Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,299 members, 7,894,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? (396 Views)

From Rags To Riches: Check Out Some Businessmen That Moved From Rags To Riches / Should Nigeria Capital City Be Moved From Abuja? / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by ambrosini593(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Its xmas. Me when I was a kid it was fun. I did it back in the days with a lot of cash in returns. What about you
Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
no
Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by psucc(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Guy it was real fun then. Those were the good old days when we put on new X'mas cloth, join our friends and move from house to house, eating rice. I remember one Old man that will empty peak milk into the Jollof rice. A meal we always say thank you with bended knees.
Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by bigfree: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
yes
Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by sweettease(f): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yes and I will never forget the aftermath grin grin grin My mum and older siblings insulted me to the point where i wept so hard, she made me give my share of the money back to the frnds i went with, a friend ruined my white with Fanta, i went to strange places that i trekked to and by the time i got back, i was soooo tired, my dress was ruined and i missed the family outing. I never tried it again! grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by Danhumprey: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
sweet-tease:
Yes and I will never forget the aftermath grin grin grin My mum and older siblings insulted me to the point where i wept so hard, she made me give my share of the money back to the frnds i went with, a friend ruined my white with Fanta, i went to strange places that i trekked to and by the time i got back, i was soooo tired, my dress was ruined and i missed the family outing. I never tried it again! grin
How old were you then?
Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by sweettease(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Danhumprey: How old were you then?
I was within 9-12, not too sure

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by Deiok(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yeah, i did it those days, we use to go in group, and visit our relatives and family friends. They in turn would give us money, at the end of the day, we share the money within ourselves. Good old days

Children no longer engage in such things, they now go to different club house.
Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by Emmyk(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sure. With my siblings. Trekking to far places amidst excitement. cool

It was all fun.
Re: Did You Ever Moved From House To House During Xmas ? by ambrosini593(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Today is a day of fun. Mod please move this thread to the front page. Let's nairalanders share their experiences

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Explosion / Beauty And Nature Of ROSES / Omotola Shares Her Success Story, Talks About Being Scandal-free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.