Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,863 members, 7,938,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

If Given Opportunity To Rule Any Country Which Wud It Be And Y? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Given Opportunity To Rule Any Country Which Wud It Be And Y? (480 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Should Not Be Given Opportunity To Surrender / Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given Opportunity To Rule Any Country Which Wud It Be And Y? by jeslom: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
I wud gladly pick USA..I know 99 percent of Nigeria would not want to rule Nigeria. Nigeria is an impossible nation to rule.
How about U?
Re: If Given Opportunity To Rule Any Country Which Wud It Be And Y? by simpleseyi: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2013
I will rule Nigeria with iron hands, dictatorial and brutal. I cannot spend government money to feed looters in prison, and there are not enough prisons to keep all Nigeria's looters, so looters will be executed and not imprisoned.
Re: If Given Opportunity To Rule Any Country Which Wud It Be And Y? by baba11(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2013
simpleseyi: I will rule Nigeria with iron hands, dictatorial and brutal.
...we would not even vote for u,no more to tyranny regime.....
Re: If Given Opportunity To Rule Any Country Which Wud It Be And Y? by baba11(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2013
i will choose nigeria but i will be ready to step on toes if i want to achieve any success!!!
Re: If Given Opportunity To Rule Any Country Which Wud It Be And Y? by cashkid18(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2013
Naijiria
Reason:to put d liks of buhari,Tinubu,obj,ffk,ibb n oda corrupt apc agents in d dungeon sad sad
Re: If Given Opportunity To Rule Any Country Which Wud It Be And Y? by doncartel: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Israel! I admire their intelligence agency {Mossad}

(1) (Reply)

If Yar'adua Were To Be Alive,do You Think Sanusi Wld Av Written A Letter To Him? / BREAKINGNEWS: Rivers Assembly Majority Leader, Chidi Lloyd, Arrested For Murder / Nigeria's Governors Need Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.