Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,842 members, 7,972,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:23 AM

Don't Comment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Comment (668 Views)

Don't Comment If You Don't Understand.......lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Comment by elfaez(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
It seems like the topics getting views and comments here are those telling us not to do something they want us to do.well God works by contraries

Actually what i was gon' say was to ask you what the funniest comment you've ever seen on nairaland is.mine is a comment made by some1 on a thread on whether John obi mikel was playing his best under roberto di matteo(who was chelsea fc manager then,untill he was burned at the stake),and this guy says ' anthony obi is the former governor of osun state,and if you ask me, i'll say he is a good man'
It wasnt really funny but coming at that time in that thread,it got me and almost everyone in the thread laffin.whats yours?
Re: Don't Comment by frenzybest1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
elfaez: It seems like the topics getting views and comments here are those telling us not to do something they want us to do.well God works by contraries

Actually what i was gon' say was to ask you what the funniest comment you've ever seen on nairaland is.mine is a comment made by some1 on a thread on whether John obi mikel was playing his best under roberto di matteo(who was chelsea fc manager then,untill he was burned at the stake),and this guy says ' anthony obi is the former governor of osun state,and if you ask me, i'll say he is a good man'
It wasnt really funny but coming at that time in that thread,it got me and almost everyone in the thread laffin.whats yours?
guy i no go comment.
Re: Don't Comment by okelade(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2013
^^you just commented! you couldnt resist the temptation!what a shame. well,you can trust i am stronger,hence i wont comment
Re: Don't Comment by okelade(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2013
infact,the last thing i'd like to do is comment.wont say a thing
Re: Don't Comment by elfaez(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^Oh no you won't

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Modeling For Omo / Thinking Aloud / Doctor Forgets Torch-light In Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.