Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,553 members, 7,908,488 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:29 AM

Dog Bite - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dog Bite (735 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Why Do Mosquito Bite Some And Leave Others? / Dog Bite And How To Get Antirabies Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Bite by aboyaji(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Hello, brothers and sisters of the great nairaland. I have this question to be cleared on.
I'm currently in the village. I overheard people talking about a little girl bitten by a dog. I later saw the girl. She lives in our compound. She was bitten at the mouth region. It was so deep, carved and looked disgusting.
Later in the evening, a lady said if the little girl were to recieve some shots of injection that fights against rabies, that the dog would die.
I interffered and opposed her words by telling her i didn't believe the superstitious belief.
Later in the evening the next day, being yesterday, when we came back from a burial ceremony, i was told that the dog had died after the little girl had recieved medical treatment. I was agape throughout the time i heard this. The little girl was even jumping around like 'no biggie'
Re: Dog Bite by ycmdng(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2013
The dog's death miht just beva coincidence as d rabies bacteria is no more in connection with the life of the dog or maybe anther wireless technology in place. But dont underestimate Africa juju.
Re: Dog Bite by aboyaji(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2013
But, the woman said it before it happened
Re: Dog Bite by Originalsly: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
I suspect the lady killed the dog. Since you are still in the village try to find out about the lady and how and where the dog died. Is she some kind of traditional healer and western medicine is affecting her business? Whose dog it was?...Did it live close to the lady's home? Did she happen to be around where the dog live after the girl got her vaccine? Who saw the dog die?...who saw the dead dog?...was it foaming at the mouth...a sign of poisoning? Who disposed of the dog?...how when and where? The answers/non answers to these questions will help you solve this mystery. Abeg...don't be walking around with clipboard and pencil asking these questions....ask them discreetly...or you may suffer the same fate as the dog.
Re: Dog Bite by aboyaji(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Originalsly: I suspect the lady killed the dog. Since you are still in the village try to find out about the lady and how and where the dog died. Is she some kind of traditional healer and western medicine is affecting her business? Whose dog it was?...Did it live close to the lady's home? Did she happen to be around where the dog live after the girl got her vaccine? Who saw the dog die?...who saw the dead dog?...was it foaming at the mouth...a sign of poisoning? Who disposed of the dog?...how when and where? The answers/non answers to these questions will help you solve this mystery. Abeg...don't be walking around with clipboard and pencil asking these questions....ask them discreetly...or you may suffer the same fate as the dog.
haha. Funny you. The lady is my uncle's wife. She went to the burial ceremony with me. So, when we returned, the people around told us the news. U are really funny though
Re: Dog Bite by aboyaji(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Moreso, the dog bites its fellow dogs. It bit one on its tail making it look like fire burn. Then harrasses people in the compound too in the bid to attack other dogs. Its so arrogant
Re: Dog Bite by Originalsly: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
aboyaji: Moreso, the dog bites its fellow dogs. It bit one on its tail making it look like fire burn. Then harrasses people in the compound too in the bid to attack other dogs. Its so arrogant
Ah hah!...so the dog was a bully in the compound....I guess biting the girl was the last straw...vaccine or no vaccine...somebody had enough and killed the bit.ch.

(1) (Reply)

stress Can Make You Fat / Ebola Patients In West Africa To Be Denied Experimental Drugs Used In US. / HELP: I No Wan Use Money Buy Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.