Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Rape - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rape (776 Views)

THE MONSTER CALLED RAPE / Words From Abia State University (absu) Gang Rape Scandal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape by g4grace(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Please, this is an excerpt from a novel am working on. Comments, criticism is more than welcome

Her screams pierced into the night shattering its stillness. Beads of sweat designed her forehead despite the cold air that blew in through the parted curtain. More screams. She tossed and turned but still remained imprisoned in her dreams.
Ther was a cracking noise as the door swung open. Bayo stood, a puzzled expression on his face as he watched her dream dance. Just as she was about falling off the 4 1/2 mattress, he caught her.
Like a doll, he gently helped her to a sitting position, her screams had dissolved into sobs which shook up her body from time to time. Moved with pity, he reached for her and hugged her. She easily slid into his embrace, burying herself, not willing to trade the comfort she found in that simple act of gesture for a mountain of gold. Reluctantly, she let go of him.
'Thanks' she said quietly
Frowning, he adjusted his shirt and made to stand up when his eyes, all of its own accord, rested on her chest. What a sight! He hadn't even known she was this endowned. The forceful nature of the twins were threatening to burst open the light blue linen nightgown she wore.
He moved towards her like a magnet but caught himself just in time to look into her eyes. The 'lost stare into space' he received give him all the go ahead he needed. Hungrily, his hands reached, grabbed and squeezed all at the same time. She shrank away with immediate effect.
'Easy' he whispered
He tried again. Tough luck.
'Leave me alone! Are you insane?' She pushed away his hands then folded hers protectively across her chest.
'Calm down, don't shout'
'I won't if you go' she replied ' where is titi, your wife, my sister?'
'Long talk'
He ducked his head and reached for her grabbing her tits with his mouth. She pushed hard towards the direction she sensed he would be coming from but only succeeded a little as he stumbled back on the bed. Had her sight been perfect, this would have given her an escape route.
She grasped for her cane which laid by the side of the bed. As she tried escaping, she landed flat on the floor, upsetting the bedside table whose contents spilled noisily on the floor. Unfazed by the fall, she grabbed frantically for her cane.
Bayo got up from the bed, walked over to her and dragged her up with her nightgown.
'Am not here for all this drama'
'Leave me alone or i'll scream'.
'Your screams brought me here remember'
Lifting her up to the bed was futile as she was kicking wildly. He muttered under his breath then slapped her, it was followed closely with some blows which softened her up.
With new strenght, he pinned her down, glad for once that she couldn't see the monster look on his face as he had his way with her.
Re: Rape by Tori46(f): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2013
#grabs a cup of cassava flour and groundnut # following

(1) (Reply)

Hunter Ladele / 25 Real Facts! / Story Tittle: Fate by Isaiah Atabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.