Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Do Women Keep Record Of Their Husbands Debts????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Keep Record Of Their Husbands Debts????? (584 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Keep Record Of Their Husbands Debts????? by moscobabs(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2013
My wife called me yesterday that she wanted to show me the total money I owed her for reconciliation,then I asked her to bring the list.I was surprised to see #54,300 as my debt,I asked her the contents of the debt come see how this woman stated giving the funny brake-down of #54,300.
The debt consists of the money I borrowed from her,not that I collect the money ooo but sometimes she will ask me to give her 2k or 1k that she wants to buy something and I will tell her to lend me the money that I would pay her back since she is working as well,sometimes I paid back and I may not pay but never knew my wife always take the record.
The most funny one is that she never credit my account if I pay her back but always Debit me when I collect the money,when I discuss this with my friends in the evening,guess what they say-They all said their wives do the same thing.
Nairaland Men..let share our experiences .Thanks
Re: Do Women Keep Record Of Their Husbands Debts????? by Ferya(f): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
moscobabs: My wife called me yesterday that she wanted to show me the total money I owed her for reconciliation,then I asked her to bring the list.I was surprised to see #54,300 as my debt,I asked her the contents of the debt come see how this woman stated giving the funny brake-down of #54,300.
The debt consists of the money I borrowed from her,not that I collect the money ooo but sometimes she will ask me to give her 2k or 1k that she wants to buy something and I will tell her to lend me the money that I would pay her back since she is working as well,sometimes I paid back and I may not pay but never knew my wife always take the record.
The most funny one is that she never credit my account if I pay her back but always Debit me when I collect the money,when I discuss this with my friends in the evening,guess what they say-They all said their wives do the same thing.
Nairaland Men..let share our experiences .Thanks

@op

You have a funny wife!
Come oh! I think you should have typed Nairaland men let us gossip since this thread is for men only cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Women Keep Record Of Their Husbands Debts????? by moscobabs(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ferya:

@op

You have a funny wife!
Come oh! I think you should have typed Nairaland men let us gossip since this thread is for men only cheesy cheesy
lol..is that a gossip I'm sure u do the same grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bikers Against Child Abuse / Life Lesson: Learn From A Lunatic / Improve Your Health Care With These 5 Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.