Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra (29849 Views)

Corruption At A Voter Registration Centre In Abuja: My Experience / I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by manny4life(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

And what exactly does your postulation prove?
Why is it that you find it impossible to elevate the debate beyond a pedestrian level of reasoning?

Did I tell you I work for INEC? Do you?

More importantly, was the election is question not adjudged to be a failure by the umpire himself?

Jega Admits INEC’s Failure In Anambra - [url]http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/news/national-news/139202-jega-admits-inec-s-failure-in-anambra
[/url]

Irrespective of the election fraud and its resulted failure, it doesn't negate the fact that this picture is simple fake.

1. The one you posted, mini squares on both sides are BLACK, while the one posted by OP is white.

2. The ones you posted has a heading showing the state, city, registration area , time printed and what not... while the one posted by OP contains nothing of that nature.

3. Looking at the images, the difference is CLEAR. The one OP posted shows blurry background meaning that the image was tampered with as opposed to a High Resolution pic. The font and sizes are really off, I mean, that image was seriously ALTERED...

No further comments.

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

Why am I not surprised the above set of garbage is coming from a numbskull?

I suppose your definition of "maturity" here is shamelessly stalking a person's posts to extract and submit an unrelated comment on a thread simply because you're unable to provide evidence to support your dumb lies. cheesy

The thing about vile halfwits like you, is your inability to defend your own utterances when put to test. You then quickly switch to personal attacks because that's the only type of argument you can deliver. Since you're here to stand in for the disgusting 'octogenarian' stalker eGuerilla, could you be kind enough to provide that freaking PDF I asked of?

You come peddling a lie you know you can't defend; and when exposed, this is the best you can bring?
cheesy You're a loser in every sense of the word. Abeg.

Listen you retarded git, it took me all of 3 minutes to zero-in on the type of individual you are - based on your posting history.
I specifically checked your profile to see if your use of indecorous language, which was totally uncalled for, was in keeping with character.
Guess what; just like the tadpole who fancied itself as a toad, what was revealed was the personality of one who is filled with an inordinate amount of pride but clearly deficient in the area of forum etiquette.

You are a vacuous individual who comes across as slightly unhinged, if you must know.
What is more, if you are at all capable of introspection, your posts on this thread would be of little comfort when you look back in hindsight.

Now run off and engage your intellectual playmates in the celebrity section, as you won't get another response from me.

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
manny4life:

Irrespective of the election fraud and its resulted failure, it doesn't negate the fact that this picture is simple fake.

1. The one you posted, mini squares on both sides are BLACK, while the one posted by OP is white.

2. The ones you posted has a heading showing the state, city, registration area , time printed and what not... while the one posted by OP contains nothing of that nature.

3. Looking at the images, the difference is CLEAR. The one OP posted shows blurry background meaning that the image was tampered with as opposed to a High Resolution pic. The font and sizes are really off, I mean, that image was seriously ALTERED...

No further comments.

Unlike you, I reserve the right to remain circumspect.
Whereas SR has some credibility in the area of news reporting, you have none that I am aware of grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
manny4life:

No further comments.

you've made some very valid points, thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Now as to that eeiediot requesting for PDF file from a Nairalander for a news article by SR, I'll ask that you direct your request to the right quater and stop displaying your idiocy here sad
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sagytarius: Keep waiting for me to spell out what the postulation proves. if your brain couldn't figure out the disparity btw the two, then, I'm sorry I can't help you. Ciao.

Listen fool, I am not about to anchor my view on the unsound reasoning of an intellectual midget.
As I haven't seen ALL the different voter registers, unlike you, I am keeping an open mind.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by SeanT10: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
this is just the begining. by 2015, Nelson Mandella will cast his vote for the winning party.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Psychedelia(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:
Listen you retarded git, it took me all of 3 minutes to zero-in on the type of individual you are - based on your posting history.
I specifically checked your profile to see if your use of indecorous language, which was totally uncalled for, was in keeping with character.
Guess what; just like the tadpole who fancied itself as a toad, what was revealed was the personality of one who is filled with an inordinate amount of pride but clearly deficient in the area of forum etiquette.

You are a vacuous individual who comes across as slightly unhinged, if you must know.
What is more, if you are at all capable of introspection, your posts on this thread would be of little comfort when you look back in hindsight.

Now run off and engage your intellectual playmates in the celebrity section, as you won't get another response from me.

cheesy I read this post and all I see here is a frustrated dunce doing all in his power to wiggle out of the shame he found himself in.
You have been asked a thousand times for evidence to support your fake, hollow SaharaReporters story, and your only answer to that is my post history?

You have managed to turn yourself into a completely powerless buffoon lacking even the most rudimentary skills of debating. Take a long look at that sorry post I quoted up there along with the words in bold and tell me you're not just a worthless heap of meat with a mouth-hole. "You" "you", "you", "you", "Your", "Your posting history", all because you were told to provide the PDF to back up this dumb story.

I'm indifferent to your empty, meaningless verbosity, but I'd like us to get these things clear:

1. Much as you have alluded to stalking my posts and reading my entire posting history (as idle as you are), I'm more than happy to tell you I have never clicked on your profile, and I do not plan to. You do not interest me, numbskull.

2. My interaction with you only begins and ends on this freaking thread. Outside that, you mean absolutely nothing to me. So cut the bullshitt.

and finally...

3. Respect the grey hair growing out your wrinkled asss and have some decency. If you had any speck of grey matter left in your gas-loaded cranium, you would get the hint that you only look more stupiidd as you make personal attacks against me instead of backing up your fake news with some proof.

Again, stick to the topic or shut it entirely.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Psychedelia(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Now as to that eeiediot requesting for PDF file from a Nairalander for a news article by SR, I'll ask that you direct your request to the right quater and stop displaying your idiocy here sad

You're about as significant to me as a vein on the tessticle of the world's smallest gnat.
If your dumb buddy could be foolish enough to peddle falsehood, then the onus is on him to freaking prove it.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by 1wolex85: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sagytarius: Keep waiting for me to spell out what the postulation proves. if your brain couldn't figure out the disparity btw the two, then, I'm sorry I can't help you. Ciao.
I participated in the voters reg of 2011 since I was serving then. The software is flexible, you can choose to print only one column or two, depends on your preference, but most people used 2 columns cos paper wasnt enough. Now I'm not saying it is real for sure but its a possibility.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by 1wolex85: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
manny4life:

No further comments.
The mini squares cant determine the validity of the card. Where u see L, it represents the 5 fingers of the left hand, same for R. Not everybody's fingerprint was captured during reg as the machine gave problems. If you check the voter's card someone posted on the thread, the minisquares are white. Your other points may be valid though

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by igahdavid(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia: Only a stark illiterate would be so dumb as to not see this is a bad photoshop design.
So, a picture of said Voter Card was snapped, and NO folds came out? Are SaharaReporters followers this horrifyingly DUMB?

Idiots, I can prepare this same shhitt under 15 minutes by just googling the INEC logo, googling the Nigerian Coat of Arms and firing up my CorelDRAW X6.

PS: Isn't this what a Voter Registration Card should look like?:

What you are showing is a voters card, but what the op is showing is a voters register. Most registered voters couldn't see their name, but a bowl of rice made it
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Solasope(f): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is the extent to which INEC and Jonathan had degenerated to ensure People Deceiving People, PDP wins election. Let Mr President be reminded that everything that goes around comes around and this is a real shame on the personality of Prof Attahiru Jega whom the civil society organisations supported his nomination as a credible candidate being one of them but even now, the CSOs cannot observe elections any longer else they get detained and punished just because they want to do thing right.

Mr Goodluck Jonathan please note that the fire that you set in Bayelsa State is already burning, and it's burning concern citizens that freely express their displeasure over the state of affairs in the state. The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria guarantees freedom of expression, you personally signed freedom of information bill to law but your ordained Governor of Bayelsa State Governor Dickson is putting social media critics to prison yet you see nothing wrong in it. Melford Daumunabo Esinte was arrested on the account of his social media commentary on Dickson's style of governance.

Since Nigeria return to democracy in 1999, this administration is the worst we have ever witness. injustices and corruption is at its highest level. we can't continue like this as a nation.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by manny4life(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Unlike you, I reserve the right to remain circumspect.
Whereas SR has some credibility in the area of news reporting, you have none that I am aware of grin

Well, I understand your position but unfortunately, you did expose yourself when you pulled up that picture. The picture the OP posted is to be scrutinized because it doesn't in anyway represent reality.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, SR having creditability in news reporting isn't a "GENERALLY ACCEPTED OPINION", heck if you poll Nairalanders, you'll be surprised, nonetheless, just because I don't have one doesn't mean I should accept the one-eyed man's opinion as the best. cool cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by manny4life(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
1wolex85:
The mini squares cant determine the validity of the card. Where u see L, it represents the 5 fingers of the left hand, same for R. Not everybody's fingerprint was captured during reg as the machine gave problems. If you check the voter's card someone posted on the thread, the minisquares are white. Your other points may be valid though

I wasn't talking about the card itself but the registration list that @eGuerrilla posted, the card is totally different from the list. The list among other things is quite fishy. Whoever altered the OP's pics did an awful terrible job.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
It's funny ba, But wat a nation.....
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by oloyedayo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: PDP----- Amala and ewedu politics.

APGA-----Rice and chicken politics.

APC-----People oriented politics.

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Kallotti: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

The bowl of rice na 'avatar' na!!!!
KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENU! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
manny4life:

Well, I understand your position but unfortunately, you did expose yourself when you pulled up that picture.The picture the OP posted is to be scrutinized because it doesn't in anyway represent reality.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, SR having creditability in news reporting isn't a "GENERALLY ACCEPTED OPINION", heck if you poll Nairalanders, you'll be surprised, nonetheless, just because I don't have one doesn't mean I should accept the one-eyed ma's opinion as the best. cool cool

Do you think I didn't spot the difference in both voter registers to begin with? What you need to ask, without going off on a tangent, is why I felt the need to introduce it in the first place. I sense that your only reason for hampering on about this issue is that you see a low-hanging fruit that can be used to divert attention elsewhere. Why else would you feel the need to belabour a rather obvious point, when you have nothing else to go on besides the images @OP and I had provided on this thread?

Leaving aside the tomfoolery of the other poster, who clearly couldn't tell the difference between a voter's card and register, what real proof do you have that SR erred in this instance? Even now, you completely misunderstood the 'plausible' explanation offered by @1wolex85 with respect to single/double columns.

If no less than the Presidency has openly attested to SR's credibility, who is manny4life to contend otherwise? tongue
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by herbdull(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

If you have a voters card, them you should know that it is fake..

The layout does not even match the present voters card..
This is the layout INEC produces for election,if you have a card and u r not on dat list u cant vote. The side box is where the PA marks when u get a ballot paper.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by manny4life(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Do you think I didn't spot the difference in both voter registers to begin with? What you need to ask, without going off on a tangent, is why I felt the need to introduce it in the first place. I sense that your only reason for hampering on about this issue is that you see a low-hanging fruit that can be used to divert attention elsewhere. Why else would you feel the need to belabour a rather obvious point, when you have nothing else to go on besides the images @OP and I had provided on this thread?

Leaving aside the tomfoolery of the other poster, who clearly couldn't tell the difference between a voter's card and register, what real proof do you have that SR erred in this instance? Even now, you completely misunderstood 1 contemplated to begin with.

If no less than the Presidency has openly attested to SR's credibility, who is manny4life to contend otherwise? tongue

There is no diversion of attention, we acknowledge to an extent that there may have been fraud in the election for instance duplicate registration, incorrect ballot count, under representation of election officials, I get it as part of the WHOLE FRAUD IN ANAMBRA STATE. Election fraud in Anambra is not what I'm contending, so please, I urge you to get it right. What I'm contending is how low people can get, altering an image to suit a wicked desire and garner public interest is really pathetic.

Sahara erred because they foolishly posted a picture knowing fully well that you and I can tell the defining difference between both. They erred because they willfully misled the public to believe something that isn't from all indication. If a two year old can spot the difference, how much more an average citizen who voted? If SR knows that they got their ish right, they should post the original, unadulterated, undiluted list "LIKE THEY OBTAINED IT". A simple blackout of images and personal information will do the trick.

The president is ONE MAN, his individual opinion of an entity doesn't represent 169,999,999 million Nigerians including his wife, his opinion may be right, or not, but are we take it hook, line, and sinker because the president said so? Heck his wife and Abati and their rest haven't openly attested their credibility, and whether they did or not, it's their opinion. Besides, when did you start using the president's word as a yardstick to support your argument?

Abeg leave matter jare, cool cool cool
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2013
Alright @manny4life, detente it is, till we meet on another thread. cheesy
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by laykhorn(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2013
I cant stop laughing! 9ja I hail o

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by o42austino(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2013
This is a big liar or just fake voter Registration that was designed by a programmer, that was not issued by INEC.
Y is that voters ward not mentioned on the voters Registration? pls Nigerians observe well before commenting.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Dovahkiin(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gh, Nb Bn grin grin

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by adaide1: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
It will be better believed that, this is not a deceptive joke, if sahara reporters will give us the name of the writer and provide us with a pdf like below for umuerodili polling unit (http://247ureports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/019-UMUDIMAKASI_SQUARE.pdf). Otherwise, it is just Nigerian usual ethnic/political antagonism.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by unmask: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Psychedelia:

Sorry, "Mr. Magnanimous", but your post or its choice of words, is not, has never been, and will never be, of any importance to me; so it would serve you better if you restricted that to lackeys who would spare any nanosecond of time to give you any shred of audience - Not me.

Since you're that quick to pull up PDFs, what exactly has stopped you from pulling up a PDF containing the bowl-of-rice voter to lend credence to your shamelessly false SaharaReporters?

Please, if you can't supply us with any lick of evidence once and for all to pull this story out of the sorry depths of ridicule and stuupiidity it's currently found itself along with its hungry followers, take a back seat and parade your "magnanimity" to someone idle enough to care... Add "Pseudo-intellectual" to your pageantry cap while you're at it, too.
for someone hell bent on calling others dumb, it is just pathetic you have failed to realise how dumb you are....... That is not taking away the possibility that the list is fake..... But in your bid to call everyone dumb, you just gave us an example of an even "dumber" person YOU
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
stay there and be sleeping on bike. This bowl of rice voted.
you should know as an APC rat it was part of the loot you went to jail with in Imo State,
APGA cookers don't use oil for stew on rice but how would Berem know, since she no longer cooks for an Igbo man, so I don't blame her for getting it wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate / Ademola Adeleke's Resignation Letter To APC Chairman, John Oyegun (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.