Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland (1569 Views)

Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90 / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Thanks To All APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Slncere9gerian: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all apc crew.
As we celebrate, let's not forget the reason for the season and please be safe out there.
May Fresh air locate you wherever you are.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7AfjRlKwpGY/UroHurjqvoI/AAAAAAAAD3U/t9rzMOjN5IE/s640/Merry-Christmas.jpg[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by IboKiller: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
^^^

Merry Christmas to all of PDP dogs and all you Jonathanians. I wish you all dumbo jacks a clueless new year.
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by gbadexy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
If there is one thing you are not, its tribal bigotry.
What you just don't want to hear is APC.
I'm non partisan but I like what the party stands for; Viable opposition.
Compliments of the season to APC and PDP laptop crew.
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Slncere9gerian: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo-Killer:
^^^

Merry Christmas to all of PDP dogs and all you Jonathanians. I wish you all dumbo jacks a clueless new year.
hey, be nice.
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by spenca: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas thinking Nigerians
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
I wish you the same as we sharpen our hands in resumption of hostility early next year grin

5 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by dahmie2013: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas! wink

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry angry
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Slncere9gerian: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
^Merry christmas grin

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by vanstanzy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Slncere 9gerian: Merry Christmas to all apc crew.
As we celebrate, let's not forget the reason for the season and please be safe out there.
May Fresh air locate you wherever you are.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7AfjRlKwpGY/UroHurjqvoI/AAAAAAAAD3U/t9rzMOjN5IE/s640/Merry-Christmas.jpg[/img]

Huh!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas to all Nlanders, including the impostor Sincere 9gerian.
Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by vanstanzy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo-Killer:
^^^

HATRED rules ur mind and the way u think. sadU may not know it and will even deny it. But its there and its a bad thing. sad sad CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Slncere 9gerian: ^Merry christmas grin
same to you! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Garrithe1st: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas to all patriotic and progressive Nigerians....

cool cool cool cool
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
In the spirit of the season, no missiles today. But all hostilities will resume anytime from the 27th.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Garrithe1st: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the spirit of the season, no missiles today. But all hostilities will resume anytime from the 27th.

Fair..
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Berem..,is food ready?
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the spirit of the season, no missiles today. But all hostilities will resume anytime from the 27th.
Really? sad sad
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by DerideGull(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Slncere 9gerian:
hey, be nice.

Are you telling a deranged and undomesticated ram to be nice?

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Berem..,is food ready?
your wife no cook for house abi na my own food you wan chop? sad
Oya chop coleslaw... cool

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Garrithe1st: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
DerideGull:

^^^^^

the wandering spirits of the deceased war victims who were not yet given a befitting burial are now angry. The irate spirits possess young people in the area and make them commit criminal acts.

https://www.nairaland.com/1567642/igbo-leaders-give-nigerian-war

angry angry angry
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Joshthefirst(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yes o. Merry christmas to everyone abeg.

But wait. I'm kinda looking for a runaway goat. Details of its intelligence and physical appearance are unnecessary. And no. I'm not talking about the space goat that has been parading around. I'll only give a picture of the face of my runaway goat, it may or may not be a highly trained rogue specialized spy goat from the nigerian airforce base.

If you see this goat, do not engage it in combat. Just find the nearest phone and call 045023, and MIB would be there in minutes.

Thank you merry christmas!

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Come o, how many Sin.9gerians do we have on this thread? Now I am confused! sad
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: your wife no cook for house abi na my own food you wan chop? sad
Oya chop coleslaw... cool
At this moment, I need orisherishe
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by talktimi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
DerideGull:

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
At this moment, I need orisherishe
orishirishi you mean? Sorry I didn't cook rice as usual. Am tired of eating rice. I just baked cake,fried chin chin, fried turkey and chicken, Zoborodo drink, and made coleslaw. All of them are finished except the coleslaw. No vex. grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by kokoA(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
No e-fights today abeg. @sincere 9gerian I wish you and your family a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.. I see you joining the progressive train in 2014.. Amen? grin
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: orishirishi you mean? Sorry I didn't cook rice as usual. Am tired of eating rice. I just baked cake,fried chin chin, fried turkey and chicken, Zoborodo drink, and made coleslaw. All of them are finished except the coleslaw. No vex. grin grin
You did all of those today? I hope your hubby assisted. You try!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EBOLA: Africa Has Come Of Age / Fashola , Oshiomhole , Wamakko Absent At Apc Govs’ Meeting . / Over One Million Killed In The North Since 1966, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.