Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,697 members, 7,921,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? (1895 Views)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / A Chicken Egg With 2 Yolks / Ways To Catch A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by sweettease(f): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Mzsolex: lol wetin go nhappen, jist us.
Cos d chicken wil definitely escape and the person better be ready to run after it otherwise, no chicken for him or her.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
I started killing chicken since I was 9,i feel sorry for the animal but man must eat.

1 Like

Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by skillzbae(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
i cant even walk on d same path with a chicken, i wil run for my dear life. No b my fault o, wen i ws ten years, i ate d head of a chicken, @ night i had a dream it came bak to eat my head, i woke up sweating. The nxt morning anoda chicken peckd my leg so bad that i bled. Since den i respect chicken pass dog.

1 Like

Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin grin
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
byvan: I started killing chicken since I was 9,i feel sorry for the animal but man must eat.
hmmm, coming 4rm a lady. 100likes
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
skillzbae: i cant even walk on d same path with a chicken, i wil run for my dear life. No b my fault o, wen i ws ten years, i ate d head of a chicken, @ night i had a dream it came bak to eat my head, i woke up sweating. The nxt morning anoda chicken peckd my leg so bad that i bled. Since den i respect chicken pass dog.
lmao, hahahahaha grin grin grin 'the chicken's revolt.'

1 Like

Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
angry you can't afford to start having feelings wen ur. About to kill chicken
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by sweettease(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
skillzbae: i cant even walk on d same path with a chicken, i wil run for my dear life. No b my fault o, wen i ws ten years, i ate d head of a chicken, @ night i had a dream it came bak to eat my head, i woke up sweating. The nxt morning anoda chicken peckd my leg so bad that i bled. Since den i respect chicken pass dog.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
wahabian: angry you can't afford to start having feelings wen ur. About to kill chicken
easy bro, okay lemme put it this way. Have you ever watched any terrorist made videos where a human being was been slaughtered, what was the feeling like just watching it?(that's if you can watch it).
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Geestarry(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
I cant even touch a life chicken. FP material

1 Like

Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mzsolex: easy bro, okay lemme put it this way. Have you ever watched any terrorist made videos where a human being was been slaughtered, what was the feeling like just watching it?(that's if you can watch it).

Just have the belief that these animals were created for us to derive benefits from them,acknowlege God before killing,and don't kill what you won't eat.
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
wahabian:

Just have the belief that these animals were created for us to derive benefits from them,acknowlege God before killing,and don't kill what you won't eat.
well I guess you're right and am thinking you're a muslim, yes? the fact still remain though that this thing is reserved for some people. If am to create a poll now you'ld be surprised @ the result.
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by ajibolakelvin2(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Oboi am 27 and to kill a chicken is dificult for me o.my junior sister had to do it.she killed 2 and she told me to kill d last one i started and wen it started trugling I ran away.
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2013
ajibolakelvin2: Oboi am 27 and to kill a chicken is dificult for me o.my junior sister had to do it.she killed 2 and she told me to kill d last one i started and wen it started strugling I ran away.
lolgrin I no blame you jaare bro.
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
ajibolakelvin2: Oboi am 27 and to kill a chicken is dificult for me o.my junior sister had to do it.she killed 2 and she told me to kill d last one i started and wen it started trugling I ran away.

Yes @ Mzsolex ,I'm a muslim. I killed my first chicken @ 18, I had the chicken in good position,my mum passed the knife from under the door,Ddnt know- I was tryna cut d neck with the blunt part.The cock was stuggling for its life , ma mum was like "should I come n help?" Naso I vex,this chicken wan disgrace me.I just turn the other side of the knife.That was how my first experience was like
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by mariM(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
I have never killed chicken myself.
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
wahabian:

Yes @ Mzsolex ,I'm a muslim. I killed my first chicken @ 18, I had the chicken in good position,my mum passed the knife from under the door,Ddnt know- I was tryna cut d neck with the blunt part.The cock was stuggling for its life , ma mum was like "should I come n help?" Naso I vex,this chicken wan disgrace me.I just turn the other side of the knife.That was how my first experience was like
lol thrilling, I guess the anger drove away the feeling that ought 2 follow it.
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
mariM: I have never killed chicken myself.
but u sabi chop amwink, who does the killing if I may ask?
Re: Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? by Mamacita007(f): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
I've never killed chicken it & will never do it but if somebody else does it I WILL EAT grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Cake And Pastries Class With Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More / Farm4me Broiler Scheme 21% ROI Profit / My Experience To The Grid Restaurant & Winery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.