Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Are You Celebrating Christmas? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are You Celebrating Christmas? (6369 Views)

Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ? / Why Nigerians Love Celebrating Christmas: Top 10 Reasons / Why Are Jehovah Witnesses Not Celebrating Christmas And New Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by mysticgal(f): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
giving out gifts
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by naijabadoo(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
y not

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by lexrichy(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
eating in my room and playing tomb raider xbox360.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by nnemmpi(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2013
For now am indoor with my wife and orther family,rt we are listening to osankwa
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Moshkom(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2013
Jst in my GIDI #area Chill'n frm 1 Ouse to anoda!
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2013
I am already at home with my family.my siblings and cousins are already at home.the whole house is full so not doing much because my cousin has already taken over the kitchen cooking fried rice and fryinh the chicken for is all while my kid bro has washed all the dishes and pots.just finished watching 2 tyler perry movies and my eyes already feel tired of watching movies.just said let me check out whats going on in nl since we don jist tire and done all the catching up.

merry xmas people

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Op, am with my family,eating apple first before the main the main......later I qo chop roasted chicken then go toilet to sh..t in preparation for enough Rice and pepper soup things....then am watching TBN on Dstv, listening to Xmas Carol things
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by debrastar: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Sorry to say,but this christmas is actually one of my boring days,just indoor staring at the ceiling..anyway am new here,all in all merry christmas all and may diz december be a december to remember.have fun

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by cashkid18(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013
will b celebratin mine in maiduguri..i wil tak a tour around all bh camps in borno n celebrate wit them.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by alotofgrace(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
kulyie: I am already at home with my family.my siblings and cousins are already at home.the whole house is full so not doing much because my cousin has already taken over the kitchen while my kid bro has washed all the dishes and pots.just finished watching 2 tyler perry movies and my eyes already feel tired of watching movies.just said let me check out whats going on in nl since we don jist tire and done all the catching up.

merry xmas people

Oh boy, you don go shiiiit first so you can ease up space to take in food---e no qo easy oh
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by fuckluv(f): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2013
5alive: .
As for me, I planned to drink 5alive all through cheesy
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by ayusco85(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2013
For me A̶̲̥̅♏ at home o, sampling all the food, meat, drinks and all dat is eatable. Then constantly visiting the toilet to poo ma intestines out grin, making way for the next batch of food shipment into ma bowels.

****God abeg make i ₪☺ shiit ma intestines comot o****
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by D3BO9: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2013
indoors got no money to take me out broke boy christmas day for me this year is jus another day nothing special even transport fair don high
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Well, our xmas chicken ran away in the middle of the night, our light got disconnected by bad belle people last night. So I'm listening to Raypower and trolling peeps on NL
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by UIA04(f): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2013
just came back from church
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Fatdon(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2013
grin

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by sweetestguy(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2013
I'm nt celebratin dis xmas, nt jus in d mood, nt jus feelin anytin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by yuncka: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Heads r rollin.

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by cnwamo(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2013
I went to class had lectures from 8 am to 4pm

Shenyang China

I dey vex j never chop chicken.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2013
grin o yes i have already done that.thats not a problem.wjen they are all done in the kitchen,ill make zobo for the hoise and put in the fridge kiss
Donalð Genes:

Oh boy, you don go shiiiit first so you can ease up space to take in food---e no qo easy oh
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by ifeanyidavid: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2013
I never see my period joor ,I dey indoor.

Dis Xmas self
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by patriotic007: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2013
Am celebrating it with the christ the celebrant in my heart

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2013
UIA04: just came back from church
Which church if I may ask?
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Kedro(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2013
This Christmas is not like the one I used to know....
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by adesiku(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2013
Fresia01: Waitn 4 Seun 2 cum take me out!! Merry xmas Nlanderz!
keep waitin till the sun turns ice
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by donphilopus: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2013
I'm yet to take my bath now! After doing it now, I'll have to thank God for making me to see today; and after that, maybe I'll just walk a little, and come sit at home back! Atleast make I come go dey watch Christmas service/mass.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Zoola91(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2013
Applying cross-country...... Masquerade is coming oooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by castrokins(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2013
With Family
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by vizboy(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2013
i dey drink my beer for inside house jare
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2013
patriotic007: Am celebrating it with the christ the celebrant in my heart
Good, hope you practicalised it
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Dinzelflash(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2013
@work making small cash for Xmas flexing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Lies About Tithes That You Should Know About. / Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.