necessary
Mention one instance when this your "Igbo's (sic) act when necessary" has paid off. Have your lives and your gully ravaged red earth SE been improved? It's Yuletide; by the time you start returning from the SE you will be noticed, among many, by the red dust in your shoes and tyres of your cars.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by delvinmaya(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
@deridegull and orlando owoh. why una stop. was enjoying your tirade @ each oda
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
delvinmaya: @deridegull and orlando owoh. why una stop. was enjoying your tirade @ each oda
Don't mind that old man.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by simpleseyi: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
PapaBrowne: This man called Fani Kayode is lucky Jonathan is very unwilling to hit hard on corruption. The man should simply be in jail.
Not only is he a rabble rouser, he is very low on moral rectitude and has little or no principles just like is said of his late father.

This is a man that uses over 1.3 billion naira to eat for a year, flies 11 presidential jets, 500 billion naira disappeared from SURE-P, 8 triilion 2 trillion naira unremitted crude oil sales, whose bed mate Stella Oduah bought 2 cars for 225 million and the other bed mate Dezaini Allison-Madueke is richer than most states in the country. This man cannot claim to be chasing corrupt politicians that are of opposition parties whereas he gave presidential pardon to DSP Alams, he also ask the supreme court to reverse Bode George's conviction. This is similar to how Aguyi Ironsi started, we know where he is now, he could not hold on for more than 6 months. I have started my count down, lets see for how many days this unsecured tyrant can hold on.

I beg make nobody give snipers my identity ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Provoked Our President By DELE MOMODU / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In London / Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.