Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,039 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says (3508 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by jmaine: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
atlwireles: You cannot respond, because, Jonah just made an ediot of you. Go fix your family problems and leave Nigeria alone.

abi oo cheesy
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by masseratti: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy: Baba is not interested in GEJ response for sure.......

GEJ should rather work to be a better President as Baba advised...just keeping faith with page 14 of his letter to GEJ...:

“I will maintain my serenity, because by this letter I have done my duty to you as I have always done, to your government, to the party, PDP, and to our country, Nigeria.”
ogbeni pls if you are paid to be on nairaland please,ApC leaders have done enough damage by visiting Obj,we don't like him in southwest especially in Lagos,what you are suppose to do is damage control for APC not prais that agbaya has baba.
Btw am not a fan of Gej and Obj they are both failures but to be honest,Gej is far better than him,he should just do us a favour and shut it.
Nigeria was making progress before the man gave us shagari the 1st clueless president Nigeria had,he never knew who,when people were being corrupt around him,there is a lot of similarities between Gej and Shagari trust me,they are both clueless,can't tell right from left also both are product of Obj,after 33yrs you still want to listen to this man?let him go and rest and leave us alone joor.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by SmashingM(f): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
"He who comes into equity must do so with clean hands". OBJ should not be afraid, he should finish what he started and present proofs as requested by President Goodluck Jonathan
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by ufuosman(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obj want 2 draw nigeria back-ward, jealous nd greed is making him 2 feel as if he own nigeria. Jona as cum 2 lead us 2 our place of peace. Jona til 2019
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by validplanet: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sometimes brutality is a virtue. Could he have said this rubbish to General Abacha?
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2013
its easy to come up with gibberish about dignity after writing an offensive letter
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by Nogodre: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2013
ceo4eva:
U sound frustrated with life..but pls don't cause more harm to yourself. You might still be 'important' to ur people. You may see ur psychiatric doctor before ur case becomes more pronounced and irreversible! O boy u are damn wicked. Take it easy on d man
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by ckkris: 3:38am On Dec 24, 2013
doublewisdom:

Please Oga OBJ as a matter of urgency respond to the Mutala part. We need to know if his murder should be added to your cv

Added to Bola Ige and others
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by mindtricks: 3:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Baba Obj now tired of blabbing?
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by explicit770(f): 5:54am On Dec 24, 2013
The presidency hirelings portray Obasanjo as being useless as a dead/condemned clock,bt they must realise dat such a clock is stil relevant and shd nt be condemned totally as the dead clock still 'says' the truth twice in 24 hours.
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by dayokanu(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Obamumu and Jonathan comedy series 2013
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by Igwe9(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2013
But he will dignify him by throwing the first punch.

However, what else would he have to say when two open letters have made his mouth shut up.

Score line;
GEJ 2, OBJ 1.
Re: I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2013
masseratti: ogbeni pls if you are paid to be on nairaland please,ApC leaders have done enough damage by visiting Obj,we don't like him in southwest especially in Lagos,what you are suppose to do is damage control for APC not prais that agbaya has baba.
Btw am not a fan of Gej and Obj they are both failures but to be honest,Gej is far better than him,he should just do us a favour and shut it.
Nigeria was making progress before the man gave us shagari the 1st clueless president Nigeria had,he never knew who,when people were being corrupt around him,there is a lot of similarities between Gej and Shagari trust me,they are both clueless,can't tell right from left also both are product of Obj,after 33yrs you still want to listen to this man?let him go and rest and leave us alone joor.

Please speak for yourself....the fact that you don't like him doesn't mean the whole SW doesn't like him. Speak for only for yourself here on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters / Photos: Bauchi State Governors Son, Umar Yuguda Set To Wed / Osinbanjo-embarrassing-christians-with-his-conduct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.