Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,337 members, 7,964,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Abuja Builder To Constrcut One Storey Building Of 6 - 2bedroom Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Builder To Constrcut One Storey Building Of 6 - 2bedroom Flats (851 Views)

I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Need A Builder To Build Your Houses Here Is One Call 08169446319 Ihuk U With 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Builder To Constrcut One Storey Building Of 6 - 2bedroom Flats by Ank(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I am looking for proposals from reputable and experienced Abuja building Contractor to construct a storey building made up of 6-2 bedroom flats in Abuja. The job will be completed and paid in phases.

Phase 1 is foundation to dpc
Phase 2 is dpc to decking
phase 3 is staircase, german floor and decking
phase 4 will be above decking to roof level.
Essentially the work will consist of carpentry, concrete and masonry work.
Roofing, windows, plastering, electrical, plumbing will not be included.
Furthermore the proposal will be limited to labor only as I intend to provide materials myself
If interested e-mail me at chiedu@att.net

Thanks
Re: Abuja Builder To Constrcut One Storey Building Of 6 - 2bedroom Flats by thirdeye(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2008
I won't mind doing the job if u a really serious.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat Needed In Ikorodu Asap / A Big Plot With Structure With Chalets By Kaduna Toll Gate..Abj-Kad Express way / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.