Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb (43334 Views)

34 Years Old Baby Skeleton Found Intact In Mother's Womb / Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb / 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Rottenegg1: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ruq: Damn datz some grip, don't mess with this baby. The right hand locks you up the left dials the call.
damn i Like your sense of humor.. grin grin
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by extremelygolden: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
The wonderful work of God!
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Missmossy(f): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Awesome creature from a magnificient Father cheesy
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by tomakint: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
We (Males) kicked in some chromosomes in the game and this is what comes out? To all the LADIES in the house "I LOVE YOU ALL" kiss kiss kiss You are our MOTHERS!
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Polio: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Allah Akbar
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by stinggy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mama na boi ooo cheesy
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by yayodabaus(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
#moments of life... live at d labour room watching ur wife giving birth, Notting can be compared to dis tho it almost unbearable
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by kay2000(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
hybridtm: Dis is d moment.. Notin matters
Ur mind ,.. A tabula raza..and all do is just cry..from dat moment on ,,only God kns wat will b written on dat child's mind
Yes, you are so right. Every new born is a tabula raza( a blank slate) the process of growth and development and interaction with the environment impresses on the blank slate and the core of your personality is formed.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by akraym(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
nekaa: you know I never get what people see when they call days old babies cute or beautiful, they are usually not so pleasing to the eye.

Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by omajali2003(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Did you notice how the baby is already grabbing someone in less than one minute of coming to the world? Tough boy! This boy is certainly not a learner grin
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by ifeanyi83(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
God bless every real woman...
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Bimpe29: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Allahu Akbar! The One that creates, in a fashion He likes.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by macof(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bimpe 29: Allahu Akbar! The One that creates, in a fashion He likes.

Bimpe pls leave the Arab God alone
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
God is good
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kudos to all the ladies in Nairaland
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Ruq: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Røtten_egg: damn i Like your sense of humor.. grin grin

Danke
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by kkjoy(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2013
nekaa: you know I never get what people see when they call days old babies cute or beautiful, they are usually not so pleasing to the eye.

mine was very cute as soon as he was brought out from my tommy..... oh my God! he was very pink nd beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Ninilowo(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Looks like CS

1 Like

Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Ninilowo(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2013
oko-omoge:
Seeing my son just like that when my wife
did CS changed my entire life for good.

I was motionless for 1min, one of the nurses in the theatre actually tapped me to revive me from my Sojourn.
Yeah. It happened to me too.
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by cold(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2013
So this minute-old-baby already bears the sins of his/her original parents from 200,000 years ago? Does this even make any sense? I've never been able to fathom this 'original sin' thing
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by NickHills: 2:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Make una hide that baby from senator Yerima o, my hand no dey am o!!!
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 25, 2013
flirtynonye: A photographer has captured the wondrous, miraculous moment of birth - in all its raw and unglamourised glory. Read more...http://www.nigeriannewsbeat..com/2013/12/see-photos-as-photographer-captures.html
Children are gift from God..
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by agohavivi(f): 3:40am On Dec 25, 2013
I hope you repeat this when you have yours. Youre obviously not a mother.
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by sarujaSA(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Young Arsene Wenger

Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Pablojerry(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Wow..THIS IS FOR THOSE MOFOS WHO STILL DISRESPCT THIS MOMS....GOD BLESS MY MOM ANDTILL THE DAY I DIE IMMA KEEP ON RESPECTING HER[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by mentorken05(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2013
babe u no get joy ooo...by dat dey re admiring nature at its full course.....
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Bummy7: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dis is indescribleable n it's d work of d Almighty.gbosa!gbosa!!gbosa!!! 4 papa God
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by paix(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
I will one day see my grandchildren like this.
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by dasparrow: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Post

Ugh! lipsrsealed

Thank God I had finished eating and enjoying Christmas food before viewing this picture. Nonetheless, God bless all babies.
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by dasparrow: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
agoha_vivi: I hope you repeat this when you have yours. Youre obviously not a mother.

@Bolded

And what of those mothers who suffered to carry their baby 9 months in the womb, gave birth to it and threw it in the dumpster? Truth is, most babies begin to look really cute as they grow older. The newborns with their wrinkled skin due to being in a sack of water for 9 months don't look that cute but become cuter as time goes by.
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
God is Great ! This Picture reminds me of my Baby Girl. I saw my Lil Michelle being taken out of my Virgina after 3 hours Labor. She was so white and Beautiful. I will always remember my very first moment with my Beautiful Daughter. Oct /1/ 2013 remains a special day for Lil Michelle, Dear n I.
Re: Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb by kkjoy(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

And what of those mothers who suffered to carry their baby 9 months in the womb, gave birth to it and threw it in the dumpster? Truth is, most babies begin to look really cute as they grow older. The newborns with their wrinkled skin due to being in a sack of water for 9 months don't look that cute but become cuter as time goes by.

not all babies come out wrinkled ooooo. mine was smooth all over nd bbbbeeeaaaaauuuutttttiiiiiiffffffuuuuuullllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Beijing Shuts Food Market And Goes Into 'wartime Emergency Mode' / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos) / Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.