Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,157 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Anger Towards MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Anger Towards MTN (642 Views)

Anger Worldwide As The New Iphone 6 Plus Bend In Users' Pocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Anger Towards MTN by TomiSwag(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
hello, good evening everyone!
complements of the season....I wanna send an open letter out to MTN of whom i have been a loyal customer for over 9years.
i have to voice my huge disappointment for the way my line has been malfunctioning. for close to 4 months, specifically
late august 2013 to this very date 25th Decenber 2013.whenever i make phone calls they get terminated before my credit
runs out. when i load #100 my calls terminate when my credit gets to approximately #25, or when i load #200 it stops at #80. which i would
hav to restart my fone or load more credit only for it to get stuck at a higer amount.
but last week friday was the just the last straw for me. i made a call to there customer care unit via 180,
then a lady answered me,i told her what the issue was, then i was told that the issue has been sorted out (got this as the reference i.d- MTN1-16294278913)and
to restart my phone(i use a nokia X2-01), but to my amazement everything crashed. couldn't call,text,browse not even to their costumer care!
called again from another MTN line told relaid the old and new issue to them. they said the same thing again about resolving
it and got this ref i.d- MTN 1-16302326930.i had to sit out over 24hours without contact for that day plus all business for that dayb crashed.
it was rectied late the next day after calling them again. now it started again today christmas day 25th dec 2013. i was thinking of going to court
for their incompetence(please this is not an empty statement) but I will just port in peace. maybe i might just be 1 customer in many but
wild fire spreads faster than you think.at this stage i cannot make calls, text or even browse. even worse i cannot receive.
it has been terribly frustrating. i'm not a fan of being on multiple networks so I basically use this MTN line for everything.
this day as i type this letter i have not made or received any contact what so ever to any of my friends or business partners in anyway.

publicly i place my phone number here for any MTN rep to take action. because to me it is worthless....
08069509047... rectify it and regain ur integrity!
Re: My Anger Towards MTN by Dhurmynick(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mtn sha. Both my parents are judges.. I think i should be able to convince them into sueing.
Re: My Anger Towards MTN by kadas01(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Money Thiefing Network (MTN)!.....Truly, they are terrible rogues!
Re: My Anger Towards MTN by TomiSwag(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
its so terrible I cudnt evn wish any1 for Xmas. well hop sum1 see's dis and makes ammends

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Announces Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 With Android 4.3 (full Specs) / 'blackphone': Communicate Anonymously Without Being Monitored Or Tracked / Perfect Samsung Galaxy Note For Sale(in Port-harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.