Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,708 members, 7,965,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! (520 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! by ferdsmart(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls i need a sincere advice from you guys.

We avnt talked or seen each oda for long and her accounts on fb and 2go are dormant. Recently,she sent this message to me.

''gudmornin dear. Hw was ur 9t n studies? Even wen not in contact,message can stil keep us 2gether. Hv a nice day.''..

Pls ,what did she have in mind? What made her to send this text evwn when,i had concluded to move on? What do i do? Any other advice is accepted..... Thanks..

No insults plssss
Re: HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! by KenJak(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
I don't know.
Re: HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! by lomaxx: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Never go back to a past you've moved on from. You will pull yourself back and down. It can be really difficult especially when you've had feelings for this person. But you've moved on so don't sweat it. The same reasons that made you move on should be the same reason you should think of right now.

This should be just like any other SMS to you.
Re: HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! by ferdsmart(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
lomaxx: Never go back to a past you've moved on from. You will pull yourself back and down. It can be really difficult especially when you've had feelings for this person. But you've moved on so don't sweat it. The same reasons that made you move on should be the same reason you should think of right now.

This should be just like any other SMS to you.

tnx,but am confused
Re: HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! by lomaxx: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
ferdsmart:

tnx,but am confused

what's the confusion?
Re: HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! by Waspy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
If i were you, i'll consider 3 things:

1) Her acct was hacked into or accessed by someone else, say a jerky BF who's trying to sniff around

2) She wanted to send the mssg to somebody else but mistakenly sent it to me

3) She actually have me in mind.
Your response shld be calculated, equivocally subtle, tactical and multifaceted.
Re: HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! by ferdsmart(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Waspy: If i were you, i'll consider 3 things:

1) Her acct was hacked into or accessed by someone else, say a jerky BF who's trying to sniff around

2) She wanted to send the mssg to somebody else but mistakenly sent it to me

3) She actually have me in mind.
Your response shld be calculated, equivocally subtle, tactical and multifaceted.
she called me dis night but netwrk couldnt allow us to gist.
Re: HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! by Waspy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
ferdsmart: she called me dis night but netwrk couldnt allow us to gist.
heeyah...Do the needful then. All the best bro....And remember not to break her heart wink

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Mr•olodo? / Need A Female Friend In Ilorin / Let's Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.