Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,958 members, 7,933,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35685 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by paulibling(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
LOST SOULS. grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Noneroone(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama: This is the beauty and peace of Islam
His death will be peaceful inshallah
this is serious! So Islam realy is a blood sucking religion.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by spacechuks(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
babsalux09:

and finally a madman has revealef himself on nairaland..well its a psycological disease u inheritrf from sole called God-forsaken mohammed,u are all lost mehn,readin a rotten book picked from d gabbage written by madmens and then named it quran...and for callin d one who will save u soul gay,shows how ungrateful u are,maybe he should av allow ur daddy Bleep ur sister and u should Bleep ur mother since its a good thing in ur rotten gabbage book...
don't waste your saliva on these fools that will rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by spacechuks(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Stalwert: Benjamin Edetanlen Sentenced To 18 Years, Defends Killing Son With Bible Passage
Posted on 15 October 2012Comments (0)
Tags: Child Abuse, Christian

An American man murders his child, an innocent, vulnerable human being and cites holy scripture as justification. If that man’s name was Abdullah or Mohamed it would receive wide media coverage and without a question would go viral in the Islamophobia echo chamber. Comments and discussion threads would be packed with those pontificating on Islam’s so-called “unique violent nature” and ironically would be accompanied by calls to exterminate Islam and Muslims.
Are we to expect Christian Americans to apologize on behalf of the actions of Benjamin Edetanlen? Should we demand marches and condemnations from American Christians? Should we be shouting about where the “moderate Christians” who condemn such atrocious actions are, and why they are so “silent?”
Of course Christianity and the Bible should not be blamed for the actions of Benjamin Edetanlen, but when are we going to see a similar shift in the rhetoric and framing of violent actions carried out by lone Muslims in the name of Islam?
In the following story, the opening line is “Clearly, he missed the ‘Thou shall not kill’ part.”
Now that is refreshing! But will we see a story about Muslims with the first sentence reading, “Clearly, he missed the ‘Killing a fellow human is like killing all of humanity, and saving a fellow human is like saving all of humanity part”?
I will add that the justification of killing a child with the verse, “spare the rod, spoil the child” is not new, we have covered it numerous timesin the past when parents have used it as a means of corporal punishment. (h/t: JD)
via. Huffington Post
Clearly, he missed the “Thou shall not kill” part.
A Georgia father, sentenced Wednesday to 18 years for murdering his 5-month-old son, used a biblical verse to defend the fatal beating, the WSB-TV reports.
Benjamin Edetanlen said he was acting on the old adage, “Spare the rod, spoil the child.”
Assistant District Attorney Dalia Racine argued that Edetanlen used similar force on his other children, a 2-year-old daughter and a 1-year-old son.
“The defendant stated that he disciplined the children according to the book of Proverbs in the bible,” Racine said, according to Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Though his son died from blunt force trauma, suffering brain injuries and a broken leg, Edentanlen’s attorney maintained the defendant’s faith in the passage.
“Mr. Edetanlen firmly believed in the adage, you know, spare the rod and spoil the child,” defense attorney Ingrid McGaughey said.
Edetanlen initially faced amurder charge, but instead pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and child cruelty.
you are so dumb,can you provide a source for this or rather provide the quoted verse in the bible,if not,better shut that stinking mouth of yours,fool

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by babsalux09(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
spacechuks: don't waste your saliva on these fools that will rot in hell

yeah,thats true..else they will bring u down to their level.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
muhamm3d: As for those dat are saying islam is a religion based on killings ds is a very wrong notion...because historically thos dt were xtians wete catholics and deir popes were rutheless anyfin done against d doctrines ws seen as heresy and d penalty ws burnin at d stakes or cuttin off d head.....its eida ur a catholic or u die...this went on fr centuries in wt we knw as england, france and so on. But does dt mk xtianity a religion based on violence. Frm time memorial pple generally hv found it difficult to sperate religion frm state....I guess we cn say saudi arabia is getting dere...many termed islamic nations are fighting ethnic wars and b4 u know it u stat hearing jihad, ds is vry wrong. gang battles, ethnic rivalries should b seperated frm islam. Boko haram is nt fitin any jihad dey hv killed muslims in large numbers also. Dere is nothing in ds life dt preaches peace more dn islam, but u knw in every organisation dere ar a few pple dt would step outta d line in d name of d organisation. Ds ar d stupid pple killin innocent souls in d name of jihad. May Almighty ALLAH forgive those soiling d name ISLAM. Thank you.
Bros, the reason they gave for sentencing the is "apostasy" and "insulting islam". suadi's action is very islamic
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
@baby mama;
by aryzgreat: 11:35pm On Dec 26

Baby mama: Another historical proof of the hatred

The Blood Money System in Islamic Sharia Shows Contempt for Jews

As per Islamic Sharia, there is a concept of “blood money” and this draconian compensatory justice system is still practiced in Saudi Arabia (According to the Wall Street Journal, April 9, 2002). Under this system, if a person has been killed or caused to die by another, the latter has to pay “blood money” or compensation, as follows:

100,000 riyals if the victim is a Muslim man

50,000 riyals if a Muslim woman

50,000 riyals if a Christian man

25,000 riyals if a Christian woman

6,666 riyals if a Hindu (or idolaters) man

3,333 riyals if a Hindu (or idolaters) woman

That is, a Muslim man’s life is worth 33 times that of a Hindu woman.

Jews are not eligible for blood money compensation: Sharia is silent on the blood money for a Jew. The above authentic blood money chart practicing in Saudi Arabia (The cradle of Islam) has not included Jews; although, it has included all other most famous organized religions of the world. Reason is very clear; Jews do not deserve any blood money. Because, Jews are the arch enemies of Allah. Actually, it is negative blood money. That is, if any Muslim kills a Jew, the killer gets reward in this world and in the hereafter. Every time, whenever we read Palestinian kills a Jew—what do we read? The entire Muslim ummah praises the killer (muslim killer I mean). The Palestinian authority even rewards the killer. If the Muslim killer kills a Jewish child, he receives more accolades!
you claimed to be a thinking woman, so how does what saudi arabia does of 'national law' becomes Sharia of Islam? i dont get this kinda of intellect.

@aryzgreat;
This is evil! Bc of jews muhamed told muslims who wia previously facing jerusalem to pray to stop facing jerusalem, rather strt facing mecca bc Allah has cursed d jews.

Same muhamed was quoted in a hadith saying, that tym wil come when a jew wil hide in a mountain, d mountain wil say oh muslim a jew is here cme and kill him, a jew wil hide in d water, d water wil scream 'a jew is here, muslim ummah come and kill him'

I SHAKE HEAD for dis arab cult called Islam. Very yeyely cult dat one gets sword on his neck if he publicly declares his exit. God 4bid.

ISLABAD! ISLAMAVERYBAD! ISLAMAEVIL!
where was Muhammad [SA] facing before migration, except Ka'aba? in surah baqarah/verse 144 when Muhammad was in Madina and facing Jerusalem [Masjid Aqsa], Allah says I am aware of your love/wish to face the Kaaba, so face it. The Muslims were in prayer and they all turned as the prophet [SA] turned. it was also a test for many, including the muslim Jews. everyone knows the superiority of Kaab and Makka over Aqsa and Jerusalem [Read Surah Isra [17], verses 1 and 2.

and Muhammad [SA] couldnt be jealous or hate jews, but hate all evil deeds, like every prophet [AS] before him. Jesus [AS] hated the evil doers among the jews, too. If Muhammad [SA] simply hated them because they were ethnic jews, i bet none of them would have remained alive in Madina, especially when he was the "King" and Emperor without the tyranny of rulers.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
@rationalmind;
by rationalmind(m): 8:20am
75% of muslims converts in the west leave the religion after a few years - Prof ILyas Ba Yunus: muslim researcher who
lives in the U.S
i live in the us, too. and if only 25% remains and the masajid are these full with reverts, MashaAllah. i just pray that the 75% plus remains with less than 25% leaving, you will be alive to throw dust on the heads of disbelievers as the wail in mourning because Islam has finally became the true religion of the americas. Amin.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
RoyPCain: @rationalmind; i live in the us, too. and if only 25% remains and the masajid are these full with reverts, MashaAllah. i just pray that the 75% plus remains with less than 25% leaving, you will be alive to throw dust on the heads of disbelievers as the wail in mourning because Islam has finally became the true religion of the americas. Amin.

See your islamic mode of thinking. And if islam becomes the "true" religion of the americans, does that make it true? Now that's its the true religion of several countries, we know its false. So, what's your point?

And again, don't you think you should be ashamed that 75% of them de-convert?

It only shows that majority of them didn't know what they were getting into. Eventually when they realised what islam is, they left it for good.

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by eusuph99: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guykhena: . No every islam nation is cursed,,they kill for fun(no offence 2 muslims)
FOOL
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Johnjack: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Do you have to insult Christianity before you can make your pointless points .. The mystery of trinity,love,peace,forgiveness of sin,
deliverance,healing,resurrection, will continue to elude you folks in your devil given religion called islam until eternity. Throwing stone on stone to cast evil spirits is a ritual and occultism and casts no demons. Repent and find the way of life before is too late,as many as believe in his name give ye the right and power to be called children of God born of God's own will and not will of men.

Most Mideast Muslims have secret alters in their inner houses where the worship Jesus as the only Messiah. If you doubts me on this
make your research and find out yourself. There is only one true God and one accepted way to see him through,Jesus.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
will is dead body purify the country or encourage odaz not to play with dere religion. . .islam. .diz religion is sumtin else. . .during dere human killing session,they wil even shout alahu akbar . . . .abeg help me tell all the muslims in the thread say. . . ''dey don dey mad abi''
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
@rationalmind;
by rationalmind(m): 6:40pm

RoyPCain: @rationalmind; i live in the us, too. and if only 25% remains and the masajid are these full with reverts, MashaAllah. i just pray that the 75% plus remains with less than 25% leaving, you will be alive to throw dust on the heads of disbelievers as the wail in mourning because Islam has finally became the true religion of the americas. Amin.

See your islamic mode of thinking. And if islam becomes the "true" religion of the americans, does that make it true? Now that's its the true religion of several countries, we know its false. So, what's your point?

It only shows that majority of them didn't know what they were getting into. Eventually when they realised what islam is, they left it for good.
at the bold, for me the answer is yes, just like atheist is true for you. look this morning, i woke up from sleep reciting the last verses of chapter 2. i woke up only when i said kafirin. and my statement about the 75% which you think i should be ashamed about is sarcasm. i know the masajid are filled up with black, white, spanish, etc reverts in america. you don't know because if you live in usa, you are not a muslim to know how the breakdown of the masajid attendees are. i know from new york to nashville. the imam of islamic center of boston is a white convert from oklahoma. how about that? please park well.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
@rationalmind;
by rationalmind(m): 6:40pm

at the bold, for me the answer is yes, just like atheist is true for you. look this morning, i woke up from sleep reciting the last verses of chapter 2. i woke up only when i said kafirin. and my statement about the 75% which you think i should be ashamed about is sarcasm. i know the masajid are filled up with black, white, spanish, etc reverts in america. you don't know because if you live in usa, you are not a muslim to know how the breakdown of the masajid attendees are. i know from new york to nashville. the imam of islamic center of boston is a white convert from oklahoma. how about that? please park well.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
RoyPCain: @rationalmind; at the bold, for me the answer is yes, just like atheist is true for you. look this morning, i woke up from sleep reciting the last verses of chapter 2. i woke up only when i said kafirin. and my statement about the 75% which you think i should be ashamed about is sarcasm. i know the masajid are filled up with black, white, spanish, etc reverts in america. you don't know because if you live in usa, you are not a muslim to know how the breakdown of the masajid attendees are. i know from new york to nashville. the imam of islamic center of boston is a white convert from oklahoma. how about that? please park well.

Lol, the way a muslim thinks never ceases to amaze me. You don't even have to think when debating them.grin grin

You brag about the imam of islamic center of boston being a white convert and asked me how about that.

Take a look at the following

Dr. Mustafa (now Dr. Mark Gabriel) - Former Muslim Imam, Ex-Professor in Al Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt (Most prestigious Islamic school of theology), and author of several well known books discussing Islam.

Dr. Muhammed Rahoumy (now Dr. Samuel Paul) - Former Dean in Al Azhar Islamic University in Cairo Egypt

How about the above grin grin grin

Chai, when will muslims start thinking.

#no offence bro#

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by jimmy089(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Go on Kip hating... D light (islam) kip shining. Islam my pride their FEAR
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
jimmy089: Go on Kip hating... D light (islam) kip shining. Islam my pride their FEAR
apaniyan

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by jimmy089(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
spacechuks: you are so dumb,can you provide a source for this or rather provide the quoted verse in the bible,if not,better shut that stinking mouth of yours,fool

U r d 1 dumb here dat cldnt comprehend a fact. Nd y hvnt askd 4 sources frm xians postn false story since?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
jimmy089: Go on Kip hating... D light (islam) kip shining. Islam my pride their FEAR

You have changed it from "JIHAD, their fear - my pride" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
cloudstar:

That would sound violent so he uses the milder version.
Hahaha
You know how they are allowed to tell lies or deceive listeners to propagate the religion

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by jimmy089(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
yusufogrin:
apaniyan[/ quote]
wat cms out of u shws wu u r.[quote author=cloudstar]

whceva way u fil ts jst ur FEAR. IslamOPHOBE!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnqbKc6uprI

In case people missed it
See how Muslims are taught to win converts by force by fire
It's a short interesting clip
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by inosend: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
vedaxcool:
[size=28pt]
What sort of religion breeds canibals? what shameless man would allow people film him chewing another man's body? all the hypocrites have dodge the above post which shows the shameful conduct of the religion of lustove[/size]
One thing I can not understand from your comment is whether you are criticising the teachings of Christianity or a pervasive human mind. Please, do try to read the Bible as I have done most part of the Qur'an, hadith and the itifaq and then use that as your parameter for assessing any adherent of the Christian faith. I have very good reason to believe you are above 18.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by shushu211: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
onyeoma onyeoma: Just because of website someone is gonna die
thank God oga Seun z not in saudi
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Johnjack: Do you have to insult Christianity before you can make your pointless points .. The mystery of trinity,love,peace,forgiveness of sin,
deliverance,healing,resurrection, will continue to elude you folks in your devil given religion called islam until eternity. Throwing stone on stone to cast evil spirits is a ritual and occultism and casts no demons. Repent and find the way of life before is too late,as many as believe in his name give ye the right and power to be called children of God born of God's own will and not will of men.

Most Mideast Muslims have secret alters in their inner houses where the worship Jesus as the only Messiah. If you doubts me on this
make your research and find out yourself. There is only one true God and one accepted way to see him through,Jesus.

You guys usual hate-laden statement against Islam. You are not worth conversing with.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
yusufogrin: will is dead body purify the country or encourage odaz not to play with dere religion. . .islam. .diz religion is sumtin else. . .during dere human killing session,they wil even shout alahu akbar . . . .abeg help me tell all the muslims in the thread say. . . ''dey don dey mad abi''
over dose again please see the nearest hospital near you. This is just getting out of hand.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Msgamble: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Hypocrite, so you admit its in your bible, yet you are rejecting it - does Christianity allow you to choose and pick from your scripture?
If yes, then what you have is not Christianity but a fake religion that is man-made, revised and continually being revised by humans - I guess that's how you guys arrived at the various versions of your so called bible - king James version and what-not.
Bible being revised by human? Ur problem is english word 'revised? cos i think u still read ur manual in arabic, av u ever seen ur manual in diff english translation by numerous scholar? If i qoute a verse for u, u'll say it mistranslation n u then gve me another translation by diff scholar, shld i called urs 'revised version'? Learner
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Trottle: over dose again please see the nearest hospital near you. This is just getting out of hand.
abeg what is diz one saying
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnqbKc6uprI

In case people missed it
See how Muslims are taught to win converts by force by fire
It's a short interesting clip
you just post questionable things in a bid to dis-credit Islam. Has your hate blown to this proportion. Get a life.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
yusufogrin:
abeg what is diz one saying
Summarily, when you sound like a literate, then we can converse. You are not worthy of my time, and by the way, get a life kiss
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
spacechuks: you are so dumb,can you provide a source for this or rather provide the quoted verse in the bible,if not,better shut that stinking mouth of yours,fool

Abeg relax with the insults, the guys statement was true
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2013

grin Roy when will u ever have sense and stop being an Arab shit duster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST / Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.