Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

5 Things To Know About Paul Walker's Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things To Know About Paul Walker's Girlfriend (1564 Views)

Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny / Paul Walker's Daughter Posts Heartbreaking Father's Day Photo / What Vin Diesel Had To Say About Paul Walker's Death Very Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Know About Paul Walker's Girlfriend by snowprince(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Paul Walker was in love with Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell. Get to know the girl behind the headlines.

The untimely passing of Paul Walker at age 40 in a car smash that dispatched the world reeling. The low-key player kept his private life private, and now his longtime woman companion Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, 23, has been push into the limelight in the worst likely way. Here's what we understand about the heartbroken beauty.

She's juvenile. Very juvenile.
When Walker was 33, he met Pilchard-Gosnell who was 16 at the time. Pilchard-Gosnell and Walker thought age ain't nothing' but a number.

Pilchard-Gosnell is a intelligent young female.
While she could have ridden Walker's coattails for good reputation and fast cash after sparking a romance with him when she was just 16, Pilchard-Gosnell instead opted to enroll in school in her hometown of Santa Barbara, maintaining her own self-reliance and interests.

She's close with Walker's daughter, Meadow.
Pilchard-Gosnell allegedly took on a stepmother role to Walker's little young female with Rebecca McBrain, even though they only had an eight year age difference between them—and she allegedly broke the report of Walker's death to the teen. Walker's close ally, Jim Torp, said Pilchard-Gosnell collapsed upon hearing the news, but dragged herself simultaneously to help Meadow. "I accept as true she is the one who notified Meadow about what occurred, and when she discovered out she was hysterical and crying," Torp said. "It was just so sad. I tried to do everything I could to help them. Paul's woman companion then took Meadow and motored her dwelling. I don't understand if they motored to crash location. I just understand they were in so much anguish."

She was just Walker's type.
Pilchard-Gosnell was hardly ever dotted with makeup on, which is the kind of girl Walker says he loves. The actor one time said, "I like reduced upkeep, natural, outdoor, timid girls." Considering their common trips to the sandy shore and hikes, Walker and Pilchard-Gosnell were a flawless match!

She's relying on family to get her past Walker's passing.
"Paul was a actually good guy and Jasmine is broken up by this," Pilchard-Gosnell's uncle disclosed. "I went to Thanksgiving with him, performed golf with him. They had their ups and downs but they were together and looking to spend a bright future simultaneously This is awful report and unforeseen. Her mother is with her and she is comforting her."
SOURCE: http:///SggaY
Re: 5 Things To Know About Paul Walker's Girlfriend by euellgong(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
This article is very interesting. It is a pity that such a good actor died. ((( sad

(1) (Reply)

Shocking-clems Onyeka’s Family Visits Juju Priest To Find Killer & Avenge Murder / [picture] First Miss Nigeria – 1957 / Frank Edoho Marries Mother Of His 4th Child, Sandra Onyenucheya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.