Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,970 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Forsee A Better Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Forsee A Better Nigeria. (468 Views)

I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation / Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? / I Forsee A Military Coup Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forsee A Better Nigeria. by Arewa92(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
I dunno why alot folks right now are always soo quick to give up and also get quick in pessimism when"Nigeria"comes up.We're all aware of the ills in the society and how our past leaders has played prominent roles in the present state of the country bt through all this,I FORSEE a better Nigeria!I av a strong conviction that there wud be a time when we'd be true giants of Africa once again and also one of the best country in the world.It was like that in the past and I believe with enough energy channeled towards apportionment of resources,I know our country Nigeria will be a better place.Let us stop criticizing d leaders,d environment and other things that revolves around d nation and also lets come to that point whereby we'd start thinkin abou whatt we can do individually to help the government and d country as a whole rather than what the government can do for us.I wish I cud actually pour out my bottled-up emotions here bt I might not critically examine and illustratte some issues.The bottom line is,the success and growth of this our great Naija lies in our hands.Running off abroad to search for greener pastures wont help develop our country,lets come together as optimistic citizens and raise our flag so high in celebration of a greater country.
Pls feel free to xpress ur mind and lets av a heart-to-heart talk about this country I love and respect so much!Nigeria o ni baje o.
Re: I Forsee A Better Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
good, but tell your fathers to send your sisters to school maza maza
only then can we dream of a great country
Re: I Forsee A Better Nigeria. by gidjah(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
NIGERIA AINT GONNA GET ANY BETTER WITH THIS CROP OF EVIL, SELFISH UNFAITHULL, UNPATRIOTIC TIRED MINDS LEADING US AS PILOTS
Re: I Forsee A Better Nigeria. by Arewa92(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Whats ur point bro?
re@lchange:
good, but tell your fathers to send your sisters to school maza maza
only then can we dream of a great country
Re: I Forsee A Better Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Arewa92: Whats ur point bro?

my point is that nigeria will never develop with such high female illiteracy rate in the north no matter how hard we try to develop and no matter how long
education is key to development
and nigeria cannot be better without development
Re: I Forsee A Better Nigeria. by Arewa92(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yea,true.But in the end its growth still lies in our hands.
gidjah: NIGERIA AINT GONNA GET ANY BETTER WITH THIS CROP OF EVIL, SELFISH UNFAITHULL, UNPATRIOTIC TIRED MINDS LEADING US AS PILOTS
Re: I Forsee A Better Nigeria. by Arewa92(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
This still brings us back to the Topic of "good leadership".If this is right,it will influence the other arms of government,and every other concerned party.I tink what we neeed is a "good leader"some1 who is not preoccupied wit amassin wealth bt has the goal of renderin a selfless service to the people of his nation.
re@lchange:

my point is that nigeria will never develop with such high female illiteracy rate in the north no matter how hard we try to develop and no matter how long
education is key to development
and nigeria cannot be better without development

(1) (Reply)

1914 Amalgamation Not A Mistake – Jonathan / Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police / A Question From Former VP Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.