Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,844 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company (578 Views)

Handsome But Lonely / Lonely Guy In UK In Need Of Hot Naija Babes / A Lonely Guy Looking For Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company by endoz: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Am at amuwo odofin seriously bored and home alone.
Re: A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company by vickyO(f): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
You're home alone?
Amuwo ododfin, where's that

Grab a book and read, go out and have fun, its Xmas, watch a movie, play music, post on NL, chat with friends, call old time pals.

One can only be bored if one chooses to.
There are loads of never ending activities you can indulge in.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and others i don't subscribe to.
Re: A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company by timsucces(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
me too i nid a girl 4 company in ebonyi state..07063458364
Re: A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company by Obidikejr(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company by HarryPotter22: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
vickyO: You're home alone?
Amuwo ododfin, where's that

Grab a book and read, go out and have fun, its Xmas, watch a movie, play music, post on NL, chat with friends, call old time pals.

One can only be bored if one chooses to.
There are loads of never ending activities you can indulge in.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and others i don't subscribe to.

Lol Vicky, cut the guy some slack. I don't think the OP is interested in all of the above things you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company by vickyO(f): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Harry_Potter22:

Lol Vicky, cut the guy some slack. I don't think the OP is interested in all of the above things you mentioned.

I know he isn't...
It because it's has been a while I posted on NL.
Re: A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company by HarryPotter22: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
vickyO:

I know he isn't...
It because it's has been a while I posted on NL.

Understandable. Happens to the best of us all the time.
Re: A Lonely Guy Needs Sum Company by vickyO(f): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2013
Harry_Potter22:

Understandable. Happens to the best of us all the time.
wink

(1) (Reply)

Nice Girl Please Add Me Up / . / I Dated My Class Mate And Then Office Colleagues Without Hassles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.