Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,838 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

party Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / party Gone Wrong (1321 Views)

Selfie Gone Wrong... See What A Father Of Two Posted On IG (GRAPHIC) / Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) / Pen*s Enlargement Gone Wrong (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

party Gone Wrong by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, the mere thought of it makes me laugh. Anyway, this happened to Yemi, a colleague at work... senior colleague sef... I have always wondered how it goes but he gave me a scenario that will never leave my mind esp when it comes to threesomes...

This kinda of party is the one guys like most... two girls and a guy...

So, his girlfriend teased and taunted him to try out party intimacy thing... it was a thought he had always fantasized about couldn't do it so when she suggested it, it was a good weird feeling that he got but his first defense was that she was trying to set him up...

But one day, after his fav meal.... see gobe! girlfie sat him down... while rubbing his hairy chest and ghen ghenz..."I'm bisexual" came out of her mouth...

Yemi said he didn't know how to react to the confession... he knew she was wierd and he loved her weirdness... buh coming out like this... he didn't get d chance to put up a defense.... he asked a few questions and instances she revealed... made him realize, yeah.. she likes girls... as in wow!!!!

He started seeing her differently... he started noticing things he would ordinarily wouldn't have taken any notice of...

Dance in the sun on a Saturday on elegushi... she caught him staring at one big ass like dah... their eyes met like thrice and she would smile and look away... the fourth time his eyes lingered and she excused herself and went to the girl... fifteen minutes later... she came back with a cell phone number and a name... Tricia. she didn't tell him what had trasnpired...

Fast forward to the evening and time to go home... ten minutes on her phone and she announced that they would be giving Tricia a lift home.... he wanted to argue... but thought better of it... cool guy keeping it cool...

"Where you getting down?" he asked..

"She is coming with us.." that was girlfie...

Yemi was like...excuse me?... girlfi turned to boyfie... conversation ended with an eager mind and an even more eager prick.

She and her started the show... Yemi didn't know where to come in... he waited to be invited in... fifteen mins... nothing... he grabbed his girlfie and started kissing her.. girlfie grabbed boobs of Tricia and starts to squeeze... Yemi grabs girlfie boobs and starts to caress...

Tricia goes for girlfie punny and starts doing wateva... girlfie pushes Yemi away and went for tricia's boobs... all attempt for Yemi to come in didn't really work out... dey wia enjoying demselves too much... Yemi paused and watched as his girlfie eats juice like a maniac... his first thought was eeewww... buh then he does it too... he sat back and holds out his throbbing pick in front of Tracia....

Tracia jumps on dick and Yemi didn't wait for a moment before he started thrusting fast... before girlfie go come steal d sweet puss again...

Girlfie tried to pull Tricia away... for wia... d girl no gree...

Girlfie keeps asking Yemi to stop... ol boy no hia that one again o... he don go far! na slap bring am back o... girlfie pulled Tricia by d hair and asked her to get off her boyfie...

"Didn't u want this?" Tricia asked... girlfie started to rake like an insane bull... Yemi dey vex... see dis kain parole... dis gey for wait a bit na... Tricia sweet die buh he no fit talk that one o...

Na dia d thing end... Tricia left.. girlfie begin sulk...

Yemi ended up finishing himself up....

If ur mind says 'fiction''..... hahahahaha...

Yeah... you are correct.. couldn't help the thought and images...

But what would you have done?
Re: party Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Since its fiction, here goes mine
*clears throat*..I or yemi,as d case maybe,will calm girlfie down....pet her.....put her back in the mood..knowing Tricia is d target, I'll make girlfie feel like the queen, tell her sweet Norin, I love her like the air I breathe, the ground I walk****yimu*....Tricia is d target......

Then I'll tell girlfie I don't like how Tricia is making her feel bad...can we teach her a lesson? We really need to make her suffer....girlfie hopefully agrees....she brings harm to Tricia in her way..don't ax me how tongue...while I bring harm to Tricia's pu.c grin grin
Re: party Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
^^ smh. That's a way to go o! Correct guy!
Re: party Gone Wrong by Obidikejr(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
mizzthang: grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, the mere thought of it makes me laugh. Anyway, this happened to Yemi, a colleague at work... senior colleague sef... I have always wondered how it goes but he gave me a scenario that will never leave my mind esp when it comes to threesomes...

So, his girlfriend teased and taunted him to try out party intimacy thing... it was a thought he had always fantasized about couldn't do it so when she suggested it, it was a good weird feeling that he got but his first defense was that she was trying to set him up...

But one day, after his fav meal.... see gobe! girlfie sat him down... while rubbing his hairy chest and ghen ghenz..."I'm bisexual" came out of her mouth...

Yemi said he didn't know how to react to the confession... he knew she was wierd and he loved her weirdness... buh coming out like this... he didn't get d chance to put up a defense.... he asked a few questions and instances she revealed... made him realize, yeah.. she likes girls... as in wow!!!!

He started seeing her differently... he started noticing things he would ordinarily wouldn't have taken any notice of...

Dance in the sun on a Saturday on elegushi... she caught him staring at one big ass like dah... their eyes met like thrice and she would smile and look away... the fourth time his eyes lingered and she excused herself and went to the girl... fifteen minutes later... she came back with a cell phone number and a name... Tricia. she didn't tell him what had trasnpired...

Fast forward to the evening and time to go home... ten minutes on her phone and she announced that they would be giving Tricia a lift home.... he wanted to argue... but thought better of it... cool guy keeping it cool...

Yemi was like...excuse me?... girlfi turned to boyfie... conversation ended with an eager mind and an even more eager prick.

She and her started the show... Yemi didn't know where to come in... he waited to be invited in... fifteen mins... nothing... he grabbed his girlfie and started kissing her.. girlfie grabbed boobs of Tricia and starts to squeeze... Yemi grabs girlfie boobs and starts to caress...

Tricia goes for girlfie punny and starts doing wateva... girlfie pushes Yemi away and went for tricia's boobs... all attempt for Yemi to come in didn't really work out... dey wia enjoying demselves too much... Yemi paused and watched as his girlfie eats juice like a maniac... his first thought was eeewww... buh then he does it too... he sat back and holds out his throbbing pick in front of Tracia....

Tracia jumps on dick and Yemi didn't wait for a moment before he started thrusting fast... before girlfie go come steal d sweet puss again...

Girlfie keeps asking Yemi to stop... ol boy no hia that one again o... he don go far! na slap bring am back o... girlfie pulled Tricia by d hair and asked her to get off her boyfie...

"Didn't u want this?" Tricia asked... girlfie started to rake like an insane bull... Yemi dey vex... see dis kain parole... dis gey for wait a bit na... Tricia sweet die buh he no fit talk that one o...

Y do i feel u re 1 of d gurlz .... *jus sayin
Re: party Gone Wrong by Obidikejr(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
mizzthang: grin grin grin grin grin

Y do i feel u re 1 of d gurlz .... *jus sayin
Re: party Gone Wrong by HarryPotter22: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Geeeeez! The girlfie is a real spoilsport. She wants to reap Tricia but doesn't want guy to pluck some of the same fruit. This is one fvck triangle gone horribly wrong.

In other news, OP can u continue the story?
Re: party Gone Wrong by vickyO(f): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Should this thread be here?
undecided

Sexuality section is quite close.
Re: party Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Harry_Potter22: Geeeeez! The girlfie is a real spoilsport. She wants to reap Tricia but doesn't want guy to pluck some of the same fruit. This is one fvck triangle gone horribly wrong.

In other news, OP can u continue the story?

Hehehehehe...
Ayam telling u
Re: party Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
vickyO: Should this thread be here?
undecided

Sexuality section is quite close.

They should move it na
Re: party Gone Wrong by vickyO(f): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
mizzthang:

They should move it na

undecided
Re: party Gone Wrong by 190theclown: 1:29am On Dec 27, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love? / 5 Reasons Why Being Single Is Not So Bad / She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.