Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Yours Advice To President GEJ Ahead Of 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yours Advice To President GEJ Ahead Of 2014 (582 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / President GEJ Fake Act Busted!!!! / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yours Advice To President GEJ Ahead Of 2014 by packman: 4:09am On Dec 24, 2013
BEFORE I START I WOULD LOVE TO LET ALL ANTI-PDP ANTI-GEJ ANTI APC TRIBAL WARLORDS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND RELIGIOUS FANATIC'S POLITICAL HYPOCRITE AND SO ON THAT THIS ADVICE WRITTEN BY ME HAS NO FORM OF PARTIALITY OR SENTIMENT ATTACHED TO IT SO DO NOT START YOUR COMMENT WITH ANY FORM OF SENTIMENT OR PARTIAL VENTURE

I WOULD NOW START BY SAYING GOODAY MR PRESIDENT SIR.
AM FROM EDO STATE SO DONT BRING UP D ASPECT OF TRIBALISM AND AM A CHRISTIAN JUST LIKE YOU SIR SO DONT ALSO BRING OUT THE ASPECT OF RELIGION SIR.

1. Sir my first advice would be coming from the area of ur flaws in the previous years and d so much pain you and ur so called cabinet has inflicted on Nigerians' ME AND MY FAMILY TO BE SPECIFIC.. my family has been seriously inflicted with pain by ur flaws Sir
I remember vividly that b4 2009 my family were doing fine economically but ur flaws in the previous years has been a serious set back to both my family and I believe to also more Dan 90% of Nigerians'
your flaws to protect the citizens of Nigerian to continuously encourage corruptions to have a cabinet full of individuals without any thoughts of Nigerians' in heart.
please Sir my advice to you on this is to reduce d rate of your unimaginable flaws come the year 2014

2. your great support for corruption Sir with all do respect d rate at which you constitutionalize corruption is alarming sir I remember that corruption was formally an hiding activity it was not something people would have stood so proud for but under ur regime corruption has been a frequently repeated stigma robbed on every Nigerians' face
sir I am not asking you not to be corrupt since it is a laid foundation and a grass route problem of Nigeria But Sir please I plead with you stop flaunting corruption as if its a right thing stop making it obvious that your government is filled with corrupt practitioners please Sir yield to my advice cos its really inflicting pain on your citizens

3. Sir I would advice you in the year 2014 try to have relevant activities to improve d derailed state of Nigerians' rather than involving in clueless and unreasonable activities adding no benefit to Nigeria and Nigerians

4. Sir I also advice you to have a word of ur own stop acting like a pawn Sir
please stop showing your weakness to your opposer's it makes you look like a fool sorry to say, but try to take example from our past leaders you have to be strong in other to rule a Nation

5.I advice you to make a drastical change in ur cabinet Sir it is not possible to have a good and progressive Idea when u re being surrounded by group of liars, dummies, hypocrites and criminals please sir really try and change the members of your cabinet.

6.I strongly advice you stop all future plans of 2015 and please think of 2014 (its being said that a bird at hand is better than thousands in the bushes) please Sir think of how to help the helpless and pitiful state of Nigerians' than thinking of an unknown 2015

7.please sir I advice you to take the insurgency of bokoharam very serious and stop being shade to them I am not saying this as a form of accusation but d truth be said all efforts you claimed to have put in fighting the insurgent group are recently looking like a political parade to cajol Nigerians'

8. Sir please stop putting dept on Nigeria I wonder why you have to keep borrowing more and more money yet recording no achievement please sir try to raise revenue from Nigeria and stop the dept stock you piling up

9.please try to set a target and goal for the year 2014 rather spending your time replying to everything anyone says please try to have at least 1 reasonable achievement come the year 2014.

10. please and please Sir. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan come the year 2014 I plead to you Sir.NEVER YOU EAT YOUR WORDS please think before you make any public declaration or statement I beg you Sir that is the major source of most of your public hatred and public lost of trust and support please sir I really beg you seriously to take this very serious

they are millions of things I should say or write down but I think the comments being made in this thread would cover the rest of it

I repeat TO ALL THE TRIBAL WARLORDS AND ANTI PARTY/RELIGIOUS FANATIC'S THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN OUT OF HATRED OR ANY FORM OF PARTIALITY SO PLEASE WHEN COMMENTING USE YOUR BRAIN AS A CITIZEN OF NIGERIAN.

PLEASE YOU CAN ALSO DROP YOUR ADVICE

THANK YOU SIR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
HOPE YOU APPLY MY ADVICE COME 2014
Re: Yours Advice To President GEJ Ahead Of 2014 by santakris(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2013
He should also put the unemployed graduates in mind. Some of these guys are the hope of their parent and siblings. Don't push them to armed robbery. An idle mind is the devils workshop they say. Thanks
Re: Yours Advice To President GEJ Ahead Of 2014 by israel007: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2013
Ok I'll tell him

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee On Unlawful Torture Of Women In Ejigbo / Who Is Your Best And Worst Politician For 2013 / Where Are the High Way Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.