Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ideas On How To Rock Xmas With Your Patner On A Low Budget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideas On How To Rock Xmas With Your Patner On A Low Budget (646 Views)

What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On How To Rock Xmas With Your Patner On A Low Budget by kekakuz(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2013
guyz i need ideas on how to enjoy xmas without spending much. my patner is already mad at me because i cancel all our plans and she is not even willing to make new ones.
Re: Ideas On How To Rock Xmas With Your Patner On A Low Budget by emperorchedda(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Stay indoors and watch movies while cuddling
Re: Ideas On How To Rock Xmas With Your Patner On A Low Budget by MrCork: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
kekakuz: guyz i need ideas on how to enjoy xmas without spending much. my patner is already mad at me because i cancel all our plans and she is not even willing to make new ones.

..bro juss dress up as father christmas and tell her to dress as a nurse...then u start chasing her around the your house with broom stick... (been there, done that)

..truss me its fun!!
wink

1 Like

Re: Ideas On How To Rock Xmas With Your Patner On A Low Budget by Popowaa: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..bro juss dress up as father christmas and tell her to dress as a nurse...then u start chasing her around the your house with broom stick... (been there, done that)

..truss me its fun!!
wink
gringringrin
Re: Ideas On How To Rock Xmas With Your Patner On A Low Budget by kekakuz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..truss me its fun!!
wink

bro like seriously?
Re: Ideas On How To Rock Xmas With Your Patner On A Low Budget by jorghor(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
U can also stand with your arms stretched out like a xmas tree and have her decorate u with xmas lights and stuff.....
have her sit cross legged in front of u, waiting for santa

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Out Of This? / Help Him His Girlfriend Ex Calls Her / Looks Beautiful Afar But When Close Looks Somehow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.