Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,876 members, 7,980,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (11779 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by bucacino(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: hmmm.. i would have said bleep her, but she is married
Hmmmm blunt you but the last time I checked girls like you don't say censored words
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Dlionsheart: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2013
What is this kid asking for

So if all Nairalanders advice you to have sex with her and send your gf parking, you will do same

you even thought about telling her husband

what's wrong with your common sense

abi d cricemas drink still dey worry u 4 eye
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Sike(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Forget your promotion and focus on your current position.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Dmisus: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Lol @ thread........andy tho undecided
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by AsAPJregz(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2013
bang her, if u don't in d nxt few weeks,na sack remain and u know say job no dey town.... dey dere dey ask wetin u go do
get yo promotion nigger
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2013
angry angry
Why is everybody attacking me, i deserve love and respect
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2013
freda506: bang her grin grin

angryangry

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by duni04(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Chanchit: So you have a job....!? Any thread from this bros' is waste of mb.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Dmisus':
Lol @ thread........andy tho undecided

angryangry

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..but why dies this poster keep makin up lies?...,why undecided

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Krasid(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2013
Its so funny how people are seriously advicing a lunatic.

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by skyscraperTM(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2013
Krasid: Its so funny how people are seriously advicing a lunatic.
It feels good to be crazy...I Implore you to join the movement.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Leyqute(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
andy don kolo undecided
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by tshegs19: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2013
we all know you don't have a job, bro grin
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by tomzman: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze at it again!
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by khaniku(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2013
This guy is looking for attention,always making up fictional stories
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by breadtom: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Disa guy and is fake stories tot he said he was married before nw am seeing my girlfriend or wateva abeg I have note ur name I dnt even read is fake stories anymore it pisseses me up,it seems he like doing copy and paste anyway na u sabi andy abi wetin u call ur name jst passing by oh.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by freda506(f): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
IAMBREEZY: hmmm you just said what?
i said he should bleep her[ :-
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2013
freda506: i said he should bleep her[ :-
damn grin
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
freda506: i said he should bleep her[ :-

angryangry

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
tshegs19: we all know you don't have a job, bro grin

angryangry

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Guykhena(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andy I keep saying I pity your life with lies,na ur mami water girlfriend or d one wen dey pour spit 4 ur mouth u dey wori 4
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guykhena: Andy I keep saying I pity your life with lies,na ur mami water girlfriend or d one wen dey pour spit 4 ur mouth u dey wori 4
Its the same girl. She has many problems. Should I brake up with her and brake her hat

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by IAMBREEZY: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
freda506: i said he should bleep her [ :-
really? you don't mean it.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by deeplow: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ahahahahahah.I like this dude. Please write sillier stories,mr olodo is about taking the stupidity crown from you with his pictures.

More stupidity to your brain.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
deeplow: Ahahahahahah.I like this dude. Please write sillier stories,mr olodo is about taking the stupidity crown from you with his pictures.

More stupidity to your brain.

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
I JUST WONDER WHY YOU GUYS HAVE TIME FOR ANDYBLAZE. STOP GIVING HIM ADVICE MAYBE IT'LL CALM HIS BRAIN
thats why i voted andy blaze as the most anoying nlander. In one minute he opens millions of thread and advertizes the link on other peoples thread. And it'l make front page. I JUST TIRE.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by ignis: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..but why dies this poster keep makin up lies?...,why undecided
I think he deserve an award for the best liar on Nairaland.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by tao186: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze: My boss' wife is the head of Admin/Personnel in the company where I work so i reported directly to
her that I've been due for promotion since last year.

However, whenever I asked about it she always tell me that until i do what am
supposed to do, so i asked further but she wouldn't tell me but she kept on buying me gifts that made my Girlfriend to start suspecting that I was having an affair with her.

On Monday, we went to the office for the final time before our Christmas vacay, on
getting to the office she sent for me, on getting
there she stretched her both hands wide open for
me, i stopped immediately at the door, she then asked me to sit down, i did.
She said " Ur promotion
is overdue but its in your hands any time u are ready".
"What am i supposed to do ma?" I asked?
"Are you a baby? can't u see that am in love with u?" she responded
with anger, "Now get out of my office and get back to
me when ever u are ready"
I left the office
immediately, I don't know what to do, am hiding it from my girlfriend
since the last gift she bought for me brought us a
quarrel.

SHOULD I TELL THER HUSBAND MY OVERALL
BOSS THOUGH HE IS IN UK NOW

Please advise angryangry
guy if u tel ur overall boss u dn Bleep up.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Cykik: I JUST WONDER WHY YOU GUYS HAVE TIME FOR ANDYBLAZE. STOP GIVING HIM ADVICE MAYBE IT'LL CALM HIS BRAIN
thats why i voted andy blaze as the most anoying nlander. In one minute he opens millions of thread and advertizes the link on other peoples thread. And it'l make front page. I JUST TIRE.

Jolosy angry angry

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
ignis:
I think he deserve an award for the best liar on Nairaland.

shut up angry angry

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by tedd(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Its very simple...Go to her office and pretend like u r game, record all the cooversations using ur phone or get a secret button camera and record a live video without her knowing. Do it twice or thrice and play the whole tape for her after making extra copies and threaten her for your promotion or you'll spill the beans to her husband and her church congregation. Also you can use the video to get a law suit (if she refuses your terms)charging her for job intimidation and molestation. I believe with this tip you will get a double promotion and payrise. Goodluck and be smart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.