Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,522 members, 7,944,531 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? (3659 Views)

She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? / That Moment When She Cheats On FEB 13 / If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by StephenP(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2008
When she's about to go out and cheat on me, she better take all her stuff with her to the dude's house because she won't find it when she comes back.
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by Hannibal: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2008
StephenP:

When she's about to go out and cheat on me, she better take all her stuff with her to the dude's house because she won't find it when she comes back.

Is this StephenP?? Nah. . . . . Cannot be!!!
StephenP is the perfect gentleman. . . . .He cannot hurt a woman. . . . He buys $5000 ice for any woman that cries near him.
He has the heart of Solomon in the issue of women. . . . .He cannot send a woman packing cos she cheated.
The StephenP i know will just hug her and tell her not to do it again. grin
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by StephenP(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Is this StephenP?? Nah. . . . . Cannot be!!!
StephenP is the perfect gentleman. . . . .He cannot hurt a woman. . . . He buys $5000 ice for any woman that cries near him.
He has the heart of Solomon in the issue of women. . . . .He cannot send a woman packing because she cheated.
The StephenP i know will just hug her and tell her not to do it again. grin

LOL!!! Are you kidding me? I know I would never cheat on her so it's only fair that she never cheats on me. But if she does, I'll send her whoring ass out to the streets so that she can have more customers.
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by Hannibal: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!!! Are you kidding me? I know I would never cheat on her so it's only fair that she never cheats on me. But if she does, I'll send her whoring ass out to the streets so that she can have more customers.

I don't believe u, hombre!!!

From what i have seen on this forum, u are the perfect gentleman.
Technically, u are anti-Hannibal. . . . . .To StephenP, a woman is an ornament to be taken care of even she decides to play DIRTY.
Rather than throw the ornament away. . . .U keep cleaning it and ensure it glistens.
Therefore, if ur woman cheats on u. . . . .I am sure u would be the one apologising to her and not the other way round. tongue grin cheesy
You are that soft. tongue
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by StephenP(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hannibal:

From what i have seen on this forum, u are the perfect gentleman.
Technically, u are anti-Hannibal. . . . . .To StephenP, a woman is an ornament to be taken care

True. There have been so many times we've stood on opposing grounds.

Hannibal:

. . . of even she decides to play DIRTY.
Rather than throw the ornament away. . . .You keep cleaning it and ensure it glistens.
Therefore, if your woman cheats on u. . . . .I am sure u would be the one apologising to her and not the other way round. tongue grin cheesy
You are that soft. tongue

False. I can handle many things but cheating just isn't one of them.
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by neowelsh(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2008
b4 u take any decision, try 2 know why she did what she did, [color=#990000]cheat[/color]
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by ula(f): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2008
why are the guys in nairaland angry? how many of you have been entirely faithful in your relationships?
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by ula(f): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2008
why are the guys in nairaland angry? how many of you have been entirely faithful in your relationships?
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by origina9ja(f): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
ula:

na waitin i think be dat undecided
even all the church sermon dem dey hear
nawaooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by MissyB1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
neo_welsh:

before u take any decision, try 2 know why she did what she did, [color=#990000]cheat[/color]
Gbam!!
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by origina9ja(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
holy ghost fire
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by dani1luv: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2008
fire
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by 190: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2008
men have u ever bathed som1 wit acid b4, wel dats what i wud do if it happens
or beta stil i stil advice people use a MAGUN on ur patner, its beta
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by Arnold23(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2008
You r just a p***y whipped loser, get a life,
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by 190: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2008
wait na me u dey talk 2 arnold swaszenger, dont u dare, maggi brain
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by CrazyMan(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2008
I would forget about her and move on with my life.
Re: What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? by Ben13: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2008
crazykid:

I would forget about her and move on with my life.

bad idea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Revive His Interest. / She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. / Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.