Stats: 3,179,463 members, 7,908,337 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:09 AM

Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included (5290 Views)

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama / Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote / How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2013
Compliments baby mama.
Good picture,good pose.

Not a good place to ask but pls how is daddy recuperating?

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2013
This is how I picture nairalanders family section members, both male and female. grin

Baby mama just escape by posting her faceless pic.

Oya YPP, , CC, Ewuro, Baby123, byvan, Ileo, kulyie tongue make una come defend yourselves.
Merry Xmas y'all, gonna be a long day.
So don't forget to share the memories.

Choi

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2013
See ikebe super.
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by IAMBREEZY: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Sexy tongue

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Les: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Can I forget about the mama and call you just baby?? wink merry Christmas to you too.

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by tellwisdom: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Omo see yansh angry.. Baby mama sweerie, send me a mesg pls
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by jumzzy448: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2013
merry xmas baby mama.

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Make I go begin roast my hen
Cooked the stew yesterday
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
jumzzy448: merry xmas baby mama.

Same to you dear
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Les: Can I forget about the mama and call you just baby?? wink merry Christmas to you too.

The baby is a mama
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Chillisauce: This is how I picture nairalanders family section members, both male and female. grin

Baby mama just escape by posting her faceless pic.

Oya YPP, , CC, Ewuro, Baby123, byvan, Ileo, kulyie tongue make una come defend yourselves.
Merry Xmas y'all, gonna be a long day.
So don't forget to share the memories.

Choi

You will be surprised
Conversely I have a mental pic of beautiful mothers,wives and classy ladies
Just because one is running a family doesn't make you any less of a babe
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Compliments baby mama.
Good picture,good pose.

Not a good place to ask but pls how is daddy recuperating?

Thanks for asking
Getting better and stronger daily , he is home now,God has allowed him another Christmas with us on this side of glory,that alone is a testimony.
He will perfect it

Thanks for the compliments
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
BoboYekini: Aunty, I'll be your toy boy with the utmost pleasure smiley

Taa mechionu
Merry Christmas
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
The hen just got into the oven
Lightly sprinkled with seasoned salt
Will cook covered at 400 degrees for 3 hours
And uncovered for 1 hr

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

Taa mechionu
Merry Christmas

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Green beans waiting to be picked and cooked

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Plantain waiting to be fried

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Stew almost done,waiting for meat stock from the roast in about 3 hours to be completed

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
I went back and tied the legs of the chicken so it would look prettier and together when cooked grin

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
chaiiiiii

baby mama, na u be babyosisis, right?
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Acidosis: chaiiiiii

baby mama, na u be babyosisis, right?

Shhhhhh
No grin
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas to you and your family Osisi.

But seriously you are not big. Maybe not slim but definitely not plus sized. If you see 'big' you go fear nah!

You, my sister, are just a healthy Nigerian momma!

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by mysticgal(f): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama,you really rep full figure or may i say figure 8 smiley
and merry christmas to you and your family.also to familylanders

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ujujoan: Merry Xmas to you and your family Osisi.

But seriously you are not big. Maybe not slim but definitely not plus sized. If you see 'big' you go fear nah!

Youn my sister, are just a healthy Nigerian momma!

Thats the ideal shape for a Nigerian/Black wife and mother who has enjoyed over 10yrs of steady and regular marital Ikwokirikwo (Not the one dem dey sneak chop for campus)

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Acidosis(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

Shhhhhh
No grin

shocked shocked ehn ehn

I'll investigate you cheesy
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ujujoan: Merry Xmas to you and your family Osisi.

Youn my sister, are just a healthy Nigerian momma!

I am currently a cool size 14,sometimes 16 below and a 12/14 on top
I took that picture yesterday
The woes of a pear shaped woman
Plus sized is anything above 14
I think I don't look that big because I have a smaller waist but I am big
I wish to get down to a 12
That is the right size for my height
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

I am currently a cool size 14,sometimes 16 below and a 12/14 on top
I took that picture yesterday
The woes of a pear shaped woman

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
mysticgal: Baby mama,you really rep full figure or may i say figure 8 smiley
and merry christmas to you and your family.also to familylanders

The older more voluptuous version of Mercy Johnson who happens to also be my skin tone
She could easily pass as my younger sister
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by jumzzy448: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
hope when the food is ready, you post our own.
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by free2ryhme: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
headless pic
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
jumzzy448: hope when the food is ready, you post our own.

I will post it
We have a simple dinner this year
I usually go all out with peppersoup and moi moi and meat pies and suya
Not this year
Just rice,stew ,roast chicken,green beans,stuffing ,plantain and a pumpkin pie for dessert
No visitors over just the man his wife and all the children

Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? / Taboo: My Secret That Has Haunted Me For 12 Years / What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be?