Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,991 members, 7,949,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Make Excellent Sales In Marketing Business By Olufolake Stephen Adams - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make Excellent Sales In Marketing Business By Olufolake Stephen Adams (836 Views)

You Can Start A Small Scale Business By Owning These... / Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Uk Based Company Wants Internet Marketing Business Partners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Excellent Sales In Marketing Business By Olufolake Stephen Adams by JVLI(f): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hello my dear fellow business nairalanders, merry xmas and a prosperous and fulfilling new year. I know you would have been counting scores for the year. How was your sales this year? Hope you'd a booming sale. And if your sale had been on the edge, never worry, what am about to teach you, will help you tremendously in the coming year. Recently, i'd an opportunity to sell a book, and through the principles am about to share with you, i made N100,000. At least, i made N11,000 in a week. Amazing? It is true. What were the principles, i used? 1. Get Information. Before you start on any marketing sales, first, go for information. What is the product all about? Does it have any value for people? What will people benefit from it? Can i buy the product myself? You see, if you don't go for information and ask the above questions, all your efforts will yield no result. 2. Passion. You must have passion for what you're selling. Four things are communicating tools in marketing: Your Mind, Your Face, Your Voice and Your Body. Your passion must reflect in these four communicating tools, if it must work for you. Your mind, shows you what to say. Your face, voice and body show how you say it. To be frank with you, not all marketers smile while selling. When you've passion for something, you won't receive a no for an answer. You'll be at your best game, with all smiles. Be passionate. It helps you to move on in the times of difficulty. 3. Never Sell Your Product, On Lies. Many marketers believe that if they tell a lie, to sell a product, they will make great profit. But they deceive themselves. The profit they make will be short lived. People will get to know later and that's the end of the business. Let your product deliver what it promises to its customers. Give value for money received, that will make people want to buy more. 4. Package Yourself Well. Dress well. Dress executively. You sell yourself first, through your dressing. Every where i go, people attend to me well. They thought i was working in a bank! Dress well, its very important in marketing. 5. Learn How To Handle Rejection. It will surely happen. Every marketer experience this, one way or the other. You must learn how to handle yours too. Do it with a smile. It is what spell either success or failure for you in marketing. This is the area, where many made it or gave up. Don't give up. Just b'cos, someone said no, doesn't mean that many will not say yes, if you persist. Many more to come. Stay tuned.

(1) (Reply)

Ask For It We wont Disappiont / Let Your Truck Make More Money For You / Do You Need Nigerian Emails In Bulk For Your Marketing Or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.